Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:51 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

This site contains the links of some, if not all, of the AlienNine fansites. Unfortunately, they are in Japanese, but at least you could do some intepretation just by looking at the illustrations. I know one of the sites contain the works of one where the AlienNine story was continued by 3 newcomers to the Alien Party. The characters are totally unlike Yuri, Kumi or Kasumi, and the borgs are the artist's creation. However, you'll need to find that website yourself, coz I've totally forgotten which one it is.

Click here to access the site.

And while I'm on that topic, here's the link to Hitoshi Tomizawa's homepage (not sure if it really is...) Once again, it's in Japanese... But at least you now know where I got my forum avatar from. XD[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:37 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Oh, cool! o_o I've been wanting to find some Alien 9 japanese sites for a while (To find some art or anything like that...) ^^ Thankya for sharing~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:53 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

@_@ WOAH!!! Fantastic!
There's WHOLE oekaki boards there of art (even one dedicated to the 3 main characters, such as one whole oekaki board for Kumi) XD

And that certainly does seem to be Tomizawa's website (from what I can tell)! Well done finding that! :cheer:
(the 3rd link down isn't working for me though, that just me?)

Did I mention how great this all is? Thanks so much for finding and posting this! I'm gonna make sure to add it to the main website in the next update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:37 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Actually, it was my father who found the website. He was soaring through the internet looking for online stores that sell the AlienNine DVD when he bumped into the site.
Quote:
And that certainly does seem to be Tomizawa's website (from what I can tell)! Well done finding that!
(the 3rd link down isn't working for me though, that just me?)
Erm... I only put up 2 links, so I don't think there is a 3rd link at all (izzit?)...

Anyway, I couldn't access the 'The Lost Mode' website, which is the 11th in the list, because my parents blocked all 'unhealthy' websites. So whether there is any 'unhealthy' contents in the site, I'm not sure, but can anyone help me find out anything interesting in there?
Quote:
WOAH!!! Fantastic!
There's WHOLE oekaki boards there of art (even one dedicated to the 3 main characters, such as one whole oekaki board for Kumi)
I didn't see any oekaki (wazzit?) boards for any of the three characters> Maybe I did, but I didn't notice it. But can you point out the site to me? ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:33 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Actually, it was my father who found the website. He was soaring through the internet looking for online stores that sell the AlienNine DVD when he bumped into the site.
Well, thanks to your Dad then ^^
Quote:
Erm... I only put up 2 links, so I don't think there is a 3rd link at all (izzit?)...
Sorry, I should of been more clear. I meant Tomizawa's website. The 3rd link wasn't working at all for me when I first went there but I just tried again today and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks anyway.
Quote:
Anyway, I couldn't access the 'The Lost Mode' website, which is the 11th in the list, because my parents blocked all 'unhealthy' websites. So whether there is any 'unhealthy' contents in the site, I'm not sure, but can anyone help me find out anything interesting in there?
There's some neat artwork in the gallery section and some more links to other websites that are fanpages for Alien 9 or have Alien 9 content. Your blocker thingy is probably preventing you from access because there are a couple of directly linked artwork pieces that feature nudity. However there's only two that I can see and they are marked with a red "18禁" which basically (I'm assuming) means you need to be 18+ to view. So they're easily avoidable (considering they bothered to mark for mature content I guess the website is safe for all ages).
Quote:
I didn't see any oekaki (wazzit?) boards for any of the three characters> Maybe I did, but I didn't notice it. But can you point out the site to me? ^^
This page explains what oekaki is better than I could http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oekaki
But basically it is a little piece of online software which allows you to draw/colour, and then it submits your work to a messageboard for people to comment when you're finished. For really serious work though (like for a job), offline art-specific programs like Open Canvas, Painter, Photoshop etc. are better (people do great stuff in oekaki though of course) but it's good for fun/personal stuff. There are lots of free places online that offer oekaki boards to use.

On the mainpage, http://alien9.org/ , there are some blue links up the top in Japanese. Some of them have the character names in the link so I followed them and got taken to the boards. Here are direct links however:

http://cgi.alien9.org/cgi-bin/kumitan
http://cgi.alien9.org/cgi-bin/kumitan2
http://cgi.alien9.org/cgi-bin/yuri-kasumi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:16 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ah... pity I can't access the site. *sob* Well, I would be dying to see the works of other AlienNine fans too. XD

All the messages in the Oekaki boards are in Japanese. I couldn't even understand what they're talking about... But at least their drawings are spiffy. XDXD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:56 am 
Possessed
Possessed

i...can't...read...japanese @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:13 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
i...can't...read...japanese @_@
It's Ok Kumi-chan :comfort: , We'll all learn Japanese eventually... soon.. maybe... hmm... I'll pray for rain...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:39 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
I know one of the sites contain the works of one where the AlienNine story was continued by 3 newcomers to the Alien Party. The characters are totally unlike Yuri, Kumi or Kasumi, and the borgs are the artist's creation. However, you'll need to find that website yourself, coz I've totally forgotten which one it is.
Is it Takapara9, third in the list from the top?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm 
New Student
New Student

There's WHOLE oekaki boards there of art (even one dedicated to the 3 main characters, such as one whole oekaki board for Kumi)

Last edited by danova on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Do you have a link for it?! :O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

danova was quoting my post without quote tags for some reason. Sadly that site has since gone the way of the dodo.... and I was about to link to a different japanese oekaki / fansite at http://f16.aaa.livedoor.jp/~alienkyu but it seems that has died too. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

That's such a shame :( Thanks, though, for the intentions of posting a link for it so that others could see :)