Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:31 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Yesterday at school (college) I got out of my art class and headed for the cafeteria for lunch. When I got there, I was about half an hour early for my discussion group, so I put my backpack down next to an empty table and headed upstairs. Somehow, the library ended up being right above the cafeteria, which makes it sorta noisy. Never understood why they put it there. Oops, tangent-sorry... Anyways, I was replying to a couple posts right here on the forum, and after about eight minutes of that, a large black police officer approached me and was all like *booming voice* "Uh, sir, I'm gonna need you to move your bag from downstairs and bring it up with you."

At that instant, the situation wasn't yet clear to me. I was thinking he was afraid someone was going to steal my stuff or something, until I suddenly realized his motivation. I asked him if he thought there was a bomb in my backpack. He said he couldn't really know. When I asked him if he'd like to search it, he said that wouldn't be necessary. Then, one more question arose from me. "Were you watching me the whole time?" (I hate being watched and not realizing it) He then said, "No sir, I was only dispatched after we saw you on the cameras."

:O WHOAH

Scary stuff, right? But I can't blaim them for being jumpy. Bad things have happened. But anyhow, I headed downstairs and grabbed my bag. I hadn't realized till then that I had put it right next to the group of tables reserved for the student government. -~-

When I got back up to my computer, he thanked me and moved on. Then, I noticed that my screen was turned a bit towards the guy on the computer next to me. I asked him if he'd been reading the post I was in the middle of typing and he said "No, the the cop did." .o.

So, for a week or so they might watch me more closely... probably not, but maybe. Like I said, they never searched my bag o_O

And to think, I wouldn't hurt a fly ;_;

Scary though, huh? -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:38 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

...what a lovely story :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
XD Ooooh yeah, naturally! .o.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
Quote:
XD Ooooh yeah, naturally! .o.
*giggles* :3

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]