Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 534 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:23 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Welcome CCMars :cheer:
Thank you! ^^
Quote:
I dropped by your website, nice work ^^ Keep up the lovely drawings too, I like the Easter one best. Maybe we'll get to see some Alien 9 art from you sometime in the future? XD
Have fun ^^
Thanks, I like the Easter one, too. I'm still trying to get the hang of CG without Photoshop or PSP, though (I use CorelDraw 9). ^-^;;

I actually do have an Alien 9 drawing of Kumi and Yuri in my sketchpad. Hopefully I'll get off my butt and actually finish the thing, but knowing me, it might take a while. XD

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:13 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ah, finally, a newcomer. =) We hadn't had one for sometime already.

Nice works you have there. And finally that's another .hack fan I'm meeting. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:29 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Nice works you have there. And finally that's another .hack fan I'm meeting. =D
Squee! Thanks! :cheer:

.hack: Yay, another corrupted .hack slave! >=D *laughs wickedly, then coughs* Sorry. ^_^;;

I'm a big fan of the games, and I like SIGN and what I've seen of the manga (the .hack//DUSK anime is another story...). I've had a lot of trouble searching for the games in my town, though (including now, for QUARANTINE). It was only until after I had found them that they started popping up all over the place! *laughs*

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:57 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
I'm a big fan of the games, and I like SIGN and what I've seen of the manga (the .hack//DUSK anime is another story...). I've had a lot of trouble searching for the games in my town, though (including now, for QUARANTINE). It was only until after I had found them that they started popping up all over the place! *laughs*
I've bought the .hack//legend of the twilight mangas already, and I'm watching both the .hack//sign and .hack//legend anime now (though I've hardly any idea what's going on in the .hack//sign series). I've never seen the .hack//dusk before, only heard of it. Wazzit like? XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:04 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I've got one of the .hack games, the first one I think. Never played it though XD
Only seen a bit of .hack//SIGN. The .hack//DUSK (aka Twilight Bracelet or something along those lines) manga is great though. I wish they'd hurry up with the rest of the volumes, seems like AGES between releases, oh well.
If the anime is anything like the manga then .hack//DUSK is more a light-hearted/fun version of the .hack world, when compared to .hack//SIGN etc. that is.
The music is great too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:29 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
I've never seen the .hack//dusk before, only heard of it. Wazzit like?
It's another name for LOTT, IIRC. It's not great (the worst of the .hack franchise so far, IMO. I still have to read the books, though), but it has its own merits.
Quote:
Only seen a bit of .hack//SIGN. The .hack//DUSK (aka Twilight Bracelet or something along those lines) manga is great though. I wish they'd hurry up with the rest of the volumes, seems like AGES between releases, oh well.
We finally got the last book here in November, I believe. It's very much worth the wait. :cheer:
Quote:
If the anime is anything like the manga then .hack//DUSK is more a light-hearted/fun version of the .hack world, when compared to .hack//SIGN etc. that is.
The music is great too.
Unfortunately, while the anime is still light-hearted, it's very different from the manga. And the music isn't as nice, either. *sighs* I love the ending theme, though.

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:21 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:

Singapore is a multi-racial country, were 4 races kinda live together. We've the Chinese (tt's my race), Malays, Indians and the Caucasians. So Singaporeans speak english, chinese, malay and hindi. We really live together in harmony. XD[/code]
That's pretty neat. I asked because I speak a little Chinese, studying it actually. :busy: Maybe I can practice on you. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:03 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
Quote:

Singapore is a multi-racial country, were 4 races kinda live together. We've the Chinese (tt's my race), Malays, Indians and the Caucasians. So Singaporeans speak english, chinese, malay and hindi. We really live together in harmony. XD[/code]
That's pretty neat. I asked because I speak a little Chinese, studying it actually. :busy: Maybe I can practice on you. ^_^
Ahh... Chinese. Possibly the world's most hard language to write out (besides the Eygptian's one, you've to carve out the pictures =D). I nearly flunked my exam papers for that language... :comfort:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:38 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

^^ So true. All of my friends are studying Japanese, and their work is so easy. @_@ They can already read through comics. I've studied over 500 characters and I still don't recognize half the ones I see on a regular basis. *Ofcourse I always forget half the characters I learn by the end of the semester.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:59 am 
Possessed
Possessed

I'm Kumi-chan! i hope to enjoy my stay here ^^

i found out about Alien Nine when i saw a anime magazine with Alien Nine on the front cover. it looked interesting so i searched the web to find out more about the series. My favorite character in Alien Nine is Kumi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:03 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Welcome Kumi-chan. Hope you'll have a pleasent time here in the forum. And thanks for taking part in the petition. =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:24 am 
Possessed
Possessed

your welkom! i was really hoping they continue the anime ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:46 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Welcome to the A9 board, Kumi-chan! *bows and throws confetti*

Confetti! Whee! :confetti:

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:54 am 
Possessed
Possessed

thanks! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:09 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hi there Kumi-chan. Glad you could join us :hooray:

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 534 Next