Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:56 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think so. Except for Kumi, they only fused with their alien without becoming one. Therefore, they are still human, at least physically. But maybe their children would fuse with aliens more easilly later because of their genes.
well actually Kumi AND Kasumi's children would still be human since Kumi got rid of Kasumi's yellow knife powers (see page 146 of Alien Nine Emulators)
sorry, Kumi-chan, I don't understand... -~- What about Monami and Yuri?
it's ok

Yuri's kid would DEFINATELY be human but Monami's kid would probably be an alien

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:32 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Everyone has interesting ideas. ^^ Here's mine.

Yuri: Hopefully, after seeing Kumi and Kasumi going off to California, she'll get used to all the aliens bumping out of the skies. Probably become some professional alien-catcher or something. Otherwise, she might just stick to doing some household chores. Sounds ordinary.

Kumi: Since she's so enthusiastic about alien-catching (though not as much as Kasumi), I'm sure she'll want to kick a heck of an alien. Can't imagine in the military, so I guess she might become another professional alien-catcher. Otherwise, she might be like Megumi, become a school teacher and become an alien-party advisor.

Kasumi: If she has lost her yellow knife's powers, she'll most likely become a multi-tasker, trying to fulfuil her parents' expectations placed upon her. While she might finally settle on a certain interest of hers, I've a feeling she'll most likely go off to find her brother. But, if Kasumi hasn't lost her yellow knife's powers, she'll most likely go on to dominate the world and then the entire universe!! *being sarcastic*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:17 am 
Possessed
Possessed

lol nice one Jinshen ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:07 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Anyway:
Quote:
But, if Kasumi hasn't lost her yellow knife's powers, she'll most likely go on to dominate the world and then the entire universe!! *being sarcastic*
Sadly, she seems to be the most likely canidate to do something like that. ^_^;;

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:26 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I see Kumi being a teacher, like Ms. Megumi.

Kasumi, I see her maybe doing the same thing, if not running inheriting a business cause her family is rich. Or maybe a model or an actress. Honestly, Kasumi is so talented, she'd probably do many things.

Yuri, I see her doing a job she may dislike... like maybe working in a store stocking shelfs and currently being hounded by her overbearing boss... or maybe being a housewife.

Monami, I also seeing her being a teacher, like Ms. Megumi, but she probably wouldn't be working with Kumi. Maybe at different schools.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2