Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Mr. Sho scavenged through the house trying to find out if anyone was hurt, and what Riichirou has been up to all this time. He looked through every room quickly, until he finally saw Mirai in her bubble. He could hear her muffled struggling. His hair turned into drills and he managed to break the bubble from the outside. "Mirai are you alright?" He said, "And where is Riichirou?"

As Naoya and Zenji went away from the group of people Zenji was getting tense. "Naoya, why don't you ever let me talk to people?" Naoya didn't look back at him and continued to hold Zenji's arm. "I don't want you getting hurt. I don't want you near anyone but me. You should know that." Zenji pulled away. "I'm going home on my own. Your starting to act like mom!" Naoya turned to Zenji looking at him with near fury in his eyes and started to yell at him, "Don't ever compare me to mother!!" Zenji looked down. Naoya caught himself, "I'm sorry Zenji, I just want to protect you. I don't want you ending up like dad." Zenji still looked down. Naoya was right, but at the same time, he didn't want to be sheltered forever.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:16 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Ri-Riichirou, he, he took the Razorknife eggs," Mirai muttered in a scared tone.

"Hey!" Riichirou yelled coming down stares and stepping infront of Mirai "get away from her," Riichirou growled as Imp's wings produced drills, and the baby Razorknives came forward growling.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:15 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Mr. Sho took a hesitant step back. He didn't want to use force against his student, but he didn't want to get hurt too. "Riichirou, stop this before someone gets hurt..." Mr. Sho spoke with a firm tone, without shouting or yelling. He hoped that Riichirou would reconsider everything here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:47 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Riichirou seemed to consider Mr. Sho's words, but only for a moment before the three Razorknives began screeching at him, he clutched his head and his borg's eyes turned to X's, he then shot drills at Mr. Sho.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Mr. Sho couldn't find it in him to kill Riichirou when he had the chance. Mr. Sho let out drills to keep Riichirou from killing him, but it wasn't enough. Some got through him, drilling through his chest, and one in his arm. Blood splattered, and he fell limp. Eventually onto his back. Mr. Sho held out his hand out towards Riichirou and Mirai as life started to slowly drift away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:38 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mirai just stared at her dead teacher in shock before look at Riichirou.

"For humanity to advance, some must be sacrificed," Riichirou muttered allmost lifelessly before walking away with the Razorknives following.