Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 912 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:37 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I love nothing! It's so much fun! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:39 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Don't you feel special? :) It took me forever to get that nothing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:41 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I sure do Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:43 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Well then, my purpose here has been fufilled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:23 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

i am a gamer.

currently playing:
a) Game Boy Advance SP:
Pokemon Blue version, Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town, Harvest Moon 2, Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue

b) PlayStation 2
Yu Yu Hakusho forever (yup, that's the real title)

Thanks to CE Yume for the layouts! ^_^

Labi kong di mapigil ang ngiti
Sa tuwing ika'y aking nakakatabi
Bango'y baon ko hanggang hatinggabi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:16 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
I'm playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time right now. It's a pretty good game, although the ways to get relationship points are absolutely mind-boggling. @_@
Cool. Relationship points? How do you get those?
Just by doing correct choices that make certain people in your party happy. Whoever has the most points or gets to a certain amount first in the end gets their ending with Fayt (the lead character). I'm trying to get the Albel ending, but I have absolutely no idea how to determine points. I hear people saying things like "I missed the Sophia ending by one point", but I don't know how they got that.

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:05 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Oh, that's cool. It's kinda lame that you can't see how many points you have though. ¬_¬

("What!? I missed [Something] by only one point?! How was I supposed to know how many I had!!") xD;

Now, on to current games!

GameBoy SP: Pokemon Emerald

PS2:Gungrave (played it over a friend's house and fell in luv with it. Literally. I must get it for myself! xD)
Gamecube: Wario Ware Inc. Mega Party Game$ (minigame madness! @_@ )

Last edited by Dreamland_Kris on Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:38 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Yay! Gamer people!

I'm a heavy gamer. I've played every Final Fantasy game except for X-2 (never beat 10 yet), and I like all of the Breath of Fire games (Except 5, haven't played it).

Current games: World of Warcraft and Guild Wars (both are online), Final Fantasy I (again) and II, Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid (someting like the 8th or 15th time; best time is 1:29!), Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Star Ocean, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time... wow, I've got a lot of games I need to finish... @_@ Halo2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Smash Bros. Melee, Fable, any of the Rockman/Megaman X games... And my brother says I need to play Morrowind and my sister recently introduced me to Pikmin.

And then I do PnP RP's when I can. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:46 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Iv'e played all the Final Fantasys includind X2. In X2 you have to beat the game repeatedly to get some things, but nothing changes you get stuck doing all of the same quests over again. o_o;
It is not a small game either. Tens of hours played just to do it all over again to get better items that get you items to beat it quicker. -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:13 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I want to get a Final Fantasy game. @_@ I feel like I'm the only one in the forum that hasn't played one.

If I could get any FF game, it's be either FF8 or FFX.
FFX: cause Auron is so totally freaking awesome.(and I want to see Tidus be the natural idiot that he is)
FF8: cause I want to observe Squall and Siefer's smexy-ness for myself. (xD; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:54 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

In my opinion, Final Fantasy VI had the best storyline, with Final Fantasy IV pulling in a close second. FF4 is still my favorite over FF6, however. I'm not really sure why; maybe I just like the characters better. Anyway, if you have an emulator and a rom image, you can get the good translations for these games ('cause the official ones sucked!) at http://www.zophar.net. :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:09 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I really want to play FFVI. I came close to doing so once after a coworker loaned me his, but when I put it in my PS2 (this was on the Anthologies disc, IIRC), it wouldn't play because there were so many scratches and fingerprints on it, even after I cleaned it. *sigh* This is pretty much why I practically interigate someone before I loan any CDs, DVDs or video games out to them. Long story short, I'm still Six-less. I do have SO3 and "Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando" (if my sister ever lets me play it) to tide me over, however, so I don't particularly mind. XD

"Game That is Better Than I Imagined" of the Moment: "A Series of Unfortunate Events." I played a bit of this at my cousins house. It really is better than it looks. I haven't seen the movie, so I can't make any comparisons, but I really would recommend this game from what I've played of it. You play all the kids (although some events are made for one specific sibling), invent weapons, solve puzzles, and all sorts of fun stuff that platform games have.

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:40 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Ratchet and Clank (1 through 3) are really fun. But every time I get past my 10 yearold brother the games disappear. >_<! I beat 1 and am on the boss in 2 and 3. I won't see them again until he figures out how to beat them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:09 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I am a gamer, mostly Xbox at the moment, but I enjoy games of all systems.

my favorites so far are:

Xbox:Dead or Alive Ultimate, Halo 2(kinda boring now), Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance, Silent Hill 2:Restless Dreams, and Breakdown

PS2:Haunting Ground, Devil May Cry,and Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater

Gamecube:Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, and Dragon Ball Z Budiki

PC:Postal 2, Quake Arena, Day of the Tentacle, and (hopefully when I can upgrade my PC) World of Warcraft.

I play Xbox Live a lot at the moment, my gamer tag is CheesusChrist. If any of you have Xbox Live send me a friend request so I can speak with you on a micraphone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:51 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Aw, no way! You have Resident Evil 4?*jealousy*

Heh, I'm stuck playing Mario Party 5. Not that it's a bad game. ¬_¬

I must kill my older brother. He sold his Sims game! >_<!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 912 Next