Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 179 80 81 82 83120 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Amber: Well, whats the rest of the plan then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Megumi: No idea, we need to find out what the Dame are up to and what mutants have to do with anything, as right now the only mutants I've seen are Ryoma and Ami.

Ryoma: Boing! :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:25 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Amber: So it sounds like we need to collect some intel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Chisa: Yes, but how will we do that? The Dame will never co-operate....any suggestions...that are useful!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:47 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Kasumi: I geuss I'll get Takato...(walks off).

Ryoma: Byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri: o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Ami:Well....That was suprisingly normal.

Chisa: Yes well, I'm just glad your both okay, I just wonder what those Dame were planning?

........................................................................................................

Yume: ITS NOT FAIR!!! I did my best and you guys lost me my prizes! Now Ami-sama is gonna be mad!

( Yeah, the girl from the dame that's their regional leader, not the Ami from here....I'll just call her Ami-sama to seperate them.)

Akira: Excuse us for getting poisoned, I didn't see you recover fast enough to re-capture them.

Yume: Shut up, Akira!!!! >.< We need to get them back before the next full moon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Kasumi: (comes back with Takato and Guilmon) Ok, I got...the guys...um anime characters-err...

Takato: Just stop please.

Kasumi: Ok...

Somewhere else Tatsuo is preparing another portal,...a much larger one...

Tatsuo: (draws out much bigger lines with the black chalk) Yes, soon monsters will come through, and I implant them with Reapers, and since Mother has the Doom clan queen, they will obay us! HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Chisa: So mr. Takato, would you be willing to help us? We could help get you back into your world.

Ami: Yes, in theory....We just need to figure out this stuff before the mutants and Dame do anything.

Yume: Akira! Go deliver this message to those mutants, we are gonna need to help for a bit longer. It will explain everything that has happend thus far. *gives Akira the letter* So hurry back.

Akira: I will, be back in a flash.* runs to Mother to deliver the letter*

Yume:....Stay safe.

Hana: What was that?

Yume: #o.o# Nothing! I said Nothing! Now go do something useful!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Takato: I'll help you.

Guilmon: Ya!

Kasumie: Huray! Nya!

Guilmon: You remind me of Jeri :3 .

Kasumi: Thank you,...I think, if that was a compliment...

Guilmon: Huh?

Ryoma: Ya!

Kumi: OK I think I'll finally ask among this crazyness! WHAT ARE MUTANTS AND WHAT DO THAY HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?

Megumi: *sigh* Chisa, it's time to tell them about this, as much as I wanted to never bring it up.

Yuri: What?

Megumi: I usuely don't dabble in prodictions or proficies...I really wanted it to just be a myth.

Tatsuo: Lets see, what to bring through this portal, could use some help.

Silk: Sorry bro, but we don't play in your dumb anime kid worlds! Youd need some kids to help you! -_-

Klack:...Sorry brother...

Tatsuo: Grrrr!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Chisa: *sigh* I guess I have to agree with you...again. You know how there are many myths and tales about the end of the world, right? Well there are a few that stand out of the bunch, one is said to be brought about by the apostle of creation ( angels= apostles in japan)....depending on what version you read usually it some form of purging mostly of humans, and they all end with the birth of a new dominant race...I'm not sure if these mutants fit that though.

Ami: The Dame mentioned some special phonomenon taking place durning a full moon, but they seemed to be doing their own thing...The mutants too, they probably struck some sort of deal.

Chisa: Well, we don't have much to go on, but what do you kids have to do with any of this?

In front of "Mother" ..............( BtW are you referencing the game Mother?)

Akira: *knocks* Guys! Open up! I have urgent buisness with you!

...........................................................................................

At the Dame HQ, somewhere in lower Tokyo......

Ami-Sama: *sigh* Why do you do this to us Yume? Why?!....Or should I call you Matsuki?

Yume: I don't really care, Ami-sama.....Anyways that thing that we discussed before...You know the thing about one who could maybe control all the aliens?

Ami-sama: Yes? What about it? Its just a theory.

Yume: Well I found someone who has that potential!

Ami-Sama: Really?

Yume: Of course....I just don't have her is all.

Ami-sama: What?! You don't have her!? Something with that much potential is a serious threat!

Yume: I know that! But I have a plan...

Ami-sama:....Talk then.

Yume: :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Nope, not a fan of the Mother series and never played it, so any connections you spot between it and my Mother are probably coincidentle, my Mother is a messed up interpretation of cult gods, angels and other things from myths and such and called the Angel of birth...)

Ryoma: We met a guy called Tatsuo who worked for her he said he was a...gen-gene-genetic combination of every species on the planet, we also went into a big cave filled with tentacles and eyes, and monsters.

Yuri: Ryoma, your freaking me out more then useul...

Silk: Whats the deal girl?

Tatsuo: Yes, what is urgent? let me get "dressed"(a tentacle from Mother drops a new copy of Tatsuo's human body out, Tatsuo rips it's chest open and slithers inside it, before closing the opaning from the inside and putting healing slime over it) Ok, what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(I useuly just wait, but it's been awhile since this was frequently posted in so please just saying, if you guys can, respond atleast alittle more, I honestly want to make Mother go dorment again and leave my Mutant=Divine being mega crazy storyline for my story and just go back to this being a fun crazy RP(of course you can all do whatever you want, no need to do what I say) And the book that lets them go to different fictional worlds would no doubt add to the fun :3 But that stuff cant happen unless you guys respond...also what do you guys think of my new avatar?).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I have been waiting for someone to post.

Honestly I like the direction we are taking, we just need more peeps or something.

Maybe advertise or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Yume: GREAT IDEA!! YOU ALL JOIN US OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Akira: HURRY AND JOIN!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL FOR GODSAKE!!!!

.........................................(Hehehehehe....Sorry it's just I've been busy....and I got distracted. Well anyways..)

Akira: Yeah....You guys better read this...LIKE NOW! * hands Tatsuo the letter*

Ami: Actually all that did happen....Yeah it was weird....Worser because I had just woken up at the time....They had sort of portal, that they made with chalk.

................................................................................

Yume:So yeah that's my Idea!

Ami-sama: Why does everything you think of involve killing!?

Yume: Not every thing involves killing....Sometimes it involves torture or sadism.

Ami-sama: *Faceplam*.....Look we can't throw weapons and solidiers away all willy'nilly! You need a better plan before I allow this!

Yume: Oh foo! You and Akira are always so boring....Its always `You can't kill this!' and `Don't do this!` and `Stop messing with my wardrobe!`.....Honestly, your both Killjoys!

Ami-sama: -~- >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Tatsuo: THATS IT TIME FOR CONSUMPTION OF EARTH!(starts drawing random lines in the portal) Come on come on!

Silk: Tatsuo are you sure this is such a good idea?

Klack: Ya, do you even know what your-

Tatsuo: SHUT UP FOR THE GLORY OF EVE: MOTHER AND ADAM: FATHER I AM THE CHIMERA! WHAT I SAY GOSE!

(random portles start opaning all ver the city).

Tatsuo:...Ok maybe a little overbored...GAH(gets pulled into a portal) What NO! YOU CAN'T DEFY ME!

Silk: Tatsuo use the book to stop this!

Tatsuo: YES(the book gets pulled into another portal) NO!(gets pulled into a portal).

Silk and Klack: BROTHER! :O

back with the alien fighters.

Kumi: What the heck is going on!

Yuri: I'm scared!

Ryoma: (getting sucked into a portal) Mommy! ;_;

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1797 posts ]  Go to page Previous 179 80 81 82 83120 Next