Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

Would You Be An Alien Fighter?
Heck yes! 86%  86%  [ 12 ]
Ewwwww no! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Maybe... 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes: 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:33 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
now, this is where i'd counter

if aliens existed, id blast the heck out of 'em, whether Megumi thought aliens should be respected or not
I love your style rager45, but it's against the rules to kill the aliens.
yeah, and that'd be a little cruel o_O'
Especially if the aliens weren't doing much. Most of them just wander around, destroying property.
Yes, Destroying property, pillaging and killing innocent people for no reason at all. Now that's not a reason to blast the heck out of them.

A good reason would be that the aliens were hogging the remote and the computer all day long, I can't stand that when people do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:42 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Quote:
A good reason would be that the aliens were hogging the remote and the computer all day long, I can't stand that when people do that.
Agreed. It really burns me up when aliens/people do that, especially hogging the computer. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:08 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

that's why i'm lucky as an only. i can play until i drop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:43 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed. It really burns me up when aliens/people do that, especially hogging the computer. -_-
that would be... funny to see an alien trying to hog my computer o_O'
I'd just get the bulldog to chase after it XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:01 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

If an alien showed up at my house my cat would probably chase it away. He's so territorial, it's scary. ._.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:29 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

animals are crazy, if you can think about calling aliens that. Headless bulls with giant fists that almost killed Yuri and her borg...we should think about it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:30 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Heck ya I would be apart of the Alien Party! Then I would get to miss school, shoot stuff, catch crazy aliens, and get to eventually fuse with a borg and then have super cool drill powers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:15 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Quote:
Quote:
Dreamland_Kris wrote:
Heck yeah! It'd be awesome to be an alien fighter, and I'd luv to have one of those borgs.
Fighting aliens... so cool!

yeah! *high fives*
YEAH, A BORG WOULD BE COOL.

I also don't get in 1 when the borgs died no one really cared; they are like friends, ya know?

AND IT SEEMED LIKE YURI WAS STUPID: "LET'S JUST CRY AND KILL THE OTHER BORGS TOO WITH MY GIANT WHITE HAIRDO INSTEAD OF PASSING THE CLASSROOM AND KEEPING THE OTHER BORGS SAFE! MUAHAHAHAHA!!"

AND THEN (THIS RELATES TOO "IF ALIENS WERE REAL...") MIYU IS STANDING IN THE CLASSROOM AND JUST FEELS BAD FOR YURI. NORMALLY SHE'D BE LIKE:

"OH MY GOD YURI, WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT ON YOUR HEAD?!!!"
LOL :comfort:
Megumi cried when her borg died in Emulators. I don't think the girls really bonded with their borgs yet so it was like they didn't care. The borgs were more like tools for fighting aliens than pets. They didn't even give them names. What would you name the borgs?
Quote:
If an alien showed up at my house my cat would probably chase it away. He's so territorial, it's scary. ._.
If I brought a borg home, my cat might try to eat it. But than the borg defend itself with his drills and kill it. That've be horrible.
Quote:
yeah, but, aliens are all scary and creepy, and then Yuri gets plastered in blood and stuff, of course everyone was going gross, but really Alien Nine was probably stupid to everyone at first
Alien blood doesn't gross me out, but human blood does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:37 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Megumi cried when her borg died in Emulators. I don't think the girls really bonded with their borgs yet so it was like they didn't care. The borgs were more like tools for fighting aliens than pets. They didn't even give them names. What would you name the borgs?
That's a good point. I'd forgotten about that.
I think Kumi was the only one closer to her borg in the trio (but after she became her borg, that was too close for her liking).
Kasumi was more interested in the Yellow Knife inside her and Yuri rejected any kind of alien.
I probably would reject any kind of alien really, not wanting it to take me over and influence my personality.
I dunno what I'd call a borg if I were forced to have one though.... depends what it looks like I guess. e.g. maybe if it was blue I'd name it Indigo or something!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:41 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Now I remember that the girls were crying too, but I think they were crying for Yuri and not for the Borgs.

Why were the others Borgs and the girls able to feel Yuri's pain and emotion even though they weren't there? One of the other girls was crying, "I'm scared,' at the same time Yuri was being attacked and the Borgs were shaking even before she entered the building and killed them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:39 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I think I assumed that because the Borg sits on their head and they're sort of trained to co-exist with the borg, that perhaps it had affected their minds somehow to give them a connection with the other borg wearers. It seems to happen later on too when Kumi is attacked in the library. Kasumi seems to sense something and comes away from her patrol to investigate and Yuri certainly has some kind of realisation that something terrible has happened to her as she begins to cry (as well of course, Kumi's borg senses something and tries to go to rescue but is too unwell).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:02 pm 
New Student
New Student

xD
I don't think I'd be one.
I'd be too afraid~
I'm already afraid of animals as it is~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:13 am 
New Student
New Student

oh!
I like aliens!XD

hmm...
I think so... -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Wow! Awsome Avatar!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:15 pm 
New Student
New Student

Alien Figther is like a dream come true...i wish our school have one

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next