Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hi there Kamikaze. Good thing I was tracking this topic.

Your application's been accepted, which means you can join the game now. What you should do now is create an LJ Account for Siegfried, stuff it with icons of him*, and join the three communities with that account.

*If you're having trouble finding icons of him, you can use LJ's built in icon maker to make icons out of Soul Caliber screencaps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ahh alright. I think I'm gettin it going. :)

I was just wondering what each of the different communities were used for. I can't find out where the main story place is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am 
New Student
New Student

Alienpartylogs is for all third person events (that is, logs). Anyone can start a log. Put in the tags whether the log is OPEN (any character in the game) CLOSED (only specific characters can join that log) or SOLO (just your character).

AlienParty is an in character network community. That is, your characters are communicating on the school's network! You can also put things like diary entries and text messages between the characters there.

AlienPartyOOC is for out of character communication: talking to your fellow players, telling us if you're going on hiatus for while, introducing new characters, etc.

But just to reiterate you do need a separate account for Sigfried though. Each character has their own account (plus the moderator/NPC account). Are you having trouble thinking of a livejournal account name for him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 am 
New Student
New Student

This guidebook from another RP might help.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2