Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya, I'm thinking of writting a crossover between Alien Nine and Digimon Tamers, I don't know why, but it just seems like it would work, but I'de like to hear what other people think of this idea, I'm pretty sure I'll write in time, so what do you guys think of this crossover idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Hey Draco! Srry if no one has replied (especially me) but I've been busy...Well onto your writing idea, I say if you can make it work then I'll read it, it sounds pretty intresting though! so if you think it's a nice idea I say run with it. ( any way bye! Back to writing!) I say use the excuse that digimon has to transport the girls there, Its convient! But also don't forget megumi and chisa cause I'm sure they'll need to be included, probably megumi being yelled at by Chisa for losing the girls...Again.. ( really now, bye for now!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, I mainly wish to hear some ideas from you, or other members(unlikely), I'm not to sure about what I should do for this, I have some ideas that I may or may not use in the story that I would like to hear what you think of and weather or not I should use them.

1: The main villian would be Millienniammon, as he can travel through time and dimensions.

2: The first half of the story would take place in the Tamers world, with the alien fighters transported there, then they get home, but the tamers come with them making the second half take place in the alien fighters world.

3: The borgs would transform into Digimon when entering the tamers world.

4: At first the alien fighters would be separated, ending up with one of three original tamers at first, Yuri-Takato Kumi-Rika Kasumi-Henry.

5: Yuri would get a crush on Takato, while both Kumi and Kasumi get crushes on Henry(I do not intend for anything seriose to come from this, I just thought it would be funny).

6: Rika and Kumi forming a rivalry, but in time become friends.

7: Kasumi becoming friends with Kazu and Kenta resulting in alot of mischief.

8: Yuri becoming somewhat dependend on Takato, making Kumi jealous(I don't beleave Kumi is in love with Yuri, but theres all kinds of jealousy).

9: Kasumi and Jeri just freaking everybody out together, with the "nya" thing and the creepy puppet.

10: Takato accidentally making Guilmon become Megidramon again, causing Yuri to become tarrified of him and Guilmon(temporarily).

So which do you think should be put in the story? And do you have any ideas of your own?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

1. I would certainly pick him, dimensionally excuse and the fact that he could certainly be a good enemy( especially since Kumi and Kasumi could be taken advantage of with the past dimension thing, you know cause of their horrible pasts)

2. yeah that sounds pretty good ( also given how most digimon adventure end up happening with the final battle taking place in the real world.)

3. I say to leave the Borg as they are, but let the tamers think there som type of digimon ( before Kumi explains that there aliens)

4. I think that would be better for the battle with Milleniumon in the Digiworld ( the whole trust between the teams needs to be established I think).

5.eh...Yeah seems kinda natural ( hard to really say)

6. Seems a bit characteristic ( since both are really bossy and tend to try and take the leadership position).

7. yeah I think it would work ( since they joke alot).

8. I don't see Yuri becoming dependent on Takoto, but it would be characteristic given Yuri's dependant personality. ( Totally see Kumi getting jealous that someone else is being depended upon, cause Kumi is pretty Tsundere, she hides her emotions and doesn't let people notice her weaknesses, and don't worry I think only me and the "Yuri" side of the fanbase think that, doesn't mean you have to).

9. That sounds hilarious, I can totally see that ( but don't forget they can't be cheery all the time, both have dark pasts ( Jeri with her mom, Kasumi with her bro) Also depending on if this is before or after Kasumi is a yellowknife and if it's after or before the D-reaper thing with Jeri, they might both be pretty broken.

10. I think that would be good for tension and trust ( it ruins both) between them, also I would suggest if this happens that Kumi should come and go into a angry mother bear sorta fit ( basically comforting Yuri, not romantically of course just friendly comforting, and telling off Takato for scaring her, then sorta being suspicious and wary of him, also should be a little more intense if you make Kumi jealous).

I suggest on a side note that Chisa and Megumi should be in there, but like worrying in the real world, then before the final battle brought up to speed and help the girls ( or not depends on if you wanna make'em both act lazy and leave it to the girls, then you would probably make them not believe the girls till the end), also you want to decide when this occurs in both the timelines cause the personalities are different depending on which time ( like with alien kumi and Kasumi, or Takato and Jeri and the D-reaper thing)

so I hope that help, and don't hesitate to ask me for help or advice, though don't expect an answer right away if it's next week or during school days. anyways nice talking to you like always and can't wait to hear about your writing ( I'll review it whenever I can), sincerely Y.A.O.S. ( heh initials).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I assure you Megumi and Chisa will be involved, the main story will take place in the tamers world at first, but there will still be the ocasional switch to the alien fighters world, Megumi and Chisa will be working to figure out where Millienniammon and the girls went, Megumi thinking theres more to this then it seems, while Chisa just thinks there dealing with a big unidentified alien and some kidnaped alien fighters.

Also, this will take place after both animes ends, meaning the Digimon are back becouse Takato found the portal and the Yellowknife and D-reaper things have happened, I thought of some more ideas that could work, I will start writing atleast the prologue soon, for now here are some more ideas I would like your opinion on, I bet youv noticed that I like to get other peoples opinions on my ideas before I use them.

1: Miyu gets stuck in the digital world while the alien fighters are in the tamers world, but they don't find out till they get back to there own world.

2: the Digimon become friends with the Borg's.

3: Takato and Yuri both having nightmares about Millienniammon.

4: Ryo trying to keep his connection to Millienniammon secret.

5: If Megidramon causes Yuri to not trust Takato anymore, maybe Gallantmon can regain her trust.

6: Takato and Guilmon's anger that causes Guilmon to become Megidramon being caused by a evil digimon menipulating there emotions.

7: Rika finding out about this Digimon but Kumi not beleaving her when she says it wasnt Takato's fault that Guilmon became Megidramon, causing there arguments to esculate.

8: Takato accidentily calling Yuri Jeri during one time he is comferting her(I don't know why, I can just see that happaning, not like Yuri will be very happy when it dose).

9: Miyu getting a Digimon partner while in the digital world, possibly a Leomon(boy would that cause some tension).

Well thats all the ideas I have for now, tell me what you think, and some of your own ideas if you have any, I like your ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'de just like to say that I plan to start this soon, but I'de like to update Consumption first, so it will hopefully be soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:19 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Hope to see both of more soon! I know you'll do awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:42 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I will do my best, I honestly still want to hear some ideas of yours for how this story can work, but if you don't want to you don't have to give any ideas, but it would be helpfull, anyway I'm thankfull you posted at all since practicly no one dose anymore, we really need some new active members or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:50 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I know......I feel sad now when I read the old posts....javascript:emoticon(':worried:')....I really wish someone would come up with something, do they expect two busy writers to do it! I burned through almost every idea I had! If only stalin were here to inspire me...( fan of soviet jokes)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:07 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya, it's allmost like Alien Nine hardly has a fanbase anymore, a new anime would probably help(Not like thats gonna happen anytime soon -_- )

And to make sure this topic stays...well...on topic, I'm thinking of involving some connection between the tamer and alien nine worlds, perhaps also having Takato and Guilmon brainwashed by Millienniammon near the final battle and have them become ChaosGallantmon, and I still think giving Miyu a Digimon might be a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:03 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
4: At first the alien fighters would be separated, ending up with one of three original tamers at first, Yuri-Takato Kumi-Rika Kasumi-Henry.
I think that Yuri would be better paired with Rika as Rika would probably help Yuri gain a more confident personality.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:50 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
Quote:
I think that Yuri would be better paired with Rika as Rika would probably help Yuri gain a more confident personality.-
Actully that whole thing with etch alien fighter being teamed up with a different tamer hase been taken out, all the alien fighters and tamers will interact, and Rika helping Yuri in that aspect will happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I finished the prologue, here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7082795/1/C ... _Realities I decided to make Takato and Yuri's relationship a little more important then I originaly planned, as I had some storyline changes in my head and a idea for a sequel, youl see what I mean later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

That was possibly ...... The cutest and most heart warming prolouge I have ever read, and then my heart broke at the end, meaning you did a darn good job!

I like it so far, can't wait for the rest! XD XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well thats my cue to continue, I continue faster when people like my stuff, it encourages me becouse then someones actully enjoying it, I best get the first real chapter up soon, becouse other people reading it will probably want the Digimon and aliens to show up soon, next chapter will come soon, Milliuniummon and all.