Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 3234 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:49 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

¡Hola Nokosareta!

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Well, it's been, what, about three years since I last came here? Perhaps I can add to our fanfiction. Since it's been so long I deemed it worthy of reintroducing myself, ragen45. Hello again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hi ragen, good to see you again. You've come at a good time, the site and forums etc. are going to be seeing some big changes soon. Sure go ahead and add to the fanfiction, let your imagination go wild and have fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Hey ragen!

Whoa! This place is mega different now. The site is awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:48 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Whoa! This place is mega different now. The site is awesome!
Thanks, I spent a lot of time recently giving it a overhaul.

XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:09 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

*looks around as if admiring a redone room*

Sai! I love what you've done with the place. Great job. I love the new emotocons. It's certenally been a while since I've been here. Hi new members! Hi old ones! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:36 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
*looks around as if admiring a redone room*

Sai! I love what you've done with the place. Great job. I love the new emotocons. It's certenally been a while since I've been here. Hi new members! Hi old ones! XD
Hi there!

Thanks Julia! Thats very kind of you to say. I'm glad you like it! You're the first to comment on the emoticons, I appreciate the lovely feedback, I drew them myself after deciding we really needed some unique borg icons for this place ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm 
New Student
New Student

Uhmm... Hi!! I'm Sen from Philippines a fan of Alien 9 and have watched it wayback when 12yrs old and I'm 17 now and watched it again.
The first time I saw at the commercial I thought Kumi was a boy because of her serious face.
Its been a 5 years since I've watched it and realized it was a great anime because its kinda confusing for me back then when I watched it and now struggling from searching for the manga searching for different bookstores around trying to find out what happened next.

Last edited by Sen on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:53 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hi Sen! Glad you could join us :)

To be honest I also thought Kumi was a boy at first in the opening lol! .o.

Hope you are able to find the books. I added a "Store" section to the main site with links to sites that sell the books if you can order online. Otherwise hope a local bookstore has it in stock for you.

Best of luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:55 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hello. I am Barry Tay, same country as Jinsheng! :) (euu liek curry crabs? :))
I remember when I was ten, I tuned in to AXN's seven days of joy. On the 4th day, was the alien9 movie (they crammed the whole 4 episodes into a 2hour session.) I saw it and well, I never really turned out right. I saw Kumi's death (lucky jinsheng) :( and it left me like that for six years. Luckily I (somehow) forgot about the whole thing. Recently, like 1 week ago, 2am in the morning, something just popped and said ALIEN9. I went to veoh.com to watch the whole thing and it brought back so many memories. Unfortunately, so did Kumi's death. Im now trying to find answers. So far, i got the raw japanese manga in my computer, which is missing 3 chapters in volume 2 and I dont understand Japanese. And the series is 10 years already, so despite my best hopes, I dont think I can find it at my comic store.
Currently, I know Kumi gets harmed by something and gets "cured" by pouring cells into her. Still havent got the rest yet though. Still under a strange spell to get the actual series. Hope that the ebay ultimate collection doesnt only consist of the videos.
I hate cliffhangers btw. They rock only when you get lifted back up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hey welcome!! good to see another member.
I've also watched Alien 9 first at AXN and it was also that seven days of joy.

As for the manga I have different plans on searching for it like going to different bookstores also try going to Anime Cons/Toy Cons and see if there are available, buying online would be my last choice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Whoa! New people..

Sweeettt XD

Welcome btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:53 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hiya fieryglazer,

Glad you could join us, hope you find this place useful and have fun!

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to catch up on the rest of the series yet. Hope you find the manga books somewhere soon.

I added a Store section to the main site as some people had asked me where they could find the series still being sold online if its of use to you.

Either way I hope you are able to find it either locally or somewhere else so that you can finally see what happens to Kumi! Best of luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:35 pm 
New Student
New Student

I was eight or nine when I first saw Alien Nine. It really confused me, but there was something I liked about it. Eventually it went off air, and I forgot the name of the show. For five long years I've been watching a lot of anime, hoping to one day find Alien Nine. It finally caught my eye when I was looking at the recommendations for Narutaru. For awhile I've been more of an emotional wreck than Yuri. But after watching it again I'm ready to take on the world! This is a thank you for helping make a great website and forum about something that means the world to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hey guys, my name is Cameron Witt, and I just joined earlier today. I only recently became aware of Alien Nine's existence through a random purchase at my local Hasting's store. I watch a lot of anime, and while I was rummaging through their selection of DVDs I found the Alien Nine episodes and decided to give it a try, after all, I could see that the animation style was very refreshing, and pretty adorable too. After watching the episodes later that night, I knew I had fallen in love with the series!
<3

I'm really excited about ordering the ultimate collection that includes the mangas too. I'll be getting it from Amazon in a couple days. I've heard that there's actually a fourth book that's not included in that, so I'll need to hunt that one down too. Anyhow, I'm so glad that I found out about this show and manga, and I'm very grateful for the awesome site and kind and helpful moderators as well!
:rahrah:

As for myself, I believe I already mentioned that I really like a lot of anime (some of my favorites are Alien Nine, Fooly Cooly, Ergo Proxy, Azumanga Daioh, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc...), I'm a huge movie buff... actually, I just graduated high school and am trying to find a way to get into film... But anyway, I like computers and pc and video games, and I occasionally read manga.

My hobbies include collecting anime figures and making music videos out of my favorite shows and movies. I already have a song picked out for an Alien Nine video, and I plan to get started on it very soon! I also love to draw and paint, and I'm definately going to contribute something to the fan art gallery here!

I also love listening to music, with my favorite band being The Delgados (Gunslinger Girl, anyone?), and after that (and in no particular order) Gorillaz, Oranger, A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Toby Mac, Superchick, Andrew Bird, Teenage Fanclub, Shout Out Louds, Aereogramme, Malcom Middleton, The Goo Goo Dolls, and pretty much anything from Chemikal Underground (that one's not a band, but a record label owned and created by The Delgados).

So um.. yeah! I gues that about does it! I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to contributing to the forums and content of the site! Pleased to meet you!
XD

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 128 29 30 31 3234 Next