Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

This is the roleplaying style that is expected for the Alien 9: A New Generation roleplay. This is also the place to go to post any discussions regarding the roleplay. Feel free to add comments, questions, your bio, and other things regarding the roleplay. PM me for questions or comments.

The roleplay itself is located here: http://alien9.crossrealms.net/forum/vie ... =9239#9239

----------------------------

We will be roleplaying in the literate form. No using * for actions or : instead of " for words. If you are confused about this format, merely look at the past posts.

It's also going to be that everyone controls their own character. However! The aliens can be joint controlled, or single controlled depending on what is intended to happen. For example if it was just a regular catching alien then both users can control it so that the story can progress faster.

Example:

User 1: Alex dodged the alien, but it quickly got back up and charged at him again. This time, it was headed towards Amanda.

User 2: Amanda froze as the alien kept charging closer to her. When the alien bared its teeth at closing distance, she screamed and closed her eyes, thinking that this moment was her last.

See, in the last example both characters have control over the alien, the first user made the alien miss him, while the second player made herself the alien's target.

Here's an example of one player controlled aliens:

User 1: Slithering alien grabbed a hold of Tim while his back was turned. He waved his arms to get it off. "Hey!! Get off!!!" He yelled. The arm that was grabbed lost circulation and he dropped his stun gun. He bent over and grabbed it with his other hand. As soon as he pointed it with the gun the alien hopped onto the teacher's desk.

User 2: Amanda came in from the other room, from hearing Tim yell. She came in as fast as she could. Amanda looked into the alien's eyes, it was on the desk. She asked, "Why are you always after Tim?" She said that without thinking.

User 1: The snake-like alien's spikes rose from it's spine, and it curled up as if he was cringing being asked that question. It seemed like a pain to answer and speak. It replied, "I don't... know.... I don't--!!"

Tim then shot the alien with his gun. He was impatient to get the fight over because of all the times he was attacked before. He was just ready to go home and call it a day. Besides, it didn't seem like they were going to get a decent answer.

In that instance only user 1 could control the alien. Each time an alien lands the roleplaying group can decide who will control the alien, or if the whole group can. Because if a player decides they want to fuse with a Yellow Knife, that person should be the one controlling that alien, because that alien will be focused on one player. But that is just an example. It might be decided that something like a Yellow Knife will be controlled by everyone, and it is unknown who will fall as his prey, if anyone at all. If unmentioned who controls it, the alien that lands can be controlled by anyone.

No crossovers. That means no non-Alien 9 themed characters join. Like Digimon, Sonic, or whatever. As much as I love Digimon and Sonic I'd like to roleplay with a pure Alien 9 universe. Also no original Alien 9 group in this one. We will all make our own aliens, borgs, characters, teachers, and stuff.

Any characters that aren't established like teachers and background characters can be controlled by anyone unless otherwise mentioned.

This is the place to go to post any discussions regarding the roleplay. Feel free to add comments, questions, your bio, and other things regarding the roleplay.

Last edited by FleetingMischief on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Sure sounds like fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Okay cool. If you want to join go ahead and post the bio here. I made this the discussion area now so that I didn't have to make three separate posts. After you post it I will add the bios into the roleplay post. I'll add mine in too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Heres my character and his borg.

Name: Riichirou(Rii for short)
Discription: A boy with short blond hair, slightly tanned skin, and green eyes, he is short for his age, being about a head shorter then most his age.
Other: He is a Alien Fighter, but he really thinks aliens are divine messengers sent by the gods, he is a orphen and one day he met a telepathic alien who comvinced him of this, he eventuely got out of the orphanige and found his way too joining the alien party, he secretly tries too ruin the alien parties plans whenever they try too catch a alien, he will probably be found out later in the rollplay and become a villian.

Riichirous borg's name is Imp, he is a grey borg with spikes covering it's top, and it's feathers are dark, he dosnt know about Riichirou's plans, and if he finds out later in the rollplay he will probably be killed or choose to stick with his host, we'll see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Alright. I added him. Hahaha!! It looks like there will be some nice conflict in this. Turns out that we currently got two shady character types. I'm going to change up my bio though so that I can be the same age so that we can go to the same school. Or we could be in one of those special schools that have elementary and high school in the same building? THAT WOULD BE SOOO COOL!! Then any character of any age can join the same school for the roleplay.

I'll find an image/edit an image that suits your character design and I'll post it as an image for your character if you allow me to. I love having visuals in roleplays.

Also, I wont be replying for 2 or so days. At around this time of the week I travel to my dad's apartment to go to school the next day and then come home, back to the internet. This happens every week, and it can take around 2 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The school that allows any age sounds like a good idea, also, a image for my character would be great, I like visuals too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Good! Because I just finished editing your icon.

I decided it will be from middle school to the senior year. I started to think it would be silly if there were kindergarteners.

I'll be posting again in 2 days. I'll talk to you then. Maybe by then we will have more members, and I'll post in the RP then too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:11 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Didn't notice your message till after I posted again, well it dosnt seem aliens landing will be a issue right now as Riichrou just released a bunch, and we should both control them, seeing as theres a bunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:20 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Alright, good idea. This will be a fun mess to clean up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The alien Riichirou is facing right now is a creation of mine I thought up on the spot, I call it a Spiny-Long-Leg's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:51 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Seeing as we only have two alien fighter's, I thought I’d make some more character's, don't worry, I'm able to control more then one character without much trouble.

Name: Sarah River
Hair Color: she dies it a different color every day, she doesn’t want anyone too know her real hair color.
Eye Color: Olive
Skin Color: Pale
Alien Party Info: Non-Fused Alien Fighter
Partner: Borg
Borg Info: Sarah's borg is identical to Yuri's, except it is yellow, her borg's name is Firefly, and he is completely mute during alien attacks, but outside of them he like's to make jokes and wisecracks.
Description: She is rather average, I can't really think of a way to describe her, other then she's the about five inch’s taller then Riichirou, and her hair is shoulder length.
Other: She is a transfer student from America, she used too live in a small town, but is adjusting well too her new home, she tries to be open to others, but finds herself homesick on ackasion, she has a crush on Riichirou, but that will obviously not go anywhere, she will probably get over it later on, after his agenda is revealed, though she can speak Japanese rather well, if angered or frustrated she will slip back into speaking English.

Name: Wakato Yoshi
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Orangish
Partner: Skimro(info on Skimro's is in the Create a clan thread, they are the Ooze clan).
Description: He has a large build, but he isn’t exactly fat or muscular, his hair is short and rather messy.
Other: He is a student in Riichirou's class, he is the closest thing Riichirou has too a friend, even if Riichirou won't acknowledge this, he is fused with a Skimro, but keeps it a secret becouse he hopes to get into the alien party, and fears if they know he has a colony of Skimro's fused to him they won't let him, he and Riichirou often talk and don't mind etch other's company, he idolizes Naoya.

Name: Mirai Chizu
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Peach
Alien Party Info: Fused Alien Fighter
Partner: Borg
Borg Info: Mirai's borg used too be white, and one strange thing was it's drills were gold, it's name was Ape and it had a very aggressive personality, now that it's fused to Mirai she displays some of it's aggressive personality, also the drills she shoots from her hair are still gold.
Description: She has very long hair that goes all the way to her waist, she is the same height as Naoya.
Other: She is a veteran alien fighter, having been doing it for about three years, she takes the position seriously but can get very competitive with the other alien fighters, she is also Riichirou's adoptive sister, and his currant guardian, she knows all about her adoptive brother's agenda, but doesn’t reveal it for she doesn’t want him hurt, instead she wishes to stop his plans as peacefully as possible, she also wishes to get Naoya to express more emotion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Okay. I'll add them to the forum. I should be able to post in the RP later today. I'll also have to edit them icons a week from now, since I'm busy writing a resume draft for my class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya, I saw you added them, but there is one little problem, you didn't list me as the user of them, Of course thats a very simple mistake too fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I`m currently posting on my phone. So I can`t make seperate paragaphs and the lines may be shorter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

So how are we going to destroy this Razorknife thing? I can't assume that Naoya is just going to follow her lead because I don't even know what she is going to do. xD