Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I hardly know what Pheonix Wright is so I don't think I'll even remotely understand the story.

As for the other ones, I think Kumi having a fear of clowns would be excelent or a crossover with Steven Kings IT, and have her overcome her fear in the end and kill It.

Here's a crossover idea, take Yuri or Kumi(Kasumi would be too cheerfull) and have her wake up in the context of the game Animal Crossing, see how long it takes her to snap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am 
New Student
New Student

How about if Samus Aran crashlands on to earth and the Alien Fighters would have to deal with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

An interesting concept, though it would have to involve time or dimension travel to work and make complete sense, I do wonder how the alien fighters would be able to handle Space Pirates, or worse; Ridley.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 pm 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
An interesting concept, though it would have to involve time or dimension travel to work and make complete sense, I do wonder how the alien fighters would be able to handle Space Pirates, or worse; Ridley.
I was going to put the idea of samus being sucked into a portal that takes her back in time to the early 21st century, but the forum wouldn't let me, so I had to cut it down to a minimum. It's just only if Samus landed on earth and what the Alien Party would do with her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:10 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think this is a good idea.
You could upload the story in parts.
They might mistake her for a hostile alien or an alien in human disguise at first. Another landing?
I think Kumi could make friends with Samus. Kasumi would be excited. They've dealt with unwanted and unplanned aliens before (Yellow Knife), maybe they could handle Space Pirates with Samus' help. Yuri would be terrified of Ridley and the Space Pirates. Imagine how the fights would go with the party's help.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I agree, and more Alien Nine stories is always a plus, another way you could post stories is to do what I do, upload them to Fanfiction.net and post a link.

And I could see how they could mistake Samus for an alien, her suit isn't exactly human tech, or of their time period, also Samus wasn't exactly raised by humans, I'm not entirely sure if Samus even identifies herself as a human, or a Chozo, they did infuse her with their DNA...and she has Metroid DNA too, so she really isn't completely human.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm 
New Student
New Student

I was thinking of an idea where Ledo and his mech Chamber from Suisei no Gargantia crash-land on Earth, and the Alien Party's reaction to this incident, such as how they will mistake him for an alien (white hair, purple eyes, futuristic-looking outfit and mech) instead of a human.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:59 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I don't really know that series, but I looked up the name I saw what you were talking about, but personally I don't think "alien" is the first thing that would come to mind if they saw him, you have to keep in mind the Alien Nine has a distinct lack of human-looking aliens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:49 pm 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
I don't really know that series, but I looked up the name I saw what you were talking about, but personally I don't think "alien" is the first thing that would come to mind if they saw him, you have to keep in mind the Alien Nine has a distinct lack of human-looking aliens.
In case if you're wondering, they might mistake Ledo for an alien taking in a disguise of a human (classic form of an alien, seen in those 1950s alien films, where you see the aliens take in a human disguise), such as the white hair and purple eyes (which aren't naturally found in any humans in Alien 9 timeline), and other factors including his giant robot and the technology he possesses.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:15 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(I'm not dead! :3 )

Perhaps there could be a crossover with Seaman(http://caution-seaman.wikia.com/wiki/Ca ... eaman_Wiki)

Ya, I know, weird idea, but I could see some kind of story going on with one of them, or more, having to take care of the odd creature and study it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 am 
New Student
New Student

I have two ideas:

One is done a la Evolve, where the Alien Fighters are in an alien wilderness and have to fight against giant monsters, such as the Goliath and the Kraken. It would show how valuable teamwork is, and how Yuri can man up to be a competent alien fighter.

The other is where the fighters are in the Doom universe fighting demons and I can see how this can work out. Kasumi would be excited. Yuri would be terrified of the demons and especially the Cyberdemon. They've dealt with unwanted and unplanned aliens before, maybe they could handle Demons with the Doom Marine's help.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Yeah! Somebody posted!)

I don't really know Evolve, and only heard of Doom, but decent ideas.

I've been really into Medabots lately, perhaps there's a potential crossover there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I haven't seen Metabots in a long time, so I might not get a lot of the references. I liked it when it was out, but I liked other shows more. Metabee reminded me of Pikachu. He's yellow, was stubborn and didn't want to obey or respect his trainer at first. And the Rubber Robot Gang reminded me an awful lot of Team Rocket.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 am 
New Student
New Student

I have two ideas:

A crossover with Guilty Gear, where the Alien Party would have to deal with Gears with Sol Badguy's help (if any, considering his attitude). The Alien Party might mistake Sol for an enemy alien due to his superpowers and unusual features (i.e. red eyes, slitted pupils), and Yuri would be terrified of the Gears' true forms.

A crossover with Hellsing, where the Alien Party would have to deal with vampires invading the campus with the Hellsing Organization's help, such as giving them real guns and armor to deal with the vampires. I think Kumi could become friends with Integra Hellsing, Kasumi would be infatuated with Alucard and Yuri would be terrified of the vampires and Alexander Anderson (she would pretty much collapse if she saw Alucard go to Level 1).

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:49 pm 
New Student
New Student

That crossover actully makes alot of sense. :)

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next