Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:09 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Welcome!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:05 am 
New Student
New Student

It's been a long time. It seems like this forum has been abandoned but I never did stay long when I first came.

I enjoyed the manga and the series and what little time I had spent here. :)

I'd like to properly introduce myself as the Crazy old man. Signing off.

I'll make sure to come back once in a while though. I never forget a forum I'm a part of. No matter how long goes by. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:04 pm 
New Student
New Student

yes hello!

it's funny because I was actually on this thread a long time ago under the user Neko_1100 ; v ; it's been forever and I no longer remember the email otherwise I may have just used that one.

but again, hello everyone! I'm cloudbank u v u it's a pleasure to meet everyone and see that this site is still up and about :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:27 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Welcome back. I think I looked at some old threads, and saw a couple of your old posts at Neko_1100 too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:22 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

I still like looking back and remembering the time I spent here. Definitely an anime series worth waiting for even if they haven't come up with more episodes yet. Hey, someday it might be revived!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:43 pm 
New Student
New Student

Such a shame to see that this forum, and it's website, seem to have 'gone dark' over the years, and, as a result, seems kinda dead.

But no matter, as the obscurity of the series in general didn't stop me from coming across Alien 9 by pure chance, and I absolutely loved it. Got my hands on the PAL/Australian release of it, and I'm currently in the process of obtaining the ultimate collection. I'd love to see more people gain interest in this series, as it is truly one-of-a-kind, and criminally underrated.

Oh, and hey everyone, if there's anyone there still.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Cool, I'm glad people are still picking up the series even though it's quite old. There's still a chance people will stumble upon this unique anime by chance and want to chat about it. I miss back when Alien 9 was available to watch free on Hulu, but hopefully another company will pick it up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:42 pm 
New Student
New Student

Alien Nine is a Unique Anime, the Manga is Really Good too, and The Art style is Really Amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Thanks UltimateMagi. Welcome to the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:05 pm 
New Student
New Student

Anytime, and Gracias. oh yeah that's right, my username UltimateMagi if anyone already remembers, but you call me Josh, Joshua, or both either way, either is fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:51 am 
New Student
New Student

Just discovered the OVA and finished it in a sitting.

Read the whole manga the next day. Really enjoyed it. Shame it never really took off.
Also Read emulators, the one-shot and the more recent alien 9 next.

Man, I do not know what they were thinking when going with that awful looking CG for alien 9 next. I was surprised to hear after finishing it that it came out in 2015-2016-ish. I assumed while reading it that it was some 2005 webcomic deal.

Anyway, it's amazing that a site this old for a series so obscure is still running. So i signed up i guess.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:29 pm 
New Student
New Student

hiya all, i only just recently learned about alien 9! i'm a big figure collector and saw some of the figures and thought their outfits were neat so i wanted to check out the show. i watched it about a month ago but it became an instant favorite of mine. i read the manga, emulators, the special, and alien 9 next. funny enough, my birth year is actually the year the manga came out. i'm honestly desperate for any alien 9 content (if theres anything im missing pls tell me i need to see everything there is) and i'm sad it's not more well known and loved. but this community gives me hope and it's fun to look through all the discussions and theories people have about the series.

yuri in particular is a character that really means a lot to me, and her & kumi's relationship is adorable

i'm currently working on a cosplay of yuri, if it ends up looking alright i might post some pics. i also like to draw so expect a lot of a9 art from me. anyhoo sorry my introduction was goofy, but i'll leave some links if you wanna friend/follow me on any of these sites :p i don't really know anyone thats super into alien nine so if ur still here in 2018 feel free to hmu

figure acc: https://myfigurecollection.net/profile/cyclopsbully
art accs: https://www.deviantart.com/cyclopsbully & https://www.instagram.com/cyclopsbully/
random stuff: http://cyclopsbully.tumblr.com/

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34