Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 512 Next
 Post subject: gaming
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:16 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

just out of curiosity, is anyone a gamer? (i am! XD) if so, what games are you surrently playing?
i'm playing: Sonic Heroes, Kirby and the amazing mirror, and pokemon Fire red. (yes, i still like pokemon!)

..what if they made an Alien 9 game? you'd get to run aroud as kumi, yuri, or kasumi catchin aliens. (well, i think it's a neat idea :cool: )

Post subject: Re: gaming
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:41 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
just out of curiosity, is anyone a gamer? (i am! XD) if so, what games are you surrently playing?
i'm playing: Sonic Heroes, Kirby and the amazing mirror, and pokemon Fire red. (yes, i still like pokemon!)

..what if they made an Alien 9 game? you'd get to run aroud as kumi, yuri, or kasumi catchin aliens. (well, i think it's a neat idea :cool: )
I'm a gamer Dreamland_Kris!
I'm currently playing:
Runescape, Counter Strike, Resident Evil series, SILENT HILL!!! o_o; Pokemon ruby and sapphire, Emperor battle for dune, Starcraft(I really like this game), Red Alert 1 and 2, Tiberian Sun, Diablo 1 and 2, well there's a whole lot more... I really don't remember most of the games I'm playing...

Alien 9 game:
The disadvantage must be Yuri 'cause when you attack an alien, she'll probably cry or run instead of attacking or stunning the alien... -o-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:53 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

*raises hand*

I'm playing .hack//QUARANTINE and Final Fantasy VII right now , and I'm hoping to start Rachet and Clank 2 if my sister ever lets me play it. >_> I'm also replaying Final Fantasy X and X-2.

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:16 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

cool! I luv resident evil and silent hill! :cheer: final fantasy is neat, but i never got to play or watch anyone play it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:36 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

i love video games!

i'm a sucker for classic arcade games, fighting games and action/adventure games (especially Sonic the Hedgehog)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:20 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

...I live, eat, and breathe video games.

Katamari Damacy, anyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:35 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Katamary Damacy..never heard of it. what's it like?

shooting games are the best ^^ (but i cant play shooting games worth crap -_- ) Grand Theft Auto anybody?
the only games i'm good at are games like sonic or spyro...and dont even ask bout racing games, i crash up every car my brother makes me drive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:28 am 
Possessed
Possessed

some shooting games ARE fun (i'm not a fan of violence but i'm ok with video game violence)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:27 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I've been a gamer for a loong time ^^
First computer was a Commodore 64... Had some text-based adventures on it but don't think I got very far...
My favourite type is Role-Play Games. And also Adventures. I also like certain Sims... (like Theme Park, Zoo Tycoon, Populous: The Beginning etc. ... Bullfrog company were great at making Sims, shame they closed -~- ). I say 'certain' cos Sims can either be addictive or boring, depends.
Some boring sections of my domain which lists games I enjoyed :sleep: :
http://crossrealms.net/me_interests_games_rpgs.php
http://crossrealms.net/me_interests_games.php

I kind of fell out of habit though recently... of playing games that is.
If I get back into playing though I want to finish Disgaea (a brilliant tactical RPG) or try Zoo Tycoon again (my computer kept crashing...) or whatever.
Recently ordered some other tactical RPGs by the same people who did Disgaea (Phantom Brave and La Pucelle)

*looks at others lists*
Silent Hill is good. Ive played 1 and I'm... somewhere in 2... then went to do something else and I really should get back to that game ¬_¬ Now they've already released Silent Hill 4 o_o; *so behind*
Final Fantasy VII is my favourite game! (come on new FFVII "Advent Children" movie, get released already XD and the new sequel game... Hope its all good ._. ) It was the first game I played on Playstation, I never wanted it to end -~-

I'd like to make an Alien 9 game... a simple one... but dunno if I can do it. :sleep:
Once heard someone (a fan) plan a game too but dunno what happened to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:47 am 
Possessed
Possessed

awesome Sai!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:58 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

i think it'd be cool to play an Alien 9 game ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:56 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

I play a heck lot of games, and apparently, my parents aren't so happy about that fact (since my school is gonna start soon).

My CPU games are:

Starcraft. Warcraft: Reign of Chaos, Warcraft: Frozen Throne, Command and Conquer (practically all the games except the Renegade one) and The Sims (my friend keeps killing all her characters so that she can sell their gravestones).

For online games, it will be:

Neopets, Gunbound and Maplestory.

I've an XBOX (someone gave it to us for Christmas, how sweet! ^^ ), but all the games I want are all PS2 games... ;_;, like .hack and Final Fantasy.

I've been wondering about an AlienNine game though, but creating all sorts of adventures could prove to be a challenge, especially since should Yuri try shooting at an alien, all her shots will 'mysteriously evade' her target, and blah, blah, blah... her borg will mutant and go on a hyper-killing spree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:32 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

my older brother has a PS2, my two younger ones share the gamecube, and im stuck with a gameboySP. ~_~; (my brothers have all the nice game consoles, but im allowed to play on them ^^)
i luv the sims! i created a family on the sims. (but...the guys are..gay. yes, i made gay sims)

i have an idea about the alien 9 game (it concerns when the borg will mutate on a killing spree @_@ )
there will be two gauges, a trouble gauge and a fear gauge. the trouble gauge will fill up when the character you are playing is in a dangerouse situation. the fear gauge..well you know when that will start to fill up. when one of the gauges are full, the borg will kill the alien.(getting you in trouble with Ms. Hisakawa, or whoever the advisor is) when both of the gauges are full, the borg will mutate into the fuzz-ball and go on the killing spree. (this will probably happen most times with yuri, poor yuri.
-~-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:18 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
i have an idea about the alien 9 game (it concerns when the borg will mutate on a killing spree @_@ )
there will be two gauges, a trouble gauge and a fear gauge. the trouble gauge will fill up when the character you are playing is in a dangerouse situation. the fear gauge..well you know when that will start to fill up. when one of the gauges are full, the borg will kill the alien.(getting you in trouble with Ms. Hisakawa, or whoever the advisor is) when both of the gauges are full, the borg will mutate into the fuzz-ball and go on the killing spree. (this will probably happen most times with yuri, poor yuri.
-~-)
Oh, nice idea with the gauges. How about a "i'm-gonna-go-crazy" gauge specially for Kasumi, since she's the kind who would unexpectedly resort to bizzare tactics just to catch an alien (like jumping off the school roof)? Maybe once the gauge hits the maximum, Kasumi will go 'NNYYYAAAA!!!' and... erm... how do I continue this? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:27 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Katamary Damacy..never heard of it. what's it like?
Well...have you ever been on an acid trip? xD; There really is no way to describe it...well...

All the stars fell out of the sky, so you gotta go down to earth with a gravity ball and um...roll stuff up. Then you burn it into a star.

My explanation doesnt do the game justice. :(

http://www.namco.com/games/katamari_damacy/

Read up :D

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 512 Next