Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1013 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

"Your new here, and I brought you to the nurse last time so you probably don't know. plus it was written all over your face.....lets just go before miss stick-up- her-butt starts lecturing us on how not to waste time when handling a paralyzed paitient." Sachiko said glaring at Ami.

Ami heard the comment but chose to stay calm, she turned her attention to Yuri.

"Yes...he ate a alien, which he should know better than to do in public...but yeah....you should just forget it and go to class." Ami said looking away at something else.

(Nah, she just could tell that Amber was confused, plus she wants to get away from Ami.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"...So Ryouma what are you anyway?" Akiho asked glancing at him in curiosity, Ryouma seemed to consider that for moment, before he seemed to remember something and turned from her.

"Classified," Ryouma awnsered roboticly, allmost like he was instructed too say that if asked and not what he really thought, he simply walked away without another word.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

"Oh, okay, I thought for a second you were mad at me for something." Amber said in relief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Latar on the team stood in the alien party room and Megumi didn't look very happy.

"So could someone please explain to me how a Tribite got the better of your team cuasing Kumi to be bitten and the alien too be killed?" Megumi asked looking the team over sternly.

"How could you just expect us too know what that thing is? We've never seen one," Kumi grumbled somewhat dizzily from the antidote.

"Read. The. Field Guide!" Megumi stated getting frustrated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

"Don't blame them.....I killed it. I judged that it was the best way to stop anymore casualties, so if you think it was wrong then I should be the only one lectured." Ami said, she looked very serious.

Ami had trained a year earlier so if anyone was to blame it had to be her, she was the oldest and most expirenced, she should have warned them to begin with.

"Miss Ami...." Yuri tried to say but, Ami cut her off.

"They are less expirenced then me....so I should be the one to take responsibility. I already informed Miss Okada." Ami said, she looked at the others with a smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Megumi sighed.

"True you are the most experianced Ami, but honestly did any of you read the field guide?" Megumi asked looking at etch of them "And Ryouma," Megumi sudunly said catching the only male alien fighters attention "Do not eat any alien remains intell AFTER decomtaminashin," Megumi said sternly and Ryouma nodded his head down in submission "Dismissed," Megumi said before walking away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

" Sigh....and yet we're still gonna see more of each other at dinner." Ami sighed.

Her aunt had arranged a dinner with the Hisakawa's later today, it was gonna be an earful then.

Sachiko on the other hand was blissfully ignorant.

"........Thanks, Ami." Kumi said.

"For what?" Ami said, a bit surprised to hear it from Kumi.

"For taking the blame and.....well taking responsibility for us."

"Don't mention it.....I'm the oldest, I'm the leader....I should make sure you all are alright....as long as you are then I've done my duty....anything less and I'm not worthy of anything...Just be sure to rest and stay home tomorrow...Bye." Ami said walking away....she hid a satisfied smile as she left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ryouma briefly glanced at his other teamates before scurrying after Ami "Hybridize," Ryouma said simply with a scared look in his eyes as he came up next to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

"That was weird...Hybrirdize....what does that mean?" Kumi thought.

"Weird...." Kasumi said.

"More like creepy." Yuri complained.

They left and began walking home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Hang on! Anyone want to sleep over at my house!?" Akiho called out to the three original Alien fighters, only to recieve a chorus of "NO!" from Yuri and Kumi.

"Ok, nya" Kasumi said walking back up to her smilling.

"Ok" Akiho then herd behind her and turned to see Ryouma, she smiled and grabbed them into a hug.

"Oh boy! this will be a great sleepover! even if the others can't come!"

"Ryouma!" they herd Megumi yell before walking over and grabbing Ryouma's hand "if you do not recall we have a priore ingagement?" Megumi said with a stern look.

"Huh?" Ryouma questioned with a confused look.

"Nevermind, just come with me Ryouma" Megumi sighed dragging Ryouma off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Amber is already outside of the school heading home. "I should have just went to school on base, at least there I didn't have to worry about aliens." Amber thought while letting out a deep sigh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Bye Amber!" Akiho and Kasumi both shouted running past her, sudenly Ryouma pounced ontop of Amber.

"Bye bye Amby!" Ryouma said cheerfully before Megumi walked over and and grabed Ryouma's hand.

"Can't you stay put for two seconds?" Megumi questioned dragging Ryouma off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Amber picks herself up and brushes herself off. "Um, . . .Bye" she said annoyed and a little confused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Byebyebyebyebyebye!!!" Ryouma called back waving eraticaly as Megumi struggled to pull him along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

"When will we be going to dinner anyways?" Ami asked, swinging her legs on her aunts desk.

"In a while, after we get home....You don't have to be too formal, but don't be too casual either." Chisa said looking through the last of her paperwork, before putting it up.

"That'll be fine then, I have that one combo I've yet to wear. Not too anything, and just the right weather." Ami smiled.

"Good girl, but hopefully you'll improve, you've let your english get lazy and that alien today was just a blunder."

"So....Which girl will it be this year?"

"Kasumi is the top canidate, Kumi second, and Yuri's dead last....She is lagging behind."

"We'll whip them into shape....If need be *Crunch*" Sachiko grinned from the door way.

"That's why your here."

"And that's what I do best. *Munch*" Sach-chan replied.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1013 Next