Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Borgs are Characters to
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Basically this topic is what the title says, discussing the Borgs as characters, I don’t think the Borgs are seen as characters enough, I mean seriously I haven’t seen one fanfic where they are used for anything other then there job and the occasional comment, how about some character development, like for instance some extended interaction between the Borgs or maybe with there partners, like for instance a friendship between Yuri and her Borg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I can understand your point. They're kind of brushed off as comic relief sometimes @~@ I always enjoyed what scenes they did have, though ;) They were always way cool XD It was sort of sad how they would just die and be replaced too... I mean, their memories would be transferred, but still, different Borg :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:10 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well I actually saw it as the Borgs being regenerated so in my opinion same Borg's, but that's just me, I am planning on righting a series of three Alien Nine fanfics and in them the Borg's will be more as characters, this fanfic will mostly disregard the manga as I haven’t seen it, but the Borg's will be more like characters in it, they will even be given there own names later on, but that wont be written for awhile, but wan I do start righting them I will make a topic for it in the fanfic forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Well I actually saw it as the Borgs being regenerated so in my opinion same Borg's, but that's just me, I am planning on righting a series of three Alien Nine fanfics and in them the Borg's will be more as characters, this fanfic will mostly disregard the manga as I haven’t seen it, but the Borg's will be more like characters in it, they will even be given there own names later on, but that wont be written for awhile, but wan I do start righting them I will make a topic for it in the fanfic forum.
Wow, that sounds pretty cool! XD Looking forward to hearing more on it ^^ Also, if you're into writing and/or reading fanfics, we have some cool ones that you can look into for fun and inspiration here, as well as those in the forums :o http://alien9.crossrealms.net/fanfiction.php

Last edited by Repo Baxil on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya I already saw that, I'm surprised how little Alien Nine fanfics there are on the internet, the Alien Nine section on Fanfiction.net is practically a ghost town, but I don't need inspiration, it's a (somewhat)well thought out series of fanfics, etch one will have a vary serious threat, but more on that later, back to Borg's, I said I would give the Borg's names in my story, but I haven’t thought of any, the ones who will give the names to the Borg's in story will be there wearers so what do you think would be good names that they would give them?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]