Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alien Nine Theories
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hey everyone,

I think Alien Nine is one of the most enigmatic and captivating series ever created. I'm not really talking about the characters, even if their personalities are very realisticly defined, but about the world around the characters, and the unanswered questions surrounding that world.

Where do the aliens come from? Why do they need to fuse with other life-forms? Do aliens reproduce the convential way, or is fusing their way of reproducing? What is their goal? Do they intend to fuse with all humans eventually? How does a borg-host correctly fuse with his/her borg, seeing as all the alien-party members "failed" (even Kumi!) their time in the party?

Suprisingly, I didn't find a thread discussing any of these questions in the general forum. So, tell me: What are your theories about the mysterious world of Alien Nine?

Post subject: Re: Alien Nine Theories
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:54 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well I'm not too sure myself, though fusing is probably like most symbiotic or parasitic creatures in nature: they need a host to survive and get the nutriants they need to live, but why earth? Why humans? I have no idea, probably just a random choice out of planets.

However there are the other borg generations, so this isn't the first planet that had borgs, the question is why did they move between planets instead of staying on one?

Post subject: Re: Alien Nine Theories
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Quote:
How does a borg-host correctly fuse with his/her borg, seeing as all the alien-party members "failed" (even Kumi!) their time in the party?
Well, a properly fused human would be like Megumi and Monami and Chisa. Kasumi 'failed' because she fused with the Yellow Knife instead of the Borg that the principals had intended her to fuse with. Yuri 'failed' because she was too scared and didn't fuse all the way. Kumi didn't 'fuse' with her Borg, she turned into a Borg.
Quote:
What is their goal? Do they intend to fuse with all humans eventually?
I think it's a fight over who will become the most dominant clan and who will get the most hosts. They need to fuse with as much people as possible as fast as possible before all the humans are taken.

The Borgs are less domineering and try to get more willling hosts, rather than the Yellow Knifes which use manipulation, and the Sunflowers which use force.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]