Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject: Idle classroom chat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

So, in a further bid to stimulate activity here and get to know each other better (And to commemorate my 50th post), I've decided to create this thread. Here, you can talk about most anything as long as it falls within the site rules.

To kick this off, what is your favourite flavour of ice cream? Mine's Mint Chocolate chip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I Love Strawberry, its my absolute fave! <3 But I also like any other flavor, so long as its ice cream....*Drools* Now I'm hungry for Coldstone....( Coldstone is a ice cream shop).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Favoret ice cream, boy thats a hard one, my favoret foods change with my mood often, sometimes I like cookies and cream, sometimes plain venella or plain chocolet, sometimes rocky road, or cookie dow, lets just say I like ice cream :3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I don't know if I have one. I like Dairy Queen's mud pie blizzards, but I also like fried ice cream. I don't really know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Mmmm, Fried ice cream sounds tasty..... I'll say some stuff about myself since I wanna start some serious talking.
I'm into Writing and Psychology, I really love studying Psychology its what I want to major in at college, Writing too is something I enjoy as long as I'm in the mood and have a idea of what I'm writing.
Music is also a small passion of mine, I just love thinking of music and sound, I sometimes get caught up singing random things in my head.
I'll say some more later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I love psychology, writing, and music! Three of my many passions. I guess I'll write up a little profile of myself.

Name: Ethan
Interests: Anime, manga, literature, music, psychology, research, religion, philosophy, audio, science fiction, fantasy, film, animation, comics, sleep, food, art, general nerdy stuff.

My favourite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion. I don't have a favourite band or musician, and I listen to and enjoy almost every genre of music, the only real exceptions being crunkcore and snap music. I have a particular interest in and knowledge for jazz, metal, and electronic music. My favourite writer is Lewis Carroll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Nice to see some one, who shares almost all my interests. It may sound silly but sometimes I just look up random things on wikipedia, alot of the time its mostly things like personality disorders or psychological things, It funny cause I get alot of random knowledge that way.
Also, you could say I'm introverted, most of the time I get irritated if other people talk to me, not really their fault but I just dislike having my thoughts or peace broken....Though I'm alot more active with friends and at my home, I even joke around alot more and act playful, but I despise being woken up....I'm a night person, down to the point that I go Moon watching every night.
Yup, I'm that crazy....With moon logic. :sleeping:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Huh, I'm mostly a night person also, I don't need much sleep and I usuely stay up pretty late into the night, I like writting fantasy, allthough I tend to add some creepiness to it, I'm a real big fan of Pokemon, Sonic, Mario, Digimon and many others, I also love animals, well theres more to me then all I just put but I can't think of alot more right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I get really into video games when I play them, but I don't play them very much, so I wouldn't call myself a gamer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

neither do I, I don't like many, but it depends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Nice to see some one, who shares almost all my interests. It may sound silly but sometimes I just look up random things on wikipedia, alot of the time its mostly things like personality disorders or psychological things, It funny cause I get alot of random knowledge that way.
Also, you could say I'm introverted, most of the time I get irritated if other people talk to me, not really their fault but I just dislike having my thoughts or peace broken....Though I'm alot more active with friends and at my home, I even joke around alot more and act playful, but I despise being woken up....I'm a night person, down to the point that I go Moon watching every night.
Yup, I'm that crazy....With moon logic. :sleeping:
I actually share a lot of those interests as well, except that I wish that I could sleep for only 2-4 hours instead of 8 because I like to have as much time to do things as possible. I think it's very interesting that this small board attracts such scattered people with such similar interests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I'm a sleep addict. I need around 12 hours of sleep to feel satisfied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

So most of us have some interest in psychology...hmm, I don't really sleep too little...if I could I would sleep a day or so away...hehe. anyone wanna hears some awesome songs, I don't know if everyone will like them but there pretty good.
Its on youtube, so I don't know if everyone can watch...

NecroCarnival- Miku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR_oE2w2 ... re=related

Lunatic Red Eyes- Innocent Key
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjezfuUwwk

Greenwhich in the Sky- Butaotome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_mwO9Xc2Oo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I particularly liked the third song, but the first was awesome too. It had a nice balance of "dark" and "peppy."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Oh hai, . . .I'll just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIX2Aqwz7s

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 Next