Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Nothing much here, just a topic for pokemon fans to discuss the recently announced pokemon games: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video ... version-2/

it looks to me like the theory that Kyurem is the left over shell of the original dragon Reshiram and Zekrom used to be might be true.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

There's a new game already? Yeah, I think so too. They look like all of them fused together. I'm a little disappointed. I wish they had made a new color instead of just taking the original and putting a two at the end. Fans will hate me for this, and I never thought this would happen to me, but I'm getting bored of the same old game with just new monsters and new towns and I'm tired of buying the new version over and over. I wonder if Black and White will be compatible with Black and White2 or the new monsters will mean I have to buy a new game again. Still, I hope that this Reshiram-Zekrom-Kyurem aren't the only new monsters.

The original Black and White had more of a storyline then the orignal Red and Blue.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:34 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The storyline is the reason their doing this I think, their continueing from the cliffhanger, also I think this might also be just to hold us over until the pokemon game on the 3DS that I'm sure will come.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]