Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Welcome to the forum, Yuri! :D We're more than happy to have you! :) Alien Nine is incredible, I can't get enough of it either xD By the way, if you like, psychological type anime, check out Serial Experiments: Lain. Still doesn't beat Alien 9, but it's VERY good!

And the mangas are a must!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 pm 
New Student
New Student

Nice to meet you my name is Anna and i'm Italian and i really like alien 9 <3

ciao ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

We're very pleased to have you, Anna! Welcome! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Welcome Anna! Enjoy your stay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:09 am 
New Student
New Student

Thank you very much ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

'sup guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Hello Shiina, nice to see more people taking an intrest in Alien Nine, and hope you enjoy it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Welcome Shiina!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Thanks for the greetings!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Welcome, we need more members still but the more active posters the better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Welcome Shiina, make yourself at home! We're glad to have you here! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:22 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Greetings, Zhou and everyone!
My name is Yegor B(o)urbel, 24. I have no idea what my blood type is :) I dwell in Krasnodar, Russian Federation (South-West of it) that's not far from Caucasian mountains but it's plains.
Alien 9 was one of a bunch of anime I've got from my contact at what was a small anime club at that time in my town. That was around 2005, I was new to watching anime on purpose and wanted to get my hands on all kinds. Among other, I got a few anime's from that person which later became my favourites. Some took long, like that I watched second ep of Haibane Renmei after 5 years from first, when the series were published here. Was worth the wait though. Similary, it was this spring that I've got a better quality version of Alien 9 and finaly gave it a go. I was charmed by it right away, although realised it a little later. The sounds, music and the way series(visuals) are put together have much to do with it, but so are the characters. I love how they are drawn in anime, those bunfaces are so cute ^^ And style is nice. But characters are subjects in their own right and I won't be getting into it right now..

At the time of the 4th ep end I was hooked deftly. And given that I usualy watch beyond credits, it was quite a shock for me. I hate when that happens, you see, I have way too much of my favourite characters die on me, yet can't get used to it. I realised by now, of course, that despite it's appearance it was not going to be a picnic, but *that* scene might have added some gray to my hair. KUMI!!! ;_; Hell, I didn't know what I got into when it started and by now there was no way I could miss the manga.
I don't believe I'm the type who enjoys great tension or drama (not for it's own sake definitely), but I don't shy away from it when it's part of the story (usualy it's too late anyway :) ). I let psychology out of comment because it's not what I seek in anime. I can appreciate right amount of it, yet it has no value of it's own to me. So, while the series rise up questions, it is also fine as it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Welcome Yegor, All of us are glad to have another person that appreciates the Alien Nine series here, also its awesome that you live in Russia I've always wanted to go there! And Happy Holidays! XD ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:08 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Thank you) Sometimes I see foreigners in my town, they are not so obvious like japanese tourists :) it would be more correct to say "hear them", probably people who wanted to live here for some time. While it's nice enough town, not much of interest here, it's mostly in the nature outside, and near mountains and sea (with their respective other towns) should be more interesting, although I believe that in last years seaside has became more expensive for tourists than it's worth. Anyway, when you want to go somewhere - you should, at some point) You would get different experience from different parts of Russia, of course. I believe in the south Krasnodar would not be the best to experience :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:19 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Privjet, Burbles! Welcome to this site. I've been a fan of Russia ever since I was a child. P.S., have you read the manga?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34 Next