Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 69 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks, just to say, and I won't say who or even if it will happen, but characters can die in this story, so don't be to shocked if it happens, also I am disipointed of how qiet this forum has become, there looked to be a time wan there were many posters here even if I wasnt here yet, now it is like a ghost town, with just you, me, Amazon(but she seems to be gone, hopefully she will come back) and acasionly Kumixyuri and ImAWriter, it's rather despresing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Oh my! :O I look forward to hearing more! :3

And about the lack of forum activity - unfortunately the site has seen much busier times, with nowadays' comparatively little activity :( It's really just what's come naturally after an anime/manga series that was never popular in America or Britain, gets old (in years, I mean). In Japan it was well known, though unfortunately still overlooked and underrated ._.

Today, there are still many people discovering the incredible series of Alien 9, but as a forum, things have gotten kind of quiet. I'm going to contact Sai soon, and see how she's been doing.

By the way, did you say that you have yet to read the Alien 9 manga series?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:01 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya I have, I can't get the manga, maybe wan I have a job, that is why this story disregards the manga and takes off where the anime left, ecxept you know, disregarding those scenes at the end of the last episode, I would like to here some feedback on how the story is going and what you think of my original characters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I see, that's fine :) You should try and get the Ultimate Edition, which has all the mangas except emulators (and there's a special place online where you can see that one) - it's usually a really inexpensive set. You'd like the mangas a lot! <3

ANYWAY! The OCs are all good, with Tatsuo being incredibly evil and manipulative, and mother being toxic and mysterious, and the borgs are great too :D The story is going quite well, and is quite fun to read :3 I'm not much for in depth reviews, but it's all great to me!

Last edited by Repo Baxil on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes well, expect the next chapter within a few days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Sounds good! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes, working on it now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Incase anyone is wondering, the next chapter of Consumption will be ready soon, got some writers block but it is slowly comming .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Awesome! Can't wait for it! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Heres a new chapter http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5943525/12/Consumption I apoligize if my story isnt the best, I can make ideas that I think are fantastic but exicuting them into a story properly is hard, I place my stories on the internet so I may become a better a writer so if anyone is willing to give me advice on how to improve the plot please do, anyway just tell me what you think of te story, this chapter or the story so far, I will be spending some time updating other stories of mine so I may take a little while to get back to this story but not to long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Wow, that was the best one yet! (and I've enjoyed them all :) ) I really liked the part where Kumi sees her father ;_;

The boards are as quiet as ever, and I'm sorry for the frustration it can cause, but if you keep writing, I'll be here to read it :D

Unfortunately, I can't write worth a hack myself, lol xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well I will make the next chapter soon, I don't really wanta say any spoilers but I willl tell you this, this story will have three sequils titled Judgement Day, The Great Destroyer, and Revivel, I actully have mostly the whole thing planed out in my head, anyway to help the boards maybe you could post in some other topics then just this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Just posting again to say the next chapter is comming along just fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:26 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Great! I look forward to it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

New chapter http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5943525/13/Consumption giving your full opinion would be apreciated as I worked extra hard on this one.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 69 Next