Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:48 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

So what merchandise do you want but don't have?

And whilst on that topic, tell us what you have. Was it expensive/hard to get? Any comments on it?

For me:

I really would like the bonus DVD that came with the Japanese DVD set... shame they didn't put the extras on it as a bonus disc with the English DVD....
But I don't want to pay $127 ( £73 ) for that... especially as it'd all be japanese but I sure would love to see the voice actor coverage/videos and stuff....
I'd also like the drama Special CD soundtrack.. but again, not worth the money as I don't understand Japanese anyway and it's not that cheap...

My Kino's Journey collection is much better. But recently I got the pencilboard noted on the products page here: here
I stumbled upon it through eBay! Only $5.00 !! I was so pleased! I'll be making a nice scan of both sides soon to put on the site for others.
And recently I bought the gashapon set (shown on the site here: pic ) using a Japanese Auction bidding service. I haven't received them yet though and won't for awhile, so hopefully they're all OK ._. I'll take pics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 am 
I wish I had the money 2 get some stuff but there is just 2 much stuff 2 buy. @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:42 am 
Possessed
Possessed

I want all of the Alien 9 Merchandice. I can't get it though because it's so rare O-o;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 am 
all I have is the 4th episode on VHS. -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:52 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hi Kamikaze, welcome to the forum.

VHS eh? I remember when everything was VHS... I feel old XD Just kidding... things have been moving so fast technology wise.
I still have my little VHS collection.

There actually isn't that much to collect in my opinion. Not compared to other series that is. e.g. I love Kino's Journey and for that there are special books with bonus CDs, the soundtracks/singles, artbook, a music box, pencilboard, cards, two PS2 games, the novels (soon to be translated!!), the DVD set, stationary, desktop accessories, bookends, jewelry, bookmarks, posters, cosplay hat and more o_o;;
(I have the special books with bonus CDs, the music box, the DVD set, two singles (opening and ending song), clearfile stationary, a pencilboard, artbook, the two PS2 games (yeah I can't understand them yet XD but maybe I will someday and I could learn at least to play the mini-games) and... I think thats it so far).

And I don't think that Kino's Journey is even that mainstream.

So Alien 9 should have had much more, especially a cosplay hat!!

But you're right that what is available is super rare... wish I was web savvy back in 2001, I could of ordered the stuff at the time for cheaper on stores ^^;; Buying through Japanese auctions is expensive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:12 pm 
thanku for the welcome. As soon as I get an email address I'll register. I would of got the dvd thing but I only have a VHS player right now. Like I said earlier I have a lot of stuff I need 2 get.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:38 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

You could always buy it for when you do have a DVD player while stocks last. It could go out of print you see (The Ultimate Collection is out of print now I think). But then again it could be re-released on Blue-Ray (or whatever) discs (the new DVD format).

My PS2 can't play Japanese / American PS2 games... but I still invested in the two Japanese Kino games and american Suikoden 3 (not released on PAL) for the future as I don't forsee them being released here and its betetr than missing out entirely or paying triple the money due to it being "rare"

Just my 2 pennies. ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:00 pm 
then i should get on that and buy the dvd. (and since my friend wants me to put an emoticon on this post, I'll just put this one :surprise: ) huh, friends can get annoying.

Post subject: stuff
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:16 am 
i dont have anything but i want some staues or books or ALL OF IT :] ^^ YES EMOTICONS :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:18 am 
STATUES *

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:20 am 
:sleep: i wish :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:21 am 
Hey! There is my friend now. I showed him Alien 9 when I got into it. For the most part he likes it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:56 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Hey, hope you two can join. We've had a lot of new people since I've been gone for like a month. And also, I want at least all the manga, and want all the DVDs, too, so I can watch more than the first volume! My library hopefully will get it to my request...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:43 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

To be honest I thought I'd disabled Guest posting due to spammers/advertisers XD But I just realised I forgot to do it through forum permissions...
If we get another spammer posting as a Guest I'll have to disable it properly. ._.
So yeah you guys should register. ^^ If only because then at least you can edit your own posts and other stuff. We'd love you to join. :cheer:

Welcome to the forum.

Yeah I'd love better figures/statues too. Shame hardly any were made. ¬_¬

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:53 pm 
I would join but my dad hasn't given me an email address and it's been like a month since I asked him. As for my friend TRIPLE posting I have already talk to him about that. He is logged in but something is wrong and he can't post or log in.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next