Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thay would attack much more, and Yuris one would probly attack every single time she got even alittle scared, so ya Yuri might axidentily kill some peaple with that.

What if the Grox from spore abducted the Alien fighters (if you don't know of the grox here is a vary good article on them: http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Grox )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

They would have to find a way to pretend to be useful to avoid being destroyed. They would be massively outnumbered and have to use their wits to escape. Kumi would probably come up with a plan. The Grox would be impressed by Kasumi’s sonic waves. If the Alien Party succeeded, they would be heroes.
What if there was a different advisor than Megumi and she was less pushy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mabie thay wouldnt have to fight aliens that wer delibritly sent by there advisor.

what if Yuri was really from the Pokemon world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Things would be very different. Perhaps she would be less scared of aliens because she was used to weird creatures running around by now but I doubt it. She wouldn't make a very good trainer because she would be scared of most of the Pokemon, especially the bug types. Her first Pokemon would act like her Borg.
What if the alien fighters were all boys instead?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I really cant see that making much of a difernence, thayed probly act the same, so the only diferences I can see are a few gender related small difrences, and Miyu might think of Yuri(or whatever her name as a boy is) as more then just a friend, but I dought even that.

What if Kasumi got split into ten Kasumis?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

That would be nuts! Maybe something went wrong with the Yellow Knife incident and ten of them came out. They would take over the world and hypnotize more lonely people into joining their clan. Kumi and Yuri would have to stop them somehow. Yuri would be concerned and say, “Why are there ten of you? Which is the real Kasumi?” She still wouldn’t want anyone to die. They would all say “Nya!” simultaneously when they attacked and it would give everyone headaches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:36 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, now I nave three fusion what ifs.

What if Yuri got the Venom Symbiots from Spiderman?

What if Kumi got the Omnitrix from Ben 10?

What if Kasumi got the Carnage symbiot from Spiderman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kumi would make good use of the Omnitrix. She would turn into all kinds of aliens. It would probably frighten Yuri to see her friend transform. She would use her Omnitrix to turn into another Yellow Knife and communicate with it to rescue Kasumi. Or she would turn into a powerful aggressive alien to fight the other aliens.

Yuri would look so cool if she fused with Venom. She would fight it at first, but eventually the Venom would take over her using her fear and sadness and she would become a serious threat to the Alien Party. In the end, only Kumi could save her. The Venom would gain all the powers of her Borg, and add to them, plus she would have all the new powers.

Kasumi would go insane if she fused with the Carnage Symbiote, more insane than she is now. She would blame the world for taking her brother away from her. Her love for everything would turn to hate. The Carnage Symbiote would gain her Yellow Knife and Borg powers and amplify them. She would want to destroy everything. I don’t know if Kumi and Yuri could stop her alone. The Alien Party would need serious help.

My what if question is, if these happened, what would happen next?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:03 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well Kumi would have to use the Omnitrix to stop both Yuri and Kasumi, but both of them symbiot powered might be to much for her, unless she gets out Alien X, and thats risky, but Yuri and Kasumi might end up fighting etch other and if one defeates the other Kumi might be able to win and get the symbiots of them, but most likely it would not end well.

What if Yuri got the Omnitrix?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:20 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

She would most likely hate it as much as she hated her Borg. She wouldn't like it and would want to turn it over to Kumi or Kasumi, but it would be her responsibility. Kasumi would be jealous and Yuri wouldn't be able to understand why. Even in Alien form, she would be awkward and scared and fearful, and it would show unless it were one of those aggressive arrogant aliens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:23 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ahmmm, What if Yuri and Kumi both got a crush on the same guy(irelevent who, how or why).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:51 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Hmm, this reminds me of something similar that happened in Emulators. I don’t want to say; it would give too much away. Normally I don’t think Kumi is the type to get jealous of a boy. And Yuri isn’t the type to get aggressive or possessive and try to steal a boy away from someone. Even though she does get sad when Kumi is gone. They would fight over him but passive aggressively. Yuri would blush every time they object of her affection walked by, and Kumi would pretend she thought it was pathetic while secretly wishing he would talk to her. Kumi might try to talk to the boy more, and make it clear that she was interested, but he might prefer quiet, nice, and less bossy Yuri more, making Kumi angry.

What if someone tried to take Kumi away from Akiho?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:58 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Akiho would turn into a rabbid Vulaciraptor and murdur them XD but seriosly Akiho probly wouldnt be able to do anything, she isnt very strong or perswasive, and Kumi certenly dose not like her.

What if the Alien Nine cast etch watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la8XHkArvys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri: Lamp is mean! Poor Link!
Kumi: That PSA was stupid. I didn’t learn anything!
Kasumi: I can count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7! I can count all the way to 100 if you want!
Ryoma: What comes after 7? I know! MEOW! –Knocks a random person over-
Naomi: That was funny!
Akiho: Link needs a hug!
Megumi: I blame the director of education!
What if they were all called to be volunteers on the counting video?
Hey, did you make that video?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I did not make the video, look at the user name, thats who made the video.

They would all be blasted by Lamp.

What if Yuri, Kasumi and Kumi still had there Borgs during the summer vacation?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next