Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

hmm sounds sad, well they are all happy in heaven right? I'm sure they will create borgs in the near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:57 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

I love cats! I like to pet them, let them sleep on my lap, or just watch them play around. I've known many cats in my life, but I never actually have one. I almost had a cat once, a stray kitten, but I killed it by leaving him outside. I didn't mean to, I just didn't know what to do. -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:29 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Sorry to hear that Deepdeck... The best thing to do in such situations is bring it home or to the vets and heal it up (my parents had a stray kitten covered in black stuff that had been abandoned brought to them so they cleaned it up with a wash and we gave it food and water). We actually kept it for awhile and looked after it until one day it strayed away again and never came back. But I think next time I would phone the local pet rescue centre if there is one incase the owner comes looking. Your local pet rescue centre (or vets) is the place to call when you can't keep it too.

Ferrets sound like lively pets. I'd like some Chipmunks because they are so lively but I'd need a HUGE cage...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:41 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I have one cat and a dog. The cat looks black at first glance, but if you find him in direct sunlight you can see he has stripes. The dog is a shepard mutt and unfortunately has countless medical problems. Poor thing. =( I plan on getting a cat after I settle into my apartment (should I ever move out...). I plan on keeping it indoors like my current one.

My favorite wild animals: Tigers, dolphins and birds (especially predator-type ones such as the eagle). I also have a soft spot for wolves.

On the subject of cats, I despise the idea of them always being the villains in entertainment. They have held a bad name over their heads that apparently dates back to the Salem Witch Trials (even though dogs got killed too... ¬_¬ ). I can tolerate Sylvester and Tweety cartoons (for nostalgic factor), but I've always disliked Tom and Jerry. "Atomic Betty" and "Krypto the Superdog" (not counting the awesome orange cat in the latter) are currently another two cartoons I can think of with this problem. Both shows are a pile of stinkwad anyway. XD [/rant]

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:13 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Agreed. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:52 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

yeah, most cartoons these days...mm. But what can you do? Sit around watching Pokemon?! No! You have to believe there's humanity out there even if life seems crazy and you think you're in love but you're not sure! I think i said toom uch...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:20 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
yeah, most cartoons these days...mm. But what can you do? Sit around watching Pokemon?! No! You have to believe there's humanity out there even if life seems crazy and you think you're in love but you're not sure! I think i said toom uch...
...What?

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:53 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Yeah, go ahead and say it, i'm crazy! Alien 9 is still cool though, i should see more. Doesn't anyone see my point of view?

*cricket noise*

oh, i see...

(sorry ordos, i stole your joke alittle ha ha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:05 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

There's a difference between being crazy and being a troll. I'm sorry to say you're in the latter position. Stop it.

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:22 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I agree with CCMars. It's Ok to be a little silly, but you're taking it too far. Tone it down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:31 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I was just kidding about that. I was a little caffinated that day, I think, or maybe sugarhigh.
But I think cartoons are pretty much trash these days on TV. Go buy an edition of Star Wars and you'll be happier. I think cats and dogs shouldn't be villains at all. Animals at all, really. If they can talk, you at least have to have a good story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:11 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ok, anyways

I have a dog named Utah and a koi (no name). One of my favorite animals are ferrets even though I havn't seen one face to face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:36 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I bet a ferret would be really lively. I kinda want chipmunks for that reason, they look so cute and active/lively. But I bet they'd also be tough to look after and handle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:25 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

My auntie gave me a fish tank with a filter so now I'm going to get some fish tomarrow. Though in order to get these neon fish I like I have to get a heater, but they don't have a heater small enough that won't fry my fish. I might just have to get a beta, some goldfish, and some frogs or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:05 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I have a new cat. Actually it's my boyfriend's cat. We just moved into our own apartment.
Her name is Miss Kitty. >^.^< She's so adorable!

I'm hoping to get a kitten soon! =D

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next