Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I just thought we should make a separate thread for commenting on each other's created clans and saying which ones we like and thinking of ideas for future roleplays. This way we don't clog up the original thread with comments.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:52 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

This threads a good idea, we can also use this thread to say if we wish to use others clan aliens in our fanfics.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:52 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I wouldn't mind fusing with the Snowape. Having ice powers would literally be cool. And they sound cute.

Kasumi seems like a perfectionist to me. That's why she is always so hard on herself and always has to be the best at everything. So perhaps she would be tempted to defuse with her Yellow Knife and join the Perfect Clan. Yuri has a lot of insecurities, so maybe she'd be vulnerable to the 'perfect' alien too. She'd be convinced she would be perfect and actually able to protect her friend Kumi.

I like the chess piece idea. Was this based on the what-if question I asked about what chess piece each character would be? How about a white pawn piece fuses with Miyu, and the only way to get her back is to help the white queen win against the black queen?
Their classmates are also being 'captured' and randomly fused with rooks and knights for the chess match.
Only Kasumi or Naomi or Yuri or a different one of our characters fused with the black queen already, so Kumi is forced to play against her own classmate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:18 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks, but no they're not based on that what if, I just thought a chess themed alien clan was a cool idea, I like your plot idea and I'd be interested to see it in the form of a fanfic.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]