Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

That would depend on whether or not they kept their memories.
If they did, they would still try to order the girls around from the sidelines. But Kumi would yell at them to help.
If they lost their memories, they would think they were back at their old school and be confused at seeing the new party members. All five of them would team up.
If the Yellow Knife attacked, it would prey on Megumi and Chisa's apparent fear of failure.
Megumi would help mentor Yuri and Chisa would lose patience with her.
They would still have a lot more experience and mentor the other girls.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:31 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

What if Yuri had been friends with Takeda along with Miyu?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri would have been a lot better supported. Takeda would have thought Yuri's Borg was both creepy and cool. He would have been jealous until all the scary things started happening. He would have hugged her when she cried. He would have tried to rescue her from the creepy boys that were chasing her heroically even though he had no alien of his own. Perhaps he would be tricked into fusing with an alien because he was around them so often, but then Yuri would rescue him with Kasumi and Kumi's help.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Don't forget you can ask what ifs too, of course you can not post a what if if you don't want to or have no ideas, and I don't want to pressure you into doing it, I just want to make sure you didn't forget you could becouse I'm kind of paranoid).

What if Yuri's place in the story was replaced with Ash from pokemon?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:29 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

(I ran out of What-ifs of my own, but I still wanted to play.)

That would be a disaster. Ash would be an over-eager, reckless guy who charged right into the aliens and got sprayed with goo all the time, and wonder why. He would want to catch-em-all! Catch all the aliens. Kumi would find his tendency to charge into battle without thinking annoying. But Ash would get smart and learn overtime. He would admire Kasumi's skill and wonder how she did it. Kasumi would think Ash was funny and not find him annoying at all. Got to catch-em-all! Aliens!

Okay, what chess pieces would the characters of Alien9 be if they were transported to a giant chess board?

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(That's fine, you don't need to post your own what ifs to play, I just wanted to be sure you didn't forget, I know silly, but as I said before, I'm kind of paranoid).

Let's see, I honestly see both Yuri and Kumi as pawns, as there pretty strait forward with how they fight the aliens which the pawns are in chess, Kasumi I see as a Knight, mainly becouse of its possibility of more erratic movements.

What if Yuri took Ash's place in Pokemon?(so we're clear this is like Ash taking Yuri's place in Alien Nine, none of the other pokemon characters are replaced).

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:21 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri's Mom would be yelling at her to get up early or she would miss her chance to get a new Pokemon. Only Yuri is lazy and tired and sleeps in. She's scared of most of the starters anyway, especially Charmander, because his tail is on fire. She would cry when Gary taunted her. She would receive a Pikachu too. It would tease her a lot just like her Borg used too, and not take her seriously. It would be hard for Yuri without her best friend Miyu and Kumi, but she would make friends with Misty. Misty would be the one to save Yuri from the Spearows. Misty would lose patience with Yuri's constant crying and yell at her the way she does at Ash, but at the same time not be able to leave her.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, what if one day Kumi woke up and nobody could remember who she was with all evidence of her existence erased?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kumi wouldn't panic. She would just be confused at first. Why is her Mom acting like she doesn't know her? Kasumi would be friendly regardless, but it would still shock Kumi that she never knew her name. Yuri would be scared of Kumi and ask her to stop following her or she would like her right away but not know why. Kumi would check with the school, only to find her name erased from the student records. For some strange reason, Kumi's Borg would still remember her. Kumi would 'steal' him from the lab. That's how she would be able to turn things back to normal. It was all a plot from some other alien who erased all their memories.

What if the cast of alien nine got shrunk down to the size of insects, but while still wearing their Borgs?

Last edited by AmazonLeopard on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:11 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

They would be able to use their borgs to get through the problem, menuvering through the large area with the extending drills, if we want to be crazy have them randomly run into Pikmin.

What if every other student in the Alien Fighters school was a random character from other animes?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:57 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, since it seems nobody wants to answer my last what if, I'll post a new one since it's been a while(though anyone who wants to can still answer my previous what if)

What if Yuri was a boy, note: everything else is the same.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Her name will be changed to Youji. There's definitely going to be a romance between him and Kumi. Kasumi won't stop hugging him and this really freaks him out. Kumi thinks he's really a wuss and has no respect for him. To her, he's just like the boy from Emulators that she didn't want to be class president with and joined the Alien Party just to get away from. But Kasumi starts to question if Kumi is developing a crush on him. Kasumi says she's risking her life for him more than she would for just any teammate and Kumi denies this.

If they got turned into magical girls like from Madoka Magica, what would their wish be? And what would their costumes look like?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Let's see, I know nothing about that series but I think I can figure this out, and I'm not the best at describing or thinking of clothing so forgive me if the descriptions on that aren't great.

Yuri would probably wish to either not be part of the alien party anymore, or to be more brave, I imagine her outfit be pretty standard and looking like a somewhat different version of her alien party uniform, not really sure on how different.

Kumi's wish would probably be something like to not have to deal with other people's problems anymore, I think her outfit would be something like a female warrior, also with the colors of her alien party uniform.

Kasumi's wish would be to have her brother back, her outfit would be a strange costume made out of what looks like Yellowknife skin.

Sorry that was the best I could think of for them.

What if the alien fighters were Megumi's kids?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

She'd probably worry about them more. Chisa would be pressuring her a lot. After all, if she successfully fused with an alien, why shouldn't her kids? She'd be pressuring Yuri not to be so scared. She'd be crying when Kasumi disappeared. "But my little girl is in there!" What happened to Kumi would devastate her.

What if the characters from Alien Nine were place under a spell and turned into objects like in Beauty and the Beast? What would they turn into?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That question was already asked.
Quote:
Let’s see, Kumi can be a Gargoyle(none were seen in Buety and the Beast...but it is a object) Gaurding the castle very well, she would make a excellent guardian, Kasumi could be a Teddy Bear, it just seems like what Kasumi would be, Yuri, a blanket, it seems fitting.
What if Yuri got infected with a virus that caused her to continuously divide like a single-cell organism?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next