Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

One of the aliens growled as it tried to slam Naoya into the ground, but was restrained by Mirai's drills.

"How exactly do we stop these things!?" Mirai questioned as she struggled with the alien gripped by her drills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya looked to the right, then to the left. Thinking. "I have a plan... But... I need you to keep them occupied." One of Naoya's borg's drill went in front of him, and Naoya dropped the anesthetic gun's trigger through the drill. The drill held onto it, and went outside the door through the hallway.

The alien shot a couple more drills at Naoya, seeing as he had a plan, and his borg blocked them again, with the drills now cross hatching in front of Naoya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Hey! Stupid aliens! Over here," Mirai yelled before she began banging drills all over the place, making tons of noise, the aliens turned to her, angered by the noise "I hope you know what your doing Naoya," Mirai muttered to herself as the aliens charged at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya`s drill that was in the hallway went out farther and farther. A few moments later a crash was heard, and the sound of window glass fell on the floor in the end of the hallway. A little more time passed, probably a minute or so. Then Naoya said, "Can you break the window behind the aliens?" That window led outside. "Not the whole thing though, just make a hold in it... We don`t want them escaping afterall..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Sure!" Mirai said, shooting drills and shatering sevaral windows.

"Die!" One of the aliens shouted as yellowknife entenna sprouted from it's back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I better move fast, Naoya thought to himself. Something bad was about to happen. "Hurry up Borg!" Naoya yelled. I`m sorry master... I`m trying... I isn`t like I can 'feel' with my drills..." "No excuses!" Naoya responded. But it was too late. The Yellow Knife horns went off, and blasted the borg of Naoya`s head. The two aliens tried to grab Mirai and Naoya with their weapons in bandage form while the fighters ears were blasted. Since they weren`t true Yellow Knives they only could disorient the fighters, and borgs. Mostly because they didn`t have as much horns as real Yellow Knives. When Naoya was wrapped up he clenched his teeth in pain as the alien lifted him. "Borg... Hurry...!" Naoya struggled to speak as the life was slowly squeezed out of him. "Kik.... Kik.... I`m trying master... This is much harder without your memory maps..." Naoya was sqeezed harder. "B-b-borg!" He mustered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"No, this can't be the end," Mirai said as the alien squeezed her with the bandages and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Riichirou saw what was happening from outside, he was happy the aliens were winning at first, but now that his sister was getting hurt he was concerned, he quickly ran back towards the alien party room, it was clear these aliens were of too high a level even for Mirai and Naoya to handle, but a alien party advisor might be able to handle it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Then finally, triggers from the stun gun that left the room was heard. The trigger kept going off until empty clicks were heard from the gun running out of bullets. The aliens dropped the two in thin air as they became limp. Then the aliens fell slowly to the ground as the anesthesia kicked in. The fall on the hard classroom floor hurt, but atleast now they could breath. Naoya gasped for air and coughed a little, holding his neck. "I did it, I did it!" The borg nervously cheered. Naoya looked up, and from the window he saw that his borg`s drill sucessfully went around the building, and through the window that Mirai opened. The gun was floating through the window, held by the drill, still holding the trigger. Although it was trembling slightly still. When the aliens fell, their backsides were full of anesthetic shots. Naoya made a relieved, slight, cocky and prideful smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"I guess killing them was the only option," Mirai sighed, before she looked out the window "Riichi! you can come back in now!" Mirai called looking out the window "Riichirou? Riichirou!? Where’d he go!?" Mirai shouted looking out the window but being unable to spot her adopted brother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya got up and commented back. "I don`t think they`re dead. Must have lowered their heart rates significantly though. But all the more time for me to put them away." He totally seemed uninterested in finding Riichirou. He already took up enough of his day. Naoya went over to his borg and picked him up to place back on his head. "Master does this mean I don`t have to sleep on the floor tonight?" The borg pleaded. "Not a chance." Naoya smiled. The borg lowered his eyelids to express depression as he sat on his master`s head. Naoya headed over to the aliens to drag them back to their cage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

As they took the aliens in cages they spotted Riichirou approaching the alien party room.

"Riichi!" Mirai shouted, running over to him and hugging him, Riichirou pushed her away in annoyance before looking at the cages.

"Oh, you did catch them?" Riichirou said looking the strange aliens over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:24 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

"Yeah, you got a problem with that you brat?" Naoya said, gritting his teeth, and glaring at him. Naoya was pissed to go through all that trouble again, as this was not the frist time this happened. And this time Naoya had to buy new school uniform pants because at the shins they were torn up due to one of the aliens he fought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Hey, no problems here, just happy we can go home now," Riichirou said, he looked around "Also happy Sarah wasn’t here," Riichirou said without much care.

"She went home before the outbreak, why are you happy she's not here?" Mirai asked, looking down at Riichirou.

"She's annoying," Riichirou said in annoyance as Imp rolled his eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

"Well I`m done." Naoya started. "I don`t even know why I`m still here." He shrugged and resumed his calmness as before this all started... He grabbed his messenger bag that he left, and threw his skates away, which clanked against one of the alien cages and freaked the occupant out. He mockingly did it again with his knee pads and hand guard. "I`ll tell the teacher that we`re done here. Wouldn`t want to keep him waiting." Naoya turned back to the two, smiled sarcastically and saluted them as he left their presence. He had an awful headache.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Well me and Riichirou are going home!" Mirai said peaking into the alien party room, before she left with Riichirou fallowing.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next