Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:02 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
Is she allowed to edit quotes like that? Wouldn't that be power-playing? Well, I like the change and it's in-character, so I don't care.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 2010
Power playing? I don't get it. It's just editing the quote so it makes more sense.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
...


Last edited by AmazonLeopard on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:19 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
Draco Mutation wrote:
Power playing? I don't get it. It's just editing the quote so it makes more sense.


You're not allowed to change somebody else's words or control someone elses' character, but in this case I think it was okay.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:20 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 2010
But Akiho is my character, I created her during the original run of the rollplay.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
I thought you wrote what Akiho said but Tachi edited it. Now I'm confused. It's okay. It doesn't matter.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 2010
No, I edited it, I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to edit another users post unless you're a mod or something.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
Okay.

Also, so nothing bad happens to Amber, she's going to lose her powers and go back to normal once the universe is saved. I was thinking about giving her teleportation powers (but only to places we've been), only that might be too cheap and we wouldn't have the fun of flying there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 276
AmazonLeopard wrote:
I thought you wrote what Akiho said but Tachi edited it. Now I'm confused. It's okay. It doesn't matter.


You guys are nuts, I didn't change anything. I just quoted something.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm
Posts: 2010
Ryouma can shape shift himself and regenerate any part of his body as long as his brain is intact, I think overpowered is fine in this kind of rollplay becouse it's not too seriose.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
The quote that was used was on top of the page and I just didn't see it. Sorry for the confusion.

AmazonLeopard wrote:
Also, so nothing bad happens to Amber, she's going to lose her powers and go back to normal once the universe is saved. I was thinking about giving her teleportation powers (but only to places we've been), only that might be too cheap and we wouldn't have the fun of flying there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 276
AmazonLeopard wrote:
The quote that was used was on top of the page and I just didn't see it. Sorry for the confusion.

AmazonLeopard wrote:
Also, so nothing bad happens to Amber, she's going to lose her powers and go back to normal once the universe is saved. I was thinking about giving her teleportation powers (but only to places we've been), only that might be too cheap and we wouldn't have the fun of flying there.



Nothing bad happens? But I like the possibility of bad things. Adds to the danger.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
Well, you were right about the gems. And all the witches are former magical girls. They must fight other witches to prevent becoming witches themselves. None of them knew this when they made the wish contract because it's such an obscure question no one would ask and the wish granter purposely gives vague answers. There's no way to turn them back once they become witches. It's actually a curse.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
Fused Borg
Fused Borg
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 am
Posts: 1386
Tachi, did you read all that?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 276
AmazonLeopard wrote:
Tachi, did you read all that?


The concept of "witches" would freak Amber out. We'll see what happens.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited