Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:28 am 
Possessed
Possessed

ok thank you Sai-san ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:20 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I am HERE!

I read over your posts, and I have to admit I'm having some problems aquiring Emulators as well. I ordered it off Amazon quite a while ago along with the boxed DVD and three manga set. The set came after about a month and a half (rediculous wait!) and I still haven't recieved Emulators. I hope it comes in soon. But the good news is I now have the DVD! Great to watch, but th manga is still better.

I like your new avatar too, Kumi-chan. It looks really nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:49 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

With Amazon, I'd take anything listed as "Usually ships within 4 to 6 weeks." with a large pinch of salt. usually what that means is they have no stock of it in and that it's limited availability. In my experience anyway.

I had a video on order listed as 4 to 6 weeks but for 3 months or more, everytime it reached 6 weeks I'd get an email from Amazon saying "We're sorry we've been unable to get this item in stock. Please wait another 4 to 6 weeks". As you can guess, after 6 weeks, same email. Eventually I bought it off Amazon Marketplace and I'm very happy with the purchase. Marketplace seems pretty reliable (you get there by clicking New and Used on the right of the item, under the order button). If you can, get it New for a decent price from a shop listed in the Marketplace. You can use your Amazon account to order from them so its convenient.

I have a soundtrack on order from 2 months ago or more. It says "4 to 6 weeks" but I know it won't ever come. -~- I'd get it second hand as with the first order I mentioned but it actually is rare now and people don't seem to sell it for less than £60 (ridiculous! especially as its at most £13 when originally released... bah)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:08 am 
Possessed
Possessed

I remember when I went to Borders about a year ago, I saw Alien 9 Emulators and I got really excited. I got it and read it, wondering why everyone was so different..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:04 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I really hope this supposed problem with Emulators isn't the same way for volume 2, which is the only one I don't have. -~-

That's right, I got Vol.3 and Emulators before Volume 2. I am a sad, sad little person. ^_^;;

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:50 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
That's right, I got Vol.3 and Emulators before Volume 2. I am a sad, sad little person. ^_^;;
You're not the only one...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:40 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
I really hope this supposed problem with Emulators isn't the same way for volume 2, which is the only one I don't have. -~-

I just called my local bookstore, and they got me each volume one by one. Emulators is the only one they said they couldnt get me. @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:18 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Where did all the old members who used to post a lot go? I never even got to meet some of them. Sometimes I see someone log on, but not say anything. But I swear we've covered every possible topic on Alien9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:49 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

I wish I had gotten to met some of the other members too. Oh well, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:46 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

hi everyone just seeing what u guys were talking about but now i'm all alone on here ;_; o well i am happy now because i can open up the second set of emocons :attack: lol i love emocons :] :surprise: :bye:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:32 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Wow, cool ReeGo. You can finally open those extra emoticons you've always wanted. To bad you're all alone, right now I am too. I like it on weekends because there is quite a lot of talking going around the role play section lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:57 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I'm going to jump in here and say I am going to order the manga for 2.00 each on amazon. YES!!!! @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:23 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Oh yeah, I saw that. Thats insane how cheap you can get them. But I wanted the Ultamate Collection so I got that. Even though getting those books seperately is cheaper. Is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:22 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

i am confused, o i am trying to get teamspeak on delta force :] but i think my mom might be worried about rapers but i dont now why RRRRRRRRRR ok i got to go cya tomorrow :P :v:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:45 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

As long as you don't give any personal information and don't get involved with any jerks and never meet anyone off the net without your parents with you. You should be fine. You could assure them you won't go running off to meet any of the people you speak with without first consulting them.

To the topic of older members: I guess offline life etc. took over for them, but hopefully they'll pop back sometime.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next