Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thank you, I am up and out of the hospitsl just fine, I'm still sick of course becouse it will take a couple of years too treat this, but for now I am perfectly fine, by the way will any other aliens from the create a clan thread appeare in this story?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Maybe Depends....But probably cause of this epic evil scene I have planned for Yume to do later on. and I need some for various minor parts to help push the story on. though these next two chapters are just gonna be Akira talking about Yume, but some things do slip about her and how she contributed to Yume's whole crazed bipolar-ish thing that she has... I hope to put up the next one soon! .....I've just been putting off finishing the chapter because my obssessive side has me intrested in Touhou Project! ;_; But Darn it ,Kami, I will try and over come my writer's block and this Touhou obssesion! >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I finally finished ch 10! It's up now, and yeah kinda filled with more about Yume and Akira from the past, the next chapter will cover the last of the flashbacks from Akira and switch back to Yume and her crazed perspective then will folow with a chapter about the girls and Megumi. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:06 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I do find this kind of hard to follow but I mostly get it, still good work, I'm sorry I haven’t updated my work lately but I feel obligated to update some of my other stories and I'm not having as much inspiration about alien nine lately, but it will come back, and then I will complete Consumption and begin Judgment day, Yume is completely crazy, she seriously reminds me of one of my characters that will appear in Judgment day, just wait and see, he's crazier then her, but nicer, though I really shouldn’t spoil anything.

I still find your work very good and too have a creepy vibe which works for this, on another note I had a idea for a different compilation idea between us after our stories were finished, basically crossing over both of our stories using the alternate universe explanation, I understand if you don't want to do anything like that but I thought it could lead to some very cool things, like Yume VS Tatsuo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Thanks again for the compliment, and I totally know what your saying about inspiration, I've been hitting a blank for a while on how to contiune my alien nine stories ( It was hard enough pushing out the 10th ch) so I'll have to reread the alien nine mangas and come back to them later, right now I'm working on some.....*ehem* stuff, <<<totally working on Yuri fanfics!

And I say "YES! YES!! AND YES!!! to your compilation Idea, I'd totally love to see what would happen if the Dame clan were in the same universe as Mother and her mutants, who is the worse of the worse only time will tell, plus I'd enjoy working with you but we'll leave that till were done with our seperate projects.

On a unrelated note, Your guy must be god of the crazies to out do Yume! plus wait a bit she'll get better, she's more than insane.....but I'll say no more I don't wanna spoil anything.

Pm me if you need anything! TTYL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Good to know youl be interested in the crossover when my stories are complete, Mother will be kind of dead at that point but the supernatural aspects of my last planed story should make people comming back from the dead no problem, other good interactions would be the different versions of the same characters meeting etch other, like how the Borg's and Yellowknife in my story have names, and the crazy guy is very crazy, youl see just how crazy soon enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Hello, I'd just like to know how you are doing in progress of the next chapter of this story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:33 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I'm working on it honestly! ;_; Just having a hard time getting inspired and then my finals are coming up! and the bad grades! and the artisain depressions! and god knows the studying! I hate studying! I can't study even though my very grades and life depend upon it! and then I'm having a tough time without my copious sugar! and not finshing anything is making me feel guilty, its eating away at me!....but other than that I'm focusing on lots of other stuff so right now the 11th chapter is gonna be on hold for a while longer till I can get comfy and not feel like having a nervous breakdown or snapping and going Yume on everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:39 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Don't worry, take all the time you need, and don't forget to take time to relax every once in awhile, don't want you to have a brake down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I'm not done with the new chapter yet but I found something intresting, Basically I've been thinking about how I've portrayed Akira and Yume's relationship, and until now I couldn't really describe it. But now I can describe their relationship as a kind of " Masochism Tango".

Basically they both stay close to eachother but ....Yume is thoroughly abusive ( as seen in the more recent chapters...Okay all of them really) but Akira stays with her because she sees Yume in a different light ( Which I think of as more or less her body and mind adapting to a masochistic mindset, making the relationship bearable), and Yume does stay with Akira ( even though she has been shown as forcing others to take Akira's place when she isn't present ( Hana-chan) and knowing that she could probably get rid of Akira and then be completely free of what little morality Akira provides, Yet she choses otherwise.)

Making them able to have a relationship (even if it's horribly twisted) though it is like a Mother and Child ( in a distorted and disconcerningly close ageness kinda way) and Sister N' Sister kinda one between them with Akira being Yume's matyr ( or doormat , I haven't decided yet).

Anyways just wanted to say that cause it came to mind, and it helps me organize things in a good way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Okay....There, the 11th chapter is in:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6564098/11/ ... ther_Alien

Hope you enjoy, and I need some advice, cause I don't know if I should clear up some more stuff or not...I think it may be a bit confusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mystery is one of the best parts of your story, revealing to much to fast might ruin it, sure it may be alittle confusing, but thats part of the fun of reading it, unraveling the mystery, I say your right on track, on a side note you mentioned other clans being made by me in the authors note so dose that mean youl use more of my clans? (I'de be rather happy if you did as I created them for people to freely use).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Yup, I mentioned I would but it'll be alot later. also how was the chapter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Mystery revealing, finding out more of the characters, somewhat creepy, it was good, I look forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Excuse me, I'm just wondering how this story is going? It has been awhile since a update, though it is hard to update my stories sometimes too, I just would like to know how progress gose.