Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Sarah looked around, but scurried off at the sound of her parents calling her "I really hope nothing bad happens" Sarah muttered in english.

at Mirai and Riichirou's house, Riichirou was in his room, and in his closet he placed the eggs into a incubator of sort "sleep well little ones, you will be needed soon,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

It was Saturday. The last day of school. (Because in Japan they only take Sundays off.) So far nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary. But just as Naoya promised, during his lunch break he headed to Mr. Sho's class to tell him about what Riichirou has been up to.

"Hello Naoya, here to get some solitude during lunch again?" Said the teacher when the student walked in.

"Actually, I we need to talk... About Riichirou."

"Hm?" Mr. Sho looked intrigued.

"Yesterday Sarah said Riichirou took out some 'orbs' out of the Razorknife and brought them home."

"Eggs." Mr. Sho corrected him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(They do? Dangit! I had a chapter of Consumption take place on saturday and school was out, I geuss I'll need to change it to sunday in a future revision).

Sudenly Sarah burst into the room, her hair was now died red "Mr. Sho! I need to talk to you!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Both Naoya and Mr. Sho turn to Sarah.

"Oh Sarah, we were just talking about yesterday." Mr. Sho said, standing with his hands in his pocket.

Naoya took a seat at one of the vacant chairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"I'm sorry for barging in, but I'm really scared! First there was that wierd stuff yesterday, and today, Riichirou and Mirai didn't even come in!" Sarah explained looking very scared "I don't understand whats happaning, I allmost think that-" At that Sarah began crying and she began speaking english out of stress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Mr. Sho came to Sarah's side. "It'll be alright. Since it is outside of the school grounds I can deal with this one myself."

Mr. Sho turned to Naoya, "It seems that Riichirou has gone too far this time. Don't you think?"

Naoya turned his eyes away from Mr. Sho and rested his elbow on the desk.

Mr. Sho continued, "Whether you want to believe it or not Naoya, Riichirou wants this. It's about time you stop ignoring it and pretending the problem will solve itself."

"Even Sarah understands what it has come to." He added.

Naoya just rested on the desk and looked back at Mr. Sho, having nothing to say. The borg his his bag had a troubled and worried expression on his face.

Mr. Sho started again, "I'll have to pay Riichirou and Mirai a home visit after school."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:17 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"I just wonder what Riichirou did?" Sarah muttered.

meanwhile at Mirai and Riichirou's house(Mirai dose have parents, who adopted Riichirou, but they live seperate from them) the house looks normal on the outside, but inside is like a pulsating hive or something, Mirai wakes up to find herself trapped in a bubble of somesort.

"W-what!? Why am I in this thing!?" Mirai cried out in confusion.

"So you don't get hurt," Mirai herd Riichirou say, and turned to see him, with three baby Razorknives, who were spitting the strange residue that made up the pulsating mass around them.

"Riichirou!? What is this!?" Mirai yelled, but inside knew and feared the awnser.

"The time is come to put my plans into action, I'm keeping you in there for your own safety, I know youl try to stop me and I don't wish to fight you," Riichirou said before walking away.

"Riichirou!" Mirai called out, but it didn't even seem Riichirou had herd her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:48 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

(I hear that some schools in Japan go Monday-Friday but I've only heard of that recently and I wonder if that is true, so hey. Maybe you don't have to edit it.)

(I guess I'll time skip?)

When school ended Mr. Sho rung on the doorbell of Riichirou's house.

Naoya was sitting against the school building watching the last few students go home. He was wondering what to do about everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Perhaps, maybe it says somewhere in the manga how there school works, if you spot anything, tell me please, I would apreciate it, I'm not the best writer, but I want Consumption to be the best it can be).

Riichirou herd the doorbell, but didn't go, the door was seeled behind alot of hardened residue anyway, he had work to do.

Wakato was wondering around the school, when he spoted Naoya.

"Hey! Naoya," Wakato called running over to him "Havn't seen Riichirou today, is he on some sort of mission, like some kind of secret alien fighter stuff, are you involved also, you are allways doing awsome stuff after all!" Wakato said in a very excited way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

(I've known from my Japanese friend that he only gets Sundays off, and in the manga it says that Japanese students only get Sundays off. However, Wikipedia says some schools have Saturdays off too. So it depends on which voice you want to listen to.]

"Erhmmm..." Naoya said, surprised by Wakato's sudden, and bouncy appearance. "I'm not sure what Riichirou is up to." Naoya was trying to wait for everyone to be gone before he met up with his brother, and of all people, he didn't want Wakato to know. He would probably be all over him too.

Against what Naoya planned his little brother came around the corner.
Zenji saw that Naoya was with someone, but he didn't think too much of it. He had his kitty headphones on and caught up with the two. "Hello," Zenji started.

Though Naoya was happy to see his little brother, he wasn't happy that Wakato was around.

Mr. Sho rubbed his chin, no one was answering the door. His hair turned into a single drill and his borg started talking to him. "Something's fishy about this Riichirou kid, we should open the door anyways." Mr. Sho, uncertain if he should follow his borg's lead replied, "I don't want to break the law and trespass."

"The law will go against you even if you don't do anything. The students are in danger," The borg retorted, "You know what the counsel will do if you don't protect the students."

Mr. Sho sighed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Wakato noticed Zenji and smiled before waving.

"Hey there! Haven’t seen you around before, Anyway about Riichirou," Wakato began, turning his attention back to Naoya.

"Riichirou isn’t in today," Sarah interrupted coming around the corner, she looked a lot less cheerful then usual, and didn’t even notice Zenji's presence, or she simply didn't care, as she walked up to Naoya with a serious look on her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Zenji put a lolipop in his mouth. Naoya looked at Sarah. "Mr. Sho is looking into it right now."

Mr. Sho's borg destroyed the door hinges and the door frame. They expected it to fall, but it didn't. "Hmm..." Mr. Sho pondered. The borg then stabbed through the door but it didn't go any deeper than the door's length. Mr. Sho and the borg both felt something on the other side.

"This isn't good. Have the eggs already hatched?" He thought to himself.

The borg removed his drills and repeated the process on other parts of the door and repeated until the door had a rectangular cut-out. The borg managed to get some drills behind the cut out and tried pulling it.

"This is tougher than I imagined!" The borg strained.

Then as if it was connected to wet glue or gum the door slowly started coming off, though it was still attached by columns of the strong substance.

A few moments later the columns it was attached to tore off, and the borg lost grip, causing the rectangular cut-out of the door to fling behind them, and crushed a car. Causing the car alarm to go off.

"..........The counsel can pay for that." Mr. Sho whispered to himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mirai noticed the door come down and began whipping her drills agenst the bubble she was trapped in.

"Hey! Help! I'm in here!" She called, back at the school Sarah nodded before looking at Zenji.

"Who's he?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:11 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

"I'm Zenji!" He replied.

Naoya grabbed his arm. "And it's time me and Zenji get going." He said walking away, not telling them that they were brothers. "You should all head home. School is out."

The some of the ooze that kept the door closed came off with the door because it was connected to it. It weakened the thick stubstance enough for Mr. Sho to get it out of his way.

"Hello? Riichirou?! Mirai?!" He called, hoping to hear an answer. He couldn't hear Mirai through the bubble she was in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Please! Help! Riichirou's doing something crazy upstairs!" Mirai yelled, continueing to bang the walls of the bubble.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next