Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: Create a clan
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Create your own clan of aliens like the Drill clan of Borgs, or whatever clans where in the manga that I didnt read, here I'll start.

Clan Name: Wire clan
Species Name: Jet
Discription: It looks like a mass of wires and circitry, the still organic brain and eyes are completely hidden, with the eyes behind dark gree lenses.
Fusion Method: Jets cannot fuse with humans, or any organic life for that matter, they do fuse with mechines or assimilate would be more apropriate.
Powers: Normally they cant do anything except use there wires to latch onto things and give electric shocks, when fused with a mechine it can menipulate the entire structure of the mechine to create a completely new body for itself, usuely it gets more them one mechine for this, if more then one jet is present they will useuly combined many mechines into a massive controlable fortress.

Anyone else wish to try?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Clan Name: Fire Clan
Species Name: Fire Bug
Discription: A little circular bug that attaches itself to your palms.
Fusion Method: Bites into your palms. You can have two unless you are one handed I guess.
Powers: Shoots fire. LOTS of fire! Burnnn!
Side effects: Loss of inhibition.

Tada! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:43 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Neat, heres another.

Clan Name: Forgotten Clan
Species Name: Faceless
Discription: Shapeless, the form it takes us from the will of the being it fusses with.
Fusion Method: Completely cuvers the host being before taking the hosts desired form.
Powers: Near inviciblility, super high jumping, energy blasts, super strangth, super speed, invisibility at will, you name it.
Side effects: You are near invicible, you have so many amazing powers, but the cost? Nobody will ever remember you, all who have known you will forget when the fusion is finished, and all you meet from then on will be unable to remember you after you leave them, it truly is a huge cost to pay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I'll Try Its been a while since I've been on ( Working on Fanfiction Deadline!)

Clan Name: Dame Clan
Species Name: Damare
Description: Small, White skinned, little plant like tendrils, one large red eye, large white petals surrounding eye, and two long whips with thorns inbedded in them.
Fusion Method: fuses by entering the hosts body and attaches itself to the hosts major systems and reforms interior of body( organs and nerves.. etc.)
Powers: Multiple thorned whips, protective petal-like covering from hair, and translates thought waves of everything ( aliens, plants, and humans) by modifiying hosts' own brainwaves.
Side Effects: Alien eye effect (like borgs and yellow knife), abnormal need to eat small but multiple amounts of soil and sweets ( due to plant like needs of soil and sugar), and variying forms of psychological distortion ( such as paranoia induced by omnipotent thought hearing).

I did nicely I think.... @~@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:28 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Heres one I just thought of.

Clan Name: Perch Clan
Species Name: Skeye
Description: Eagle-like bird creature with white feathers, black skin on the feet, long white talons, and many red eyes all over the body.
Fusion Method: Skeyes fuse to you by perching on one of your shoulders and digging there talons strait into you, becouse of this you may have up to two.
Powers: They can carry you in flight as they are stronger then they look, as well as give a sonic screech.
Side Effects: Skeyes are more like parasites then most other aliens, you cant really control them but they will protect you from harm as best they can, but having one is more like having a bird permenently perched to your shoulder that can talk then having say, a Borg.

Well I think I did ok on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:49 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Very cool ideas, guys XD Really imaginative concepts! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well heres another I thought of and just had to post :3

Clan Name: Ooze Clan
Species Name: Skimro
Description: A microscopic blob of purple goo with one green eye.
Fusion Method: It's as simple as one getting into you, it will reproduce and create a colony that will fuse into your nervous system.
Powers: As long as you have a good amount of them in you you can unleash completely controlable slime from your body which is actully thosands of Skimro's clinging together and under your controle, you can't controle them when they arent connected to you but as long as they are you can form tentacles, and other weapons with them and even controle how hard these appendiges are.
Side Effects: Skimro's are very competitive towards other clans and will make you aggresive towards them and possibly distort your views unless you have a very strong will, also if they reproduce to much they will begin to ooze through your skin even if you don't want them to, making you look like a blob monster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Clan Name: Crush Clan
Species Name: Bruter
Description: A snake-like creature that seems to be made of rock, they can have eyes of any color and there bodies can be brown, grey, and black, they also come in variose sizes.
Fusion Method: It just bites on to you and fuses, where useuly depends on the size of it and the host.
Powers: As long as it is attached tp you your body can become hard stone at will.
Side Effects: It is right there out in the open where anyone can see it, if it is large anough it will be trouble to lug around, also rarely one will try to completely controle there host.

Clan Name: Spyral Clan
Species Name: Grob
Description: Looks like a Borg only larger, much larger, large anough to completely cover a humans back, it also has four stuby legs, a long tail, and four wings, there eyes are allways bright yellow and they come in the colors, blue, purple, black, grey, and white.
Fusion Method: the Grob clings to the back of it's host and fuses from there.
Powers: It has exacly the same powers as a Borg, only on a larger scale.
Side Effects: Grob have thee tendency to screw up there hosts personalities to suit there own.
Note: the Grob come from the same planet as the Borgs and are thought to be a sub-species of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Clan Name: Perfect Clan
Species Name: Thing
Description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI
Fusion Method: Latches onto your head like a Borg, fusion shortly follows.
Powers: Psychic abilities, such as moving things with your mind and reading minds.
Side Effects: The Things see perfection as very importent, but there idea of perfection is being fused with one of them, so they will convince there host that they need to be perfect, that staying fused to them is the only way to be perfect, and that they must "help" other people become "perfect".

Yes I didn't design the thing, it's from a cartoon(though only a very brief nightmare sequince) but really look at that thing! I had to make it a clan alien :3 .

Last edited by Draco Mutation on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:48 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Here are clans, I just feel like making them.

Clan Name: Copy Clan
Species Name: Mimic
Description: In there naturel state they look like cute little green orbs half the size of a Borg with two big eyes and six extendible tentacles.
Fusion Method: They don't actully fuse, they latch onto a creature(any creature, from Humans, to Dogs, to Borgs) and copy it's DNA and grow into a exact duplicate of that creature, they even copy the originals memories.
Powers: Naturely they don't really have any powers, but having them around can be really confusing since it's nearly impossible to tell them apart from the original if they copy your friend or something, though since they can't copy clothing that might help, but as said allready they gain memories so if they copy a human usuely they will try to get some clothing as quickly as possible.
Side Effects: When one latches onto you and copies your DNA you get knocked out for about a hour, other then that no real side effects becouse they don't stay fused to you once they finish copying your DNA.

Clan Name: Helper Clan
Species Name: Mir
Description: A creature that basicly looks like a Tortoise the size of a large rat with only two legs, a long spear-tipped tail and four eyes, they come with in many colors and can have many different patterns on there shells.
Fusion Method: They actully don't fuse with humans, they fuse with other fusing aliens but only if theyve allready fused with something, they latch onto the other alien and proceed to fuse.
Powers: They are more like a upgrade for someone who is allready fused, they increase the strangth of the alien they have latched onto, on there own they have the ability to spit a extreamly sticky goo to imobilize enemys.
Side Effects: Theres practicly no downside to having one of these, ofcourse you need to allready be fused for it to work.

Clan Name: Harvest Clan
Species Name: Herder
Description: A Borg-sized Salamander with a strange roun builbose head and glowing red eyes, as well as dark blue skin.
Fusion Method: They bite your head, it's as simple as that
Powers: I'm afraid these guys don't have any powers, and there are worse reasons why you don't want one.
Side Effects: They best known side effect is, they just plain make you stupid! Really, they make it so there host becomes a idiot and ripe for harvest, did I meantion that these guys arent very inteligent themselfs, other aliens send them to make humans easy pickings for them, hence the name Herder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Jeeze I can't stop making these.

Clan Name: Rapto Clan
Species Name: Huntrex
Description: A small purple Raptor-like creature with orange eyes and a large head.
Fusion Method: Attacks you, kills you, and eats you!
Powers: Super Strangth, super speed, super jumping, and basic stuff related to that kind of powers.
Side Effects: Well first off, your dead! it eats you and grows and adds your memories to it's mind and adds your personality to it's brain as a split personality, this personality may act like you but it is not you, your dead!

Clan Name: Builb Clan
Species Name: Pod
Description: A large head-sized plant-pod filled with sharp teath, they have three blue tungs, and come in the colors green, brown, and red.
Fusion Method: It roots itself to your back, your stuck with it for life.
Powers: The ability to shoot thorny vines out of your body at will, as well as sending roots into the ground to heal yourself.
Side Effects: Not many, but it stays on your back and keeps it's conciosness separate from yours so you may have conflict on acasion, but truthfully there are much worse aliens you could fuse with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Clan Name: Doom Clan
Species Name: Reaper
Description: A grey skeletal looking creature that looks like a mixture of a scorpion and a centipede(with a centipedes main body, and a scorpions head and pincers, as well as the scorpion tail at the end of the long body) and glowing red eyes that is about the size of a garden snake.
Fusion Method: it clings to the back of your head and takes controle of your mind
Powers: They give there hosts super strangth, agility, and the ability shoot poison of there mouths.
Side Effects: You are completely under the Reapers controle, and the reaper drones are all controled by there queen(witch is a giant one of them about the size of a crocodile) Reapers tend to jump from host to host as they wish to find the most powerfull host they can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Hope to finish my next chapter of Connecting Realities soon, and Consumption, and perhaps get back into writing Yuri & Jabberwocky's adventures in wonderland, but for now I'll post a new clan so people are aware I'm still active).

Clan Name: Psycho Clan
Species Name: Reroach
Description: a Cackroach-Praying mantis-hybrid looking creature, with the body of a cackroach and the blades and head of a mantis, and they are purple with glowing red eyes.
Fusion Method: No fisical fusion, they psychicly link with you if there close enough and you don't try to resist.
Powers: Hosts gain the ability to hear the thoughts of other members of there clan, as well as some other basic psychic ability's.
Side Effects: If the Reriach that your fused with is to far away all your powers will stop working.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Clan Name: Crystal Clan
Species Name: Reflector
Description: Shape shifting dark green crystal.
Fusion Method: They simply go into the host and are invisible from there.
Powers: The host can will the crystal to appeare on there body wherever and whenever they want to be used for deffense weapons or whatever.
Side Effects: ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Clan Name: Eyeball clan
Species name: Eyetree
Description: A slimy greenish tree about the size of a bonsy tree with eyes at the ends of it's branches.
Fusion method: Simply latches onto the top of your head.
Powers: You can see through it's eyes allowing the ability to see whats behind you, also X-ray vision and inferred vision.
Side Effects: Bright lights may blind it, the eyes are very sensitive so even flashing a flashlight at it may couse it pain.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next