Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Here is my first Alien Nine story, it isn’t much but I hope it is liked: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5904506/1/Y ... Wonderland please tell me what you think :3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

It’s good and I liked it. Did you see the latest Alice in Wonderland movie that came out? This is the Alice and Wonderland game not the movie right? Poor Yuri, it looks like she and the Jabberwocky have somehow fused! I wonder why Yuri is more scared than usual. Maybe she has been to Wonderland before in a dream. There’s a couple spelling errors, like you put vary, when you should have put very, and wan when you should have put when, and wall when you should have put while but if it’s only for fun then I guess that’s okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:15 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I havnt seen that movie, probly should, and yes it's based on the game(Ive never played it but Ive watched the cutscenes online) do not worry, many spelling errors will be fixed over time with revisions, and Yuri being more scared then usual will have a reason latar, but no she hasnt bine to Wonderland before, it's actualy a much more...genetic releationship with wonderland, and don't think Kumi, Kasumi and the Borgs have bine forgoten, thay will come up latar, but let's just say unlike Yuri and the Jabberwock thay wernt exacly sent to Wonderland, this story is really just practice for my upcomming sereas of three seriose Alien Nine fics, if you want to know anything about those just ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I finally got around to updating this story, here you go: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5904506/2/Y ... Wonderland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Here is a new update for this story if anyone is really reading it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5904506/3/Y ... Wonderland

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm sorry to any who enjoy this story, but I'm discontinuing it. I simply do not enjoy writing it the way I do my other stories. If you would like to take over writing this contact me but for now it is discontinued.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I've decided I will continue this story, in time, for now it's on hiatus, until my other stories are done.