Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I think since my last post (2006) I got a Nintendo DS, PS3 and a Wii.

The DS is great.

Wii I just got for a few select games. Don't use it a lot except for the 'fitness' incentive games due to its location in the house being purposefully put there for it.

PS3 has some good games. But I am very dissapointed like Repo Baxil with the RPGs. Not sure what happened to all the great RPGs we used to get on PS1/PS2... Some are starting to come over lately though. For Christmas I'm treating myself to Trinity Universe, Record of Agarest, Resonance of Fate, Eternal Sonata, Final Fantasy 13.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
I think since my last post (2006) I got a Nintendo DS, PS3 and a Wii.

The DS is great.

Wii I just got for a few select games. Don't use it a lot except for the 'fitness' incentive games due to its location in the house being purposefully put there for it.

PS3 has some good games. But I am very dissapointed like Repo Baxil with the RPGs. Not sure what happened to all the great RPGs we used to get on PS1/PS2... Some are starting to come over lately though. For Christmas I'm treating myself to Trinity Universe, Record of Agarest, Resonance of Fate, Eternal Sonata, Final Fantasy 13.
Don't get me wrong, I think the PS3 is a great console, though unfortunately they don't have nearly enough RPGs like the PS2. They need to make Persona 5 NOW XD

The games you listed are all quite good, by the way ^^

And for your Wii, have you played Fragile Dreams? I've never played it myself, but I've heard it's quite good from several friends.
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/frag ... ry%3Btitle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Fragile Dreams look good. Mostly the Wii is simply primely located for the fitness game (more space) and less located for casual or RPG play so I tend to try to get the PS3 version of a game instead. But there are some Wii exclusives I should get and sit down and play at least once like Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2