Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

This is just a fun thread, create a alien party of three members, you can make them like anything, this is just for fun, I will probably post one latar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:58 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok I'm going to post a party of my own as a example, also I did research on there names to make sure they had fitting japanese(except for Fable) names, giving your characters japanese names isnt something you need to do but if you think about it it makes more sens unless there from a different part of the world, the stats thing is just whatt they do most for the team and isnt official.

Name: Yuina
Stats: Leader
Discription: She possoses black hair and brown eyes, he hair is short and she is somewhat short for her age.
Personality: Tends to be bossy, not like her team ever listens to her wan she is, wan she comes down and listens to what her team mates have to say they start listening to her, she is good at leading a plan but not actully thinking one up and thats where her team comes in, they think up the plan and she keeps them on it, her mother died wan she was a baby so she only had her father to look after her.

Name: Katsutoshi(Kat for short)
Stats: Planner
Discription: He has long blond hair often concealed by a beany hat, he has green eyes and looks skinny.
Personality: Acts nice to his friends but dosnt trust any one he meets at first, mainly becouse a friend of his once turned out to be a murderer, he didnt kill anyone and got sent to jail but the betrayel still stung, for his team he often comes up with the plans to capture the aliens, he useuly makes every procaution to make sure the aliens are not hurt, he considers Yuina his clossest friend.

Name: Fable
Stats: Scout
Discription: She has long brown hair and blue eyes, she often wears a gas mask.
Personality: Fable is a xenophobic exchange student from amarica, her xenophobia often provents her from injoying japan even though she wanted to go and spent a year learning japanese as hard as she could, she really trys to injoy things but being part of the alien party and xenophobia do not mix, she has a crush on Katsutoshi but is very shy about it and dosnt think it's worth it to even try since she will need to go back to amarica at the end of the school year, she is extremly afriad of foren deseases and thus she often wears a gas mask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Dose anyone else even want to try this?

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

A team of all female alien party members from separate clans. Although they come from separate clans, they have managed to form an unbeatable team.

You may use these characters in roleplays or stories if you ask me first. If you think any of them would be good for one of the roleplays, let me know.

(EDIT: I didn't read the directions carefully and realize it was just three, but I'm going to leave it like it is.)

Name: Yuki
Grade: 6
Alien: Grari (fan created alien)
Description: Yuki was once a shy quiet kid but ever since she fused with her alien she’s become much more confident and arrogant. For the most part, she is happy with the change.

Name: Hana
Alien: Borg
Description: Hana is a member of her own formed club called BANANA - Borgs Are Nice Animals Not Artillery. She believes that Borgs are as intelligent as people and should be treated with more respect. She also believes that the aliens have as much right to be here as humans and deserve to live. She's a fanatic who sometimes places the health of aliens over the health of people.

Name: Akira
Alien: Borg
Description: Akira only joined the Alien Party because she heard that if you were a member you could skip classes and you didn’t have to do homework, and you could transfer to any Jr. High you wanted without taking the entrance exam. Now she regrets joining but they won’t let her quit so she has to push through until she graduates. She’s pretty serious and tries to have a plan of attack before she goes in, but she’s still just a kid and when she gets overwhelmed she can panic like Yuri.

Name: Ren
Alien: Yellow Knife
Appearance:
Description: When Ren was the new kid at school, she was very lonely. The Yellow Knives picked up on this and she made friends with them and got hypnotized. She enjoyed being fused so much she decided to stay that way and join the Alien Party. That way she would make more friends, plus her new alien.

Name: Yumi
Alien: Sunflower
Description: Yumi is a ninth generation sunflower alien. The turtle shell is no longer there. Instead of turning her hair into drills, she can turn them into wires that are sharp enough to slice drills in half. She can adjust how sharp or dull they are, the same way a borg’s drills can be light enough to eat with like chopsticks or sharp enough to stab. She can also wrap her wires around things tightly and squeeze them. She’s not very trustworthy, but she will work as a team collaboratively with other clans as long as there is something in it for her and you may not think it but she has strong loyalty once you’ve earned her trust. It’s hard for her to get along with other drills because they don’t trust her and she doesn’t trust them and her sunflower thinks they are superior clan. But she puts loyalty to her friends and the party over loyalty to her clan. Her sunflower reluctantly agrees because he wants to cooperate with his host and there is no one else to fuse with.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Draco Mutation, did you see this?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes I did, I just could not think of anything to say, but I do think your ideas are good.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]