Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:48 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

O, hi ^^ It's nice to see a fan of Russia where there are usualy fans of Japan :]
Manga, I was reading it when I learned that it's going to be translated in russian (very surprising) so I sticked to the first tome, others are not there yet. I gues that means that I didn't realy read it, as the story unfolds after #1, I gues that's when the fan is hit <_< I will read it eventually, one way or the other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:53 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
It's nice to see a fan of Russia where there are usualy fans of Japan :]
As far as I'm concerned, I love Japanese culture and its people, but for me, Russia has always been the love of my life! ^_^ Anyway, welcome and I hope you continue to post here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:26 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Alright. Maybe I can provide something from inside of it, it's not that most people in Russia are consciously aware of their culture, what makes it different. My best bet is the language when it's live (depends on user and source) to get to know through it. Sometimes it is like an alien culture for me too)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

New to the board. I was quite surprised on how active you guys are!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Hello! and welcome tachi , we're glad to have you here. and actually the site has been kinda quiet except for that darned jacob, but we hope you enjoy it here and post some!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Hello! and welcome tachi , we're glad to have you here. and actually the site has been kinda quiet except for that darned jacob, but we hope you enjoy it here and post some!
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

So I went browsing and all I have to say is what is with all the golf talk?

Getting over-ran by spammers or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Yeah like I mentioned we've been over run by jacob and all those other spammers, but thankfully Repo Baxil comes in every now and again and cleans up, though it still annoying.

Also to save you some trouble the vast majority of the forum members left and only few of us log in, Draco and me though are on alot, though Draco is sickly so he logs off and doesn't come back every once and awhile, and then the others also login somewhat less often ( not that I blame them)....But hopefully more people come on since summer is coming.

Well other than the spam, I hope you find all the previous post nice, and I will be happy to talk or respond to a post when I log on, (which is mostly every day).

Hope you still enjoy the site and feel free to post mostly whatever! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Goodness gracious, I had no idea things had gotten so spammy, sorry for the delay in cleaning house ^ ^;

Anyway, welcome to the forum, tachi!! We're so glad to have you! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Welcome to the forum! I haven't been on for a few days because my internet is on the fritz, but I'll try to show up at least to check stuff daily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am 
New Student
New Student

Hello I Am Rob I Dont Write Much Gonna Try Starting My Hobbies Including Planning Writing Alien 9 I Also Like Kasumi <3333 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
And I Also Like Alternative History / Alternative Endings Thank You For Your Time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 pm 
New Student
New Student

nice to be here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:14 am 
New Student
New Student

Hello there! I just finished the manga and Emulators so I was glad when I found out there was a fan site with a forum. I'm a newcomer so I haven't known about it for very long and never got around to watching/reading it until a few weeks ago. I found out about it when I reading the Yume Nikki manga drawn by Hitoshi Tomizawa and looked up his other works. I'm currently reading Milk Closet and trying to get my friend to watch the A9 OVA. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Welcome Raiden! We look forward to having fun discussions about the series with you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hello, I'm new here! I've watched Alien 9 last year and didn't get it, so I didn't like it. Until recent, when I decided to rewatch, so then I quickly came to like it, because I finally got what was going on there. But because of unfinished story in anime, I read manga yesterday, so it gave me all answers I wanted (at least). And I'm planning to read that Emulators sequel too, I'm too curious, what will be there. Anyway, I dunno, why I came to like it, cause fact is, it's not my favorite theme. I just became fan out of nothing (maybe it's inner magic?). Now I'm still singing that opening song, I can't get it from my head. And I'm happy I found any active forum (at least it seems like that), I just had to join instantly.

OK, that's all for my introduction. Sorry for my possibly no-good english, I'm still improving. I look forward to hunt aliens together with all of you (if there'll be any)! XD

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34 Next