Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Sounds awesome! I'm out of town right now and have very limited time to use the net, but tomorrow I'll be back home to read the new chapter! I'll get back to you then! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

That one was especially sad! ;_; I really liked it though, the story is coming along quite nicely ^^ I thought it was really cool how Klack had to go through all mother's organs and guts and stuff xD And of course the end was incredibly sad :( I like the character that you bring to the borgs, it's really nice :D

Keep up the great work! :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:04 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thank you, what do you think of that secret I revealed about Klack at the end of it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I have to admit, it caught me by surprise! :O Considering earlier parts of the story though, it makes sense :) Very touching scene at the end there, it was very creative XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:24 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, I was afriad the hints I through in about Klack's true identity would be misinterprited as me trying to pair him and Kumi, seriosly fanfiction.net is so full of romance that I would just like to avoid it at this point, if anyone reading it did mistake it for that at first I hope thay read this cvhapter and realize that would have been incest, on another note I have given you my first true hint on how Tatsuo really looks, but he will apeare in all his disgusting(many could considre his true form disgusting or revolting) glory soon enough, also were you surprised that Yuri's clone joined the good side or we're you expecting that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Just posting to say I have some writers block but I do know where I want to go with the next chapter so it shouldnt be to long till I make it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Good deal! ^^ Also, sorry I forgot to reply to your previous post - school is getting busier, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere ;) Anyways, I really wasn't expecting Yuri's clone to be an ally, as she was pretty bitter towards the girls (especially the real Yuri :D ) Anyways, I'm lookin' forward to it! Keep up the good work! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, I know what I want to do in the next chapter so expect it soon, let me just say this one hint on it for now: Mother is not above cruel mind tricks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I've got the next chapter figured out so I will begin writing soon, even though I am in a hospital(Don't worry, it's not serious) that isn’t going to stop me, and just to say this story is only 1 in a trilogy, the titles of the future stories are Judgment Day, The Great Destroyer, and Revival, bet you can't guess what etch ones about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:25 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Oh, wow! :O I wish you the best of luck in a speedy recovery! It's good you're so determined, too :3 I look forward to hearing all your stories! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm fine, I will get the next chapter done within a few days probably, Intel then, here’s a little game, try to guess what etch of the sequels are about based on the titles I gave, I wont tell you if your correct or not but I will say if your close or not, if you do it, I'm just bored.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

'Kay, lessee... Does "Judgement Day" have to do with the end of the world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes that is exacly what Judgement day is about, but how it is about it I will not tell, I will say it involves Dragons, and a new enemy called Father(raise your hand if you saw that one coming).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Sounds cool! :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next