Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Anime Expo 2005
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:27 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

._. I was wondering if any one around here is going to AX2005. I'll be staffing there. Maybe we can plan something.

Post subject: Re: Anime Expo 2005
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:04 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
._. I was wondering if any one around here is going to AX2005. I'll be staffing there. Maybe we can plan something.
:( Aww...no..im going to Connecticon, and no one lives in Connecticut. >< Where is AX2005?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:43 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Anime Expo? I think I heard something about that, but I'm not sure if that's the event... But since u'll be a staff there, don't mind get us some pictures of some cosplayers? Especially if there's some Alien9 cosplayers or Man Faye was there. *shiver*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:11 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Man Faye is always there! Even though he was banned last year, I'm sure he'll sneak in anyway. @_@ Contrary to popular belief, he wasn't banned for crossplaying, we have a lot of crossplayers every year, he was banned for sexual harrasment. Oi Vey.

But Yeah AX is in Anehiem California, I'll be sure to post any pictures I take. :cheer: Espescially of Alien 9 cosplayers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:01 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I live in Washington state and have no money for even a plane ticket, so I can't go (I had to miss SakuraCon again this year too...). I'm looking forward to your pictures, though. =)

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:37 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

;_; I've never been to any anime expo.....I'd love to go to one. ( but I'd probably be to scared to go to one, im incredibly shy):shy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:35 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
;_; I've never been to any anime expo.....I'd love to go to one. ( but I'd probably be to scared to go to one, im incredibly shy):shy:
Same here -~- Never been to an anime convention.
Some day I hope to go to an anime convention in America, since there seems to be much bigger events.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:27 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

i wish i could go to the convention (sadly i live in N.Y. and my parents wouldn't let me go to california for a anime convention)

the only anime convention i went to was I.C.O.N but they don't have some of the things i really REALLY wanted....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:48 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
i wish i could go to the convention (sadly i live in N.Y. and my parents wouldn't let me go to california for a anime convention)

the only anime convention i went to was I.C.O.N but they don't have some of the things i really REALLY wanted....
Situation is worse for me. I live in Singapore, and there's no way my parents would let me go overseas for any anime convention... :comfort:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:02 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Quote:

Situation is worse for me. I live in Singapore, and there's no way my parents would let me go overseas for any anime convention... :comfort:
uggh i'm sorry to hear that....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:45 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I go to A-kon every year, so if you happen to be going sometime I'd be glad to meet you there.

Here's their website: http://www.a-kon.com/

Altough, that still doesn't help your problems... *sigh* :comfort:

But I've got a pic of me cosplaying a Jedi this last year! :ball:
First time I ever cosplayed, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:56 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

*sighs wistfully* I wish I could go every year. But there's no way my mother would buy me a plane ticket just so I could go across the country to an anime convention. She'd probably look at me like I'm crazy, and my older brother would go on a critization spree. (he luvs to critisize any anime he catches me watching. He calls Alphonse the Iron Maiden. ~_~; )

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]