Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I don’t understand. Why did Kasumi attack Kumi? What made her think Kumi was threatening her big brother?

I don't expect this topic to go very far, but I found the whole Yellow Knife incident so confusing. This is only a short question. Can anyone explain it to me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

From what I gathered, the yellow knife did some sort of control measure on her. When Kumi was trying to cut out Kasumi, the yellow knife viewed it as an attack and sicked Kasumi on her.

(I haven't gone to bed yet so if this looks retarded, that is the reason.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Thanks. I was afraid no one would answer. I don't think anyone gets that scene. I thought he had convinced Kasumi that Kumi was attacking her brother and that the Yellow Knife was really her brother. But it still makes no sense.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Thanks. I was afraid no one would answer. I don't think anyone gets that scene. I thought he had convinced Kasumi that Kumi was attacking her brother and that the Yellow Knife was really her brother. But it still makes no sense.
I think the whole brother angle was the Yellow Knife turning her loneliness against her. "Hey your brother left you, but I care about you."

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]