Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:42 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
Currently watching:
Samurai 7, Saiyuki Reload (Looking forward to Saiyuki reload gunlock), monkey typhoon, Witch Hunter Robin, Stratos 4,
Woah, Alien 9 is appearing again this Sat, 5/21/05, and others, I've got a TV that shows anime every second, minute, hour, day, well basically it's 24/7 anime channel...

Currently reading:
I forgot... sorry... ~_~;
Alien9 is showing again?? *runs off to check TV schedule* Ah, so it is. Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, I've been watching the 4 episodes so often now I can say I'm rather bored already (though I try heard to purposely miss the last few scenes of episode 4).

I wish Samurai 7 and Witch Hunter Robin doesn't show so late at night (well, that's for me over at my side). But since you watch the Witch Hunter anime too, do you mind helping me with an episode, coz I missed one of them. A few episodes ago, some people attacked Robin (supposedly from the Solomon HQ) and after that Amon went missing, supposedly after 'attacking his teammate (or something like that). Ok then, what happened there? =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:30 am 
I'm sorry Jinshen, I can't watch Witch Hunter Robin because it's so late, I only get to watch Samurai 7 at the 6:00 time slot... ~_~;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:31 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
I'm sorry Jinshen, I can't watch Witch Hunter Robin because it's so late, I only get to watch Samurai 7 at the 6:00 time slot... ~_~;
I'm really sorry guys, I keep forgeting to log in all the time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:11 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

uh...I really missed this topic. So:
Right now I'm watching Gunslinger Girl (in Germany we've already finished the series) and Ikki Tousen (still waiting to get DVD 3 and 4).

I'm reading:
Mega Tokyo (ok its no Manga but its great)
Comic Party (I love that shit)
Sgt. Frog (not really intelligent but who cares)
Inu Yasha
Meitantei Conan
Magister Negimagi (hah... kawaii....)
Chobits

.....yeah thats it.

You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules
My Deviantart gallery, feel free to comment my work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:19 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Kill Me Kiss Me Volume 5 turned out to be the last volume. It was a cute ending. Nothing big or flashy but a conclusion anyway.
Kind strange how this manga changed from focusing on one set of characters to another someway into the story, was a bit confusing but quite interesting. And the art was great.

Haven't finished Lagoon Engine Volume 2 yet.... distracted with work :busy:

I'm up to episode 6 of Tsuabasa Chronicle. Will be even more interesting now because it's *just* got up to where I was up to in the manga. So from now on, everything will be completely new to me. I was glad they kept in this one touching moment with Li which appears towards the end of the first world. Now we're on to the next world! ^^

Megatokyo is manga, westernised manga maybe but they still always put it in the Manga section in places I go to shop so... ^^
Haven't read Megatokyo in sooo long -~- I should... ._.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:48 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Let's see... I'm watching:
DN Angel, Chobits (hasn't been on in a while -_- ), (obviously) Alien 9, Full Metal Panic, FMP Fumoffu (not quite sure if spelled right -~- ), um Mezzo..I think that's it.

Reading:
Angel Sanctuary
Harlembeat
Ranma 1/2
Kare Kano (the best, so far)XD
(the only bad thing is, I own only one manga! ((the first Harlembeat)) :comfort: ) I wish i had money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:49 am 
Possessed
Possessed

it's alright! good things are bought with money sadly >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:51 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

luckily, my friend is nice and lets me read some of her manga. the library is my other manga-reading source (but it isn't the best. i never got to read the first volume of Kare Kano. the library doesnt have it -_- )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:46 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

My local libraries do have mangas to lend out, but because mangas here in my country are so popular, it's either the mangas are all borrowed already or they are returned in such an abnormal state that it is nearly impossible to read. -~- *mumbles something about inconsideration*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

heh, the manga at my library are in fair condition (if you count pages falling out and some ripped pages fair.) but the Kare Kano manga have none of those symptoms, yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:14 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Currently...let's see:

Anime~Inuyasha (I don't know where and which episode... ~_~;

Manga~ Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (I'm slow...just started and currently at volume 5) :cheer:, Skip Beat! (I skipped volume 7 ^_^;), Ouran Kouran Host Club ^^ (volume 5...waiting for voume 6), Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (volume 10!), XXXHolic (volume 6!), Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden (volume 4!), Ayashi no Ceres (I'm behind...volume 9, 10 and 11 are waiting to be read... -~-)...

They're not in proportion. ^_^;; Adding to that I want to start on more mangas...>.>;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:22 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Lessee... Im watching..well, a whole bunch of stuff on Anime Network, but dun get me wrong; I'm not that breed of fan....its hard to explain...BUT!

Watching:

R.O.D the TV (Seen episodes 1-6)
Futari wa PreCure <3<3<3<3<3 *LOVES it* (1-24)
Alien 9, of course
Noir (1-10)
MADLAX (1-3)
Azumanga, now and then....
Mahou Yuugi
Abenonashi er whatev o.o

And um, pokemon. xD ........er.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:20 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
I remember I used to run an anime chatroom for a short time years ago and I would assure people who wished to admit that they enjoyed this show that they would *not* be hassled for it... ^^
I found it entertaining as a kid and although I grew out of it I still think it's alright considering it is aimed at kids in particular (not that an adult can't watch it - just like an adult can watch Tom and Jerry ). I can understand people's criticsms though and so on, but at the end of the day, if someone finds it fun then good for them XD

I really need to see the Read Or Dream TV series sometime... I really liked the Read or Die film.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:35 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Quote:
I remember I used to run an anime chatroom for a short time years ago and I would assure people who wished to admit that they enjoyed this show that they would *not* be hassled for it... ^^
I found it entertaining as a kid and although I grew out of it I still think it's alright considering it is aimed at kids in particular (not that an adult can't watch it - just like an adult can watch Tom and Jerry ). I can understand people's criticsms though and so on, but at the end of the day, if someone finds it fun then good for them XD

I really need to see the Read Or Dream TV series sometime... I really liked the Read or Die film.
I only watched an episode of Pokemon yesterday, and I swear I dun watch it religiously...there was just nothing else on. v.v

And it pains me that CPM has the Misty dub-VA doing like, 498794367 voices for them >:O!

But in other words. ^.^ Oii...Read Or Dream is sooo good...if you have digital cable with g4tv its usually on that channel at like er...2 am >_>...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:30 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Quote:
*waves hand in air* i like pkmn too^^
Quote:
Let's see... I'm watching:
DN Angel, Chobits (hasn't been on in a while ), (obviously) Alien 9, Full Metal Panic, FMP Fumoffu (not quite sure if spelled right ), um Mezzo..I think that's it.

Reading:
Angel Sanctuary
Harlembeat
Ranma 1/2
Kare Kano (the best, so far)
UPDATE! (srry for the caps lock ^_^; ) FLCL! i read the manga and watched only one of the anime. it confusing, but cool^^

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next