Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

If you could have an alien of you're own, what would it be?
Some slimy thing with tentacles. 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
A borg. 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
My own cool creation! *Please, explain.* 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:20 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

i don't think that was sarcastic, i don't care even if it was. i keep forgetting to fraw all these things. it could be really cool.

Post subject: Alien Of Your Own
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:46 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I want a borg, because they're the friendliest. Mine would look like a poison dart frog, or it would have leopard spots on it. If you had a borg, what would it look like? Can some one draw that for me?

Here's one nobody has thought of. How about an alien Desmon? I'm not talking about the scary headless thing that charges at Yuri or the bug or plant aliens that explode. They're those four legged, bird beaked aliens with gills on them. In book one and the anime, the girls run around the school trying to catch them in cages and nets, and Kasumi catches one in midair. Yuri has to feed and clean up after them by herself in the stable. They look cute and harmless, at least to me.

This is not an alien in the book, but I've always wanted a winged cat. So cute! Meow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:28 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Those Desmon things are kinda cute, in a wierd fishy way. I like your winged cat idea much better. :v:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:45 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I'd probably want a wolf or fox style borg. I'm actually in the midst of planning a story based on the Alien 9 universe with a couple of boys using such borgs.... But I will say you'll all have to wait quite a long while before its done! I'm so busy these days. But I did keep the story short so as to keep the likeliness of it getting finished higher.

Yeah the Desmons seemed totally harmless (although wiry and difficult to handle). They would of probably made good house pets if trained properly.

Winged cat reminds me of Kero from Card Captor Sakura. Alien Kero XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:24 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

A wolf or fox style Borg would be so cute. I like them better than frogs.

How about a cat style alien that gives you cat ears, a tail, claws, night vision, and super feline jumping ability when you fuse with it, like a cat person? I know that is not very original, but I like it.

And the cat alien's claws will be able to extend like the Borg's drills and pierce into the enemy, so you don't have to get to close to attack.

I just watched the anime again and unlike in the manga, the Desmons have really sharp teeth, so maybe they're not as harmless and cute as I thought. I think they only added that in the Anime to make them look more fierce though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:35 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

The cat idea is really good. I heard that the aliens and probably the borgs were based on aquatic creatures (or was it insects) in Alien 9 but they never explored giving them the abilities of whatever 'creature' their borg was styled upon. So its an interesting idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:44 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Thanks. Remember when Kumi was in that huge tank turning into a Borg? This is gross, but maybe if a curious but foolish animal thought it was food and fell in, she and her Borg would fuse with it too and gain some of the powers of that animal?

Post subject: Oboeteru
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:04 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

My ideal alien would be an "oboeteru", a strange fungus infection wich give you psycometric abilities (you can "see" the past of the things (more details, read GUNMM (Alita, Combat Angel)).

This alien fuses with you in your skin by physical contact and the zones infected will show you the past facts of the objects wich you touch (well... also it itches a lot but... XD).

I'm sorry my POOR english...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:10 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Quote:
A wolf or fox style Borg would be so cute. I like them better than frogs.

How about a cat style alien that gives you cat ears, a tail, claws, night vision, and super feline jumping ability when you fuse with it, like a cat person? I know that is not very original, but I like it.

And the cat alien's claws will be able to extend like the Borg's drills and pierce into the enemy, so you don't have to get to close to attack.
That'd be so cool! You'd be a mutant hybrid :cheer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:44 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Thats cool. One of my favourite colours is purple :cheer: (the other is blue) ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:44 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I think I would have to support the Sunflower Clan on this one I admit they are aggressive and do that crazy mind control thing But I love them cause of the little flies with the cutting thread and they are really cute!! <3 Sorry Drill Clan but they at least try to be nice even if they jump the gun alittle to quickly I'm sure that 20% of japan with Sunflowers are happy to obey their ( referencing what the principle said to megumi in 3rd volume) Sunflower compainions!! I would forgive them if they made me go on a rampage thinking I was going to save everyone from the Drill ( But It doesn't mean I don't like the Borgs or Drill) Clan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
I think I would have to support the Sunflower Clan on this one I admit they are aggressive and do that crazy mind control thing But I love them cause of the little flies with the cutting thread and they are really cute!! <3 Sorry Drill Clan but they at least try to be nice even if they jump the gun alittle to quickly I'm sure that 20% of japan with Sunflowers are happy to obey their ( referencing what the principle said to megumi in 3rd volume) Sunflower compainions!! I would forgive them if they made me go on a rampage thinking I was going to save everyone from the Drill ( But It doesn't mean I don't like the Borgs or Drill) Clan.
Good, I'm not the only one who thought they were cute xD Those cutting wires were amazing... Like in that scene where Kumi gets sliced and diced by Yuri's Sunflower. Poor Kumi ;_; It's so visceral in the manga, when Megumi gets a few of them clinging to her and bites one open (and then continues to rip it's head off), then impales the others with drills :O That was a particularly AWESOME page XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Come to think of it, Borgs are probably my ideal alien to "own", I don't even mind frog design (they are cute, of course). Plus is that you can have them "on" and such in close contact (symbiotic idea is nice) and they are sentient. I like better to talk with a Borg than with myself))
Another option would be to have a non-corporeal alien, that's a different concept, that fungi thing is a step to that direction but I like two heads (which are Borgs:) better than one :)

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3