Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

"No, WE'RE not okay!! When a slug dies the body structure melts-- and the bigger they are--" Naoya cut himself off, noticing the ceiling of the body was letting gravity take a hold of it. Naoya put his borg on and used drills to hold up the body. "Hurry, everyone! We gotta get out of here!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mirai added her own drills to hold it up as kids escaped, Sarah was about to as well but then noticed something "Um, whered Riichirou go?"

"OH COME ON RII! NOW OF ALL TIMES!?" Mirai yelled in frustration seeing her brother had run off again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya started feeling the stress from his borg holding the body up. "Is that everyone?" He said, his voice struggling slightly. "Is Riichirou still in here or did he leave with the kids?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"He ran off! Why dose he do that!?" Mirai said in annoyance as they quickly left the Razorknives body before it could collapse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

The body fell flat with a strong fall as soon as the party left. When the body fell flat the internal blood oozed out from the mouth and any external injuries it had.

"Another dead alien..." Naoya sighed. "I'm going to change and get out of here. You guys clean up alright?" He skated off without waiting for a response.

Mr. Sho walked towards the group with his hands in his lab coat pocket. He smiled and applauded, "Good job saving the students! Make sure to clean up this mess before going home. Where's Riichirou and Naoya?"

He started to walk towards the Razorknife to examine it. Since it was after school he didn't authorize the order to simulate an alien landing. It came here on its own. It was a real attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"I'll find Riichirou," Mirai sighed walking away, Sarah looked around, before running in the direction Naoya went.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Mr. Sho came to realize that the Razorknife was female, and that it was pregnant. He could tell because at the edges of the body there were very wrinkled sacs. But they were flat and empty. Even if the body melted away, the eggs would have been safe in the sacs and eventually break off as separate eggs. The eggs are attached internally, and there were no wounds on the sacs that hinted of them being attacked. Someone must have taken them.

The teacher started to think who could have done it, and he had an idea of who.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mirai came back with Riichirou, Riichirou's backpack looked a little bigger then normal, but Mirai took little notice.

"Well, were heading home," Mirai said to the advisor "Riichirou your backpack stinks," Mirai added as she and Riichirou walked away, Riichirou merely grunted in response.

Meanwhile Sarah was trying to catch up to Naoya "Naoya please would you just stop and listen to me! I think something’s wrong with Riichirou!" Sarah said running to Naoya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya was changed into his normal attire and was heading back to his motor cycle. "I don't care! Go get Mirai to help you!" He kept trying to shoo her off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"I don't wanna!" Sarah exclaimed grabbing onto Naoya's arm "Mirai is in on it! Or atleast she knows! Don't you notice this stuff!? Also when me and Riichirou were in the Yellowknife-slug-thing I saw Riichirou take some wierd orbs out of it! I'm freaked!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya stopped walking with the weight of Sarah grabbing his arm. He tried to shake her off but failed.

Naoya sighed. He was tormented between choosing from two lives.

A moment passed, "I guess we have to stop him." He said begrudgingly. But then...

...His cell rang.

Naoya picked it up and looked at his text. He turned his head away from Sarah, and tried to keep her from reading it.

It read, "Big brother, you're taking a while. Are we still going to celebrate your birthday? Am I am going back to mom's?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:47 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Sarah managed to see the text "Naoya, it's your birthday?" Sarah questioned.

"I'm not surprised we werent informed," Firefly said with a chuckle "OW!" Firefly said as Sarah whacked him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya quickly put his phone in his back pocket as soon as she noticed. He also didn't tell them he had a little brother. His little brother only recently transferred to the school. He didn't reply, he knew that she knew that it was in fact his birthday from the text.

He scratched his head, not really sure how to respond to all of this. "Sarah, I'm really not sure we can do anything about it right now. We'll just have to tell the teacher tomorrow..."

"...Let's just let Riichirou have fun with whatever he took and we'll solve the problem during school. I'm sure whatever he did wont hurt anyone." He patted Sarah's borg. (Though he was meaning to pat her head, but of course the borg is in the way.) He went down to her level and held her shoulders, looking into her eyes, really asking for understanding. "But I really have to go right now. I promise we will fix it. Okay?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Sarah slowly nodded "Ok...Riichirou won't get hurt, will he?" Sarah asked in concern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Naoya really didn't know for sure. But he was certain that Riichirou will not put himself in jeopardy. Besides, he had his borg, and he also had Mirai and her borg too. "I promise he'll be fine." He patted her shoulders once. "And I promise you'll be fine too." Then he got up and left her behind.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next