Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kasumi's Yellowknife
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thought this would make a good topic, so I gotta ask, how is he character-wise? I know how I depict him usuely but thats becouse I can't read the manga,so how dose him being there effect things, and is he nice, or not and how dose he act to the other characters when he's in controle, things like that, I really don't care about spoilers.

Post subject: Re: Kasumi's Yellowknife
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Do you still need to know the answer to this? I'm having trouble finding out Slew's personality. He doesn't say much, and when he does, it doesn't give much away. Also, it never indicates whether it's him talking or Kasumi talking, since they're practically one now.

Last edited by AmazonLeopard on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Volume Two
Megumi: Kasumi, I'm going to ask you nicely one more time. Let me talk to the Yellow Knife inside you. So, how do you like occupying a human body?
Slew: It's the best! You guys make great hosts. You've got knowledge and coordination, especially Kasumi who functions just like you.
Megumi: That's because I was training her. So...
Slew: We've all finally figured out what you're doing. This market is not for the drill clan alone.

Volume Three:
Kumi: Hey Yuri, you gonna sleep all day? Get up or we'll be late.
Yuri: Mmmm...just a few more minutes.
Slew: There's no point getting mad. Yuri's just an ordinary human. (Kasumi said this, but I think it was Slew speaking through her, because it doesn't sound like something she would say.)

Emulators
Monami: Yellow Knife!
Kasumi: If you wanna see the newest symbiote, don't interfere. You drills are always a step behind. Always talking about trust and cooperation. Pretending to be thoughtful and considerate.
Monami: Hey Kawamura, hang in there! Kawamura!
Kasumi: Quit interfering!
Monami: Shut up, you fake! Kumi is suspicious. The REAL Kasumi would never do anything like this.
Kasumi: Just go back where you came from!
Monami: The Yellow Knife is manipulating you! And I've had enough of this!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

No I don't need the awnsers anymore as I now have read the manga and have figured out my own interpretations, this topic is pretty much out of date, feel free to contiue discusions on Slew and Kasumi here though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

What have you concluded about him? To me he seems arrogant. He thinks he knows more than humans and borgs, even though he has a positive view of humans. And he's a little more serious and critical than Kasumi, who's much more goofy and insane.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

My depiction of him in my stories would I suppose be somewhat of an arrogant older sibling, he wants to do what's best for Kasumi but he often views himself as being correct over others, he views himself as serperior to the borgs, and trys not to let it out that he actuelly cares about others.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]