Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Heres my next chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/2/C ... _Realities tell me what you think, hope you guys like it :3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:05 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I read it, It was nice and makes me look forward to the next one, also I see how you got the aliens and digimon introduce, it was nicely done.

( I hope to come out with the 11th chapter to my fic soon)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks, and as you can see Yuri's attraction to Takato that will be inportent later is allready started(even though right now she thinks he's some mejestic knight) Also just to say I axidentily had Yuri's hair colored labeled as brown instead of black, I fixed it though, gotta be more carefull in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok heres the next chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/3/C ... _Realities tell me what you think, next time we'll see the alien fighters world again and the tamers and alien fighters will meet for the first time(well not for Takato and Yuri :3 ).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

nice and awesome as always, I am always amazed when people write two events that happend at the same time from different points of view, if I did that I would be reading both things trying to fit what happend together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks, I was hoping I did a good enough job, I need to update some of my non-Alien Nine works soon, but don't worry, I'll be back too this and Consumption as soon as I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm kind of stuck on what should happen next, I mean I got that the Alien Fighters are meeting the tamers next, but how should I go about it, and what chapter should I switch back to the alien nine world and show how Megumi, Chisa, Miyu are doing?

Anyone have any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I say that this chapter be either split between both worlds or the next chapter you go back to A9 world, the tamers and fighters already met so I say Yuri and Takato should be the first to interact by seeing and remebering each other, then Kumi and Rena cut in asking logical questions and pulling their teamates back in caution.

As for base team ( Chisa, megumi, and miyu.) I say you start off with megumi being worried and wondering what happend, then Chisa gets angry and starts questioning what happend, and after a bit Miyu comes in and starts asking questions too.

That's my advice on how most would usually go about it, or at least from a logical point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well it's good to see you post, I would of prefered in one of the rollplays, but you have helped me here with that advice, so I think I can think of the rest from here, another matter is figuring out Miyu's digimon partner, but I'll figure that out eventuely, hopefully, since it hasnt been decided yet, if there are any digimon you specificly want to be partnered with Miyu, say so.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Heres the next chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/4/C ... _Realities next chapter we will go back to the Alien Nine world for abit.

And will sombody please say what digimon they think Miyu should have!?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well heres the next chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/5/C ... _Realities tell me what you think if anyone is reading this.

Also to say, Miyu's digimon partner will be introduced ether in the next chapter or the one after so if you have some idea on what you would like it to be, say it now, because whether it is in the next chapter or not I am going to make a decision.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I have no idea what kind of Digimon Miyu should have. I think she should have Salamon or Kumamon. But, I would prefer it if were an original Digimon not featured in the show.

I don't remember who the red-cloaked guy is. It's either Myotismon, the D-Reaper, or one of the programmers. I didn't see all of season 3.

I think the idea of Takato being in a relationship with Yuri is really sweet. They're both scared and cry a lot, so they could really understand each other. And they both love kid games.

I knew only Yuri could see him, but I thought it was funny when Yuri's mom was really concerned about her 'imaginary' friend. It's just like in the Adventure series where only the kids could see the Digimon fighting.

I like the part where Terriermon freaks out about the 'talking hat.' And when Kasumi runs right up to Terriermon and hugs him, and he enjoys it, because that's just the sort of thing they would both do and say.

I liked the part where they thought the Borgs were Digimon, and the kids thought the Digimon were aliens. And I think Henry is right, Digimon are a little like aliens. They come from another world afterall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks, and it is nice to know someone is actually reading my story.

And Miyu's digimon will be one that hasn’t been partnered with anyone in the past.

And here’s some hints about the red cloaked guy, he is not from tamers, though another one of the members of the group he is part of did appear in tamers, he did appear in season 2, he is a digimon, but he is not Myotismon.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well I got another update: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/6/C ... _Realities

We're also getting close to pairing Miyu up with her partner, Shamanmon or Goblimon? I'm still open to other ideas also.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think Miyu should have them as twin partners like Willis had Terriermon and Kokomon.
They're both virus types. I think they're ugly but I don't care. I still think either of them would make nice partners for Miyu. I think they will become good friends and learn to trust humans after she helps them out. Perhaps the third brother that got lost is SnowGoburimon.

My other suggestions for her partner would be my favorite rookie Betamon, Leormon or Muchomon.