Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Story ideas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Hi, do you have a idea for a alien nine story that you will probably never get around to writing? Well then just post those ideas here for someone else to use if they wish, that is what this topic is for, to post your ideas that you will probably never write, also feel free to post to say if your going to use a story idea, I'll probably post some ideas later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Here are some ideas I had that I probably wont ever write, hopefully someone else will pick them up here, afterall the more alien nine stories the better, the names are just for fun, if you write one of these you can name it whatever.

Dark Yuri-The venom symbiot from Spiderman comes and bonds with Yuri, making her violent and deadly, with increased power and her borg completely submitted to the symbiots will she will etempt to destroy all the symbiot has conviced her have wronged her.

Yellowdrill-Kasumi's borg fuses with her even though she is allready fused with Yellowknife, the result is Kasumi gaining incredible powers, at the cost of her sanity.

Blender-A shape shifting alien that can take anyones form comes, it's goal: fuse with every creature, it can get it's claws on, earthling or alien.

Yuri's twin-A streange alien attacks and spits some strange slime on Yuri, at first it seems to do nothing but it soon splits her into two peoples who are completely identicle, with one big diffrence, one is nice and cheerfull, the other is mean spirited and spitefull.

I wish-Kumi's borg wishes he was human, what dose he do when his wish comes true?(Really what dose he do? I have no idea thats basicly all I thought of for this one, if you write it you can make it whatever).

Biohazerd-A hybrid of borg's, yellowknives, sunflower's, and other aliens escapes from a genetics lab, it befriends Kasumi and soon meets the other alien fighters, this creature may seem sweet and innocent but it is actully planning to fuse with the girls and borg's once it is fully mutured, and the people who created it will stop at nothing to get there "perfect weapon" back.

Post subject: Re: Story ideas
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:09 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I have an idea for a story. I actually have the characters drawn up :)

I'm thinking of having Kumi as a teacher and then she oversees three new students. By the time she's a teacher, they experiment by letting a few boys wear borgs.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:21 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I like all these ideas. I'm glad you put up some story starters that you don't mind people stealing. I've really like to see the Venom one turned into a story. I can't imagine scared little Yuri turning into a vicious symbiote. I like the idea of one of the Borgs turning human. I've rather see Yuris' Borg do it though. But Kumi's borg was so kind and nurturing. Only, who granted the wish? Probably someone with an agenda. Perhaps Kumi's Borg has to do certain things in order to stay human. Whoever granted the wish threatens to turn them back into a Borg if the Borg doesn't comply. But I don't think the Borgs are that easy to fool. Or maybe it was an illusion from the Yellow Knife all along and he only looked human. If I think of more ideas for the Kumi's Borg turning human I will let you know.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
I like all these ideas. I'm glad you put up some story starters that you don't mind people stealing. I've really like to see the Venom one turned into a story. I can't imagine scared little Yuri turning into a vicious symbiote. I like the idea of one of the Borgs turning human. I've rather see Yuris' Borg do it though. But Kumi's borg was so kind and nurturing. Only, who granted the wish? Probably someone with an agenda. Perhaps Kumi's Borg has to do certain things in order to stay human. Whoever granted the wish threatens to turn them back into a Borg if the Borg doesn't comply. But I don't think the Borgs are that easy to fool. Or maybe it was an illusion from the Yellow Knife all along and he only looked human. If I think of more ideas for the Kumi's Borg turning human I will let you know.
Thanks, though I don't know, I wrote those a long time ago and don't really remember writing them, though should you choose to write one you can change anything you want, you know, unless it gets to the point where you can't even recidnize it which would mean you wouldn't really be using it anymore.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Okay, so these were your original rough ideas that you never finished? I can't believe you just forgot all about them. Did you just save them in a word document somewhere? I think all of them are good. They could be used in future roleplays. Yeah, sometimes when I make enough changes to an idea it becomes my own and you can't even recognize it anymore.

Good luck with your story, Monami_Komai!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
Okay, so these were your original rough ideas that you never finished? I can't believe you just forgot all about them. Did you just save them in a word document somewhere?
No, you misunderstand, those summeries up there are all I ever wrote about them, these are ideas I thought of in passing and would probably never get to writing, so I figured I'd put them here for other people to use.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Okay, I understand now.

Will you check out my Alien Nine fan theories? Did you skip reading them because it was way too long or did you say nothing because you think they're totally wrong?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:37 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I read them but I just don't really have much interest in that topic.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Okay, but a lot of them could be made into story ideas. I think the clans are competing over who will become the dominant clan, and they want to fuse with as much humans as possible before all the humans are taken. A story about who is sending the aliens and why could be become a whole different story in itself. They would have a new villain to fight.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:13 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That's a good idea but I have a ton of stories allready in line to be written, and the ones I need to finish, not to mention I need to work more on my original work that I have not put on online or anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Okay. I've like to see your original story. I want to see something non-Alien 9 related too. But I guess you can't post it online yet because someone might steal your idea.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Actually what I have planned for my original works are several stories and comics currantly, and they're pretty much all still in the outline stages, but we should stop this line of discusion as it's pretty much spamming this topic, which is for people to post story ideas they won't use and people to say they will use them, I also think another topic should be posted in, though which does not matter much.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I have an idea for an enemy alien that has the ability to sever the link between a Borg and it's host. In other words, you will not be able to communicate with your Borg at all while fighting it.

Or it has the ability to un-fuse a Borg and its host. It's impossible to fight it because it un-fuses any human being that comes near it.

The process is painful and traumatic and confusing for both the human and the Borg, because they go from being one to being separate again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

How about an alien nine/falling skies crossover