Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:10 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Oh, so thats how she could controle the Jet.

Rape -~- , lets hope Yuri can overcome this if she can pull it off.

That actully reminds me of one of my prototype ideas I had for Consumption that involved Tatsuo proforming this horrid act apon the alien fighters, his mutant powers only making it worse, I cut that out though, I thought it was too dark and I no longer want Tatsuo to be viewed as a complete monster(youl find out why latar) I just hope if you do get to a rape scene that you don't describe it in detail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Don't worry even Yume-chan is not that heartless.....At least I hope so.. .o. Also the 7th chapter is in!(':hooray:') It doesn't have Yume-chan's usual character abuse (except for Hana-chan, but she's too loyal to leave an abusive relationship with a sociopath) and I think I actually got it to be alittle sentimental..... Yume-chan....Sentimental....I never thought she could end up how I've set her up so far....It makes me cry tears of pure happiness!(':cry:') Well hope everyone enjoys it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:01 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Good work on this chapter, you've also reminded me I need to get back to Consumption, your character reminds me of a character I have who lives in a insane asylum, nothing on him yet, not till Consumption's sequile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Yeah!.....I hope to see some good things.....Anyways Chapter 8 is out!
Things begin to get rocky between Yume-chan and everyone else, as this chapter begins the clarifiying of Yume and her past, a long with some of Akira's.
I did pretty well to start off my next chapter, also everyone gets Yume and her Onee-chan's situation, cause if not this explains a good bit.

Well I hope you enjoy!(':busy:')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

You continue to tell a good story, for some reason I am getting this vide from Yume that is similer to my creations the Huntrex of the Rapto Clan, even though I'm pretty sure they will have nothing to do with this story, the whole someone dieing but still existing as like a split personality to someone else(or atleast thats how it seems to me) is alot like there listed fusion method.

Also I would like to say you are a better writter them me, I can write but I'm not very good and have trouble prolonging scenes and suspence, you seem to have it down, keep up the good work and I wll try to catch up to your level with my own stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Thanks for the compliment! During times like these I like to hear that especially since I have alot to do, But I like your story and I'm confident that you'll be able to do the same after writing for a bit...... I don't think any of us will get to that compilation any time soon, but when we do I'm sure it will be great. Also your good at picking up my hints, I didn't expect many people to get the split personality thing, one being the real Yume and the other her Onee-chan, its getting hard to distinguish who the real villian is. Hopefully in the next chapter I can put the actual Alien Nine cast back in cause so far I seem to be off in my own universe while just shoving them in.... I need to integrate them more I think.... otherwise its not really fanfiction. I will contiune to read and support your story btw, so keep going and I wish you good luck with your story telling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ya we probably won't get to that compilation for awhile, with you writing this and me writing a trilogy(Consumption is only one of four planned stories) but we will get too it as long as you don't disipear like most past members have, I promise I will stick around and if something dose come up in my life that prevents me from comming here I will be sure to say so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Meh....A girl like me has nothing more in life than enthusiastically sticking to this site as long as she can and when I am prevented from doing so I will say so, but until then I'm not going anywhere for along time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Good atleast youl say if you leave, people leaving with no notice is annoying and can be disipointed when you expect them to come back, now I'm going to make more clans, man I'm addicted to making those things, I will keep making them as meterial for future writers to work with as my clans are free to be used in anyones story, maybe thats why I like to make them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I'm finished with part 1 of a 2 or 3 piece Flashback, so basically ch9, Akira-chan goes through her memories of Yume-chan and gives a view of the murderous girls past along with her own feelings during this time. I hope everyone enjoys! I just hope I can prevent getting into some unnecessary stuff! -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I'm reading it now :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:26 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

tell me what you think of it afterwords, if you don't mind, and if you have a suggestion I might be able to use, that would be much appreciated, I hope you enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm sorry for being unable to relay for like the last weak but have been stuck in the hospital, it was hard enough to get this computer to use, I will read and tell you what I think once they let me go home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Finally got around too reading it, good work, strange stuff, but I hope too see what happens next soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:07 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

thanks and I hope you get and feel better!