Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:34 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
How about a crossover between Alien Nine, Milk Closet, and [...]
Quote:
If only I knew what those were.
Milk Closet is another manga by the same author as Alien Nine. So a crossover would be appropriate. According tothe author instead of "aquatic" style aliens like in Alien Nine it has more insect themed ones. Also instead of being placed on their head as hats they appear as "tails".

Milk Closet synopsis:
In 2005, children across the globe started to mysteriously disappear. This became known as the "Reasal Phenomenon". These children could universe jump and jumped around freely when needed. Slowly, children started coming back with tails and they were astounded. One girl, Liesl Yoshida, decided to gather up all of the children who have tails. She named their group the "Macrocosmic Invincible Legion of Kids" (Aka M.i.l.k. Squad) and only they can help save the world from the Ali troops.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/milk_closet/ you can read the manga fan-translated. I don't think it was ever licensed in English officially.

If you go on Anime-Planet they have a Reccomendation system under each anime description for people to say other animes that might be similar to Alien Nine for various reasons from the simple e.g. both have aliens, to the more complex e.g. both have a similar atmosphere.
Some of the anime listed might make for crossovers:
http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/alien-nine

Last edited by Sai on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That crossover actully makes alot of sense, another idea, perhaps a crossover with Zatch Bell could work, though I'm not intirely sure how.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

You really have no bounds to your imagination Draco. :]

If I read Milk Closet then I'd have a word in this, but until then... *Shrugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

thanks, I'm not that great of a writer so my imagination is really the only advantage I have in that field.

Heres a idea for a alien crossover, instead of staying frozen for about 50 years, Ripley dose maje it back to earth in her pod, however like in the begining of alien 3, the alien had managed to sneak a queen facehugger(made from the egg shown in the deleted scene) onto her escape pod, that infects her, she makes it to earth, but lands in japan, she could possibly be related to one of the alien fighters, would be a decent excuse to have her know japanese, she tries to tell people about the alien she incountered but they say no such alien exists, but she dosnt stick around for too long as soon the queen chestburster bursts out, and all heck breaks loose.

Or maybe that idea stinks, I don't know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

More ideas, a crossover with ether Metroid or Halo could work, like being blasted to the future or frozen or something, you could even try crossing over all three at the same time.

You could probably easily crossover with anything with a relitively normal setting, making alien nine it's future.

Maybe Keroro Gunso, the Keronians and Borg's could be at war with etch other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Gremlins, that is all I have to add for now :3 .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Maybe Keroro Gunso, the Keronians and Borg's could be at war with etch other.
That would be pretty interesting and funny to see Sgt. Keroro's plans would be to defeat those strange Pekoponians with Aliens on their heads. XD
Quote:
Another idea I thought of that might be good would be a crossover with My Little Pony Friendship is magic
Quote:
My Little Pony Friendship is magic

I'd also love to see Yuri'sAfraidOfStairs' Touhou crossover, it should be somewhat epic. Another idea I have is this: What about Half-life 2?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
I don't know what that means, but if your disaproving the idea just becouse I mentioned My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, there is nothing wrong with the show, it is funny >.< .

Anyway, I would like to see Yuri'sAfraidOfStair's crossover also.

As for my own ideas, hmm, what else would make a good crossover...perhaps Men in Black would work, Dinotopia maybe? um, the Thing? Bionicle? Steven King's It? Anyone else got a idea for how one of these would work?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Now I really wanna know what "Het" means in your context.

Seconding Milk Closet. I'm not too big a fan on crossovers, but that could work, having the same mangaka and all. Also seconding Evangelion. If done right, it would be awesome, and there are a lot of similarities between the series too, which I think I mentioned on another thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

not to mention Milk Closet kind of covers any problems with the whole dimension leaping thing, you could crossover Milk Closet with alot of stuff, it's actully one of the perfect things to start a mega crossover, I can see a fiveway crossover between Milk Closet, Alien Nine, Evangelion, Digimon, Pokemon forming in my head now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Gaijin. I will eat your face. Say hi to Jeremiah for me.

I'd like to see Alien-9 crossover with a how to draw book.

Yuri would be drawing all the mistakes, Kumi would correct her, while Kasumi would give all the examples and lessons-- as she is perfect at everything and she loves drawing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
I'd like to see Alien-9 crossover with a how to draw book.

Yuri would be drawing all the mistakes, Kumi would correct her, while Kasumi would give all the examples and lessons-- as she is perfect at everything and she loves drawing.
Thats great XD ! but not really a crossover when you get right down to it.

Anyone think Alien Nine could be crossed over with Zoids?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:43 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I think maybe a crossover with Portal, GLaDOS would be real trouble for the girls, but they could beat her, after they got through some of her tests of course XD .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Would anyone like to see a crossover between Alien Nine and the Thing? After seeing the new movie I think it would make a excellent adversary(I also noticed that other than the assimilating the Thing basically has the same powers as I my character Ryouma...but that's another story) Anyway I think it would make a great horror story.

Imagine that being in one of the spaceships, and Megumi didn't even plan it, she doesn’t know where it came from, of course for the story to work best some of the characters would need to die, I can imagine Miyu turning out to be the Thing after she gets Yuri alone in a room.

If the writer wants’ to be extra cruel have everyone but Yuri and Kumi get killed in the end and then when Yuri and Kumi are alone seemingly safe, have Kumi turn into the Thing and just cut to black, but that would be far on the cruel scale, maybe have Yuri be the Thing instead if you feel that she is the victim to horror too much, but of course that would mean she got killed and replaced earlier.

Really you could go anyway with it, not just the ideas I put, if you think you could pull it off without killing anyone great, but do you want to? I'd write this but I've got too much planned as it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:49 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Quote:
I don't know what that means, but if your disaproving the idea just becouse I mentioned My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, there is nothing wrong with the show, it is funny >.< .
I think that would be a cute crossover. Maybe the ponies would be the one thing Yuri ISN'T afraid of. She would probably be afraid of how crazy Pinkie Pie was though. Isn't Kasumi a lot like Pinkie Pie? I'm sure they've be great friends. Kumi would think everything was weird, but she wouldn't panic, just focus on how to get home.

Dracomutation, I think you would enjoy this My Little Pony/Pheonix Wright Crossover:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUDfoZGhLjE

The cast of Alien Nine facing the clown from IT. That would be pretty scary. They haven't faced anything from a horror movie before. Will you kill off any of the characters? And if you like, to top it off, it turns out Kumi has a secret fear of clowns she never told anyone.

The girls have such great personalitites. They can be written into almost any situation with ease. Even if I don't know the series or the aliens and monsters well, I still think I could understand what was going on.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next