Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Multiplayer story
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

This is much like 10 word story, where more posters contribute to the story as it gose on, only in this one you can make your post as many words as you like, here I will begin, lets hope someone will continue after that becouse I'm not double posting to continue the story.

Our story begins in Yuri's room where her Borg awoke, he looked around and sighed as Yuri picked him up.

"Time for another day of nonsence on this human world," the bord said with a annoyed tone to his voice.

"Huh?" Yuri questioned glancing up at her Borg.

"Nothing Yuri, lets get going," Yuri's borg said with a sigh, Yuri nodded and headed out the door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

She then walked to school as she usually did. She then sat down in class and as soon as she and everybody else started studying quietly, she got a call from Kasumi on her Droid. Kasumi told Yuri that there was to be an Alien Party meeting in 15 minutes and that Yuri was to finish up her studies soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(Yes sombody else posted! please don't leave).

Yuri sighed in annoyence.

"I hate this," Yuri said as she finished her studys.

"Well how do you think I feel?" Yuri's Borg said glaring at her "I'm praticly a tool, I don't know where I'm going in life, my mom just died, my dads a depressed wreck, and you are the worst kind of company!" Yuris borg explained shocking Yuri in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

"I'm sorry about your family," Yuri sighed, "and I know that it makes me sound mean, but I can't solve all your problems. I'm only an 11 year old girl. If I could have avoided all of this, I would have."

She then put all of her stuff away and started to head down to Ms. Hisakawa's room to see what this meeting would be about and what gross alien they would have to chase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

But on the way there a explosion came from one of the other classrooms before a giant toad-like alien with many eyes leaped out of the room croaking and making hissing noises, it landed infront of Yuri and glared at her but didnt attack.

"Come with me if you want to live," the alien said in a oddly human sounding voice that sounded male, as well as somewhat panicked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Yuri landed flat on her back. She looked up at this toad-like alien and trembled in fear. "Yuri, say something", her Borg urged. After a few minutes, Yuri asked the toad-like alien "Who are you and what do you want with me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:28 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The toad-like alien looked around franticly before responding.

"Theres no time to explain, your in terrible danger!" the alien said before he grabbed Yuri's arm "We need to go! Before they find you!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

"What are you doing, let go of my arm" Yuri screamed. "I can't do that right now, if you don't come with me, they will capture you and do horrible things to you! You will wish you were dead", the alien exclaimed. "just who is 'they', anyway", Yuri asked. "Turn around, and you will find out", the alien explained. She turned her head and her eyes widened in shock.

(I honestly wish that Firefox had a grammar checker.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

as many shadowy creatures walked slowly towards them like zombies.

"Kill...kill...kill," the creatures muttered in emotionless voices as they reached for Yuri.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

"I'LL COME WITH YOU", Yuri shouted. They then ran as fast as they could until they saw a small janitorial closet. Yuri then opened the door and saw that there was a hatch on the floor. "This hatch leads to a series of abandoned maintenance tunnels", the alien said. "I have a feeling that your friends might be in there." "Don't you want to come with me?", asked Yuri. "No," the alien replied, "I am a bit too big to fit in there. I will try to evade them. Don't worry we will see each other later, Yuri." Yuri then climbed into the dark and humid tunnels and suddenly, tears started to fall from Yuri's face. "I wish that this wasn't happening! I'm not cut out for this! I'm probably gonna die in some dark disgusting tunnel!", Yuri sobbed. "Don't start this right now", her Borg whispered. "If you think like this, then you will most definitely die in the tunnels and you will never see your friends again", he further said. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and started to search for her friends. She walked through the tunnels until she saw what looked like two flashlights in the distance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:25 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"Kumi? Kasumi?" Yuri called and the two flashlights turned towards her, only for Yuri to realize not a moment to soon that they werent flashlights, they were eyes! the glowing eyes of a charging serpent beast, Yuri quickly dodged the incomming assasin and her borg shot some drills at it witch it quickly dodged.

"Yurrrriiiiii, do not fight dessssstennny," the serpent beast said as it's eyes glowed brightly and Yuri found herself frozen under it's gaze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:08 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Yuri ran as fast as she could in the opposite direction. The beast followed her, anticipating getting her into his toothy maw. Suddenly, Yuri found another trapdoor. With the beast gaining on her, she lifted the hatch up and as soon as she was in the room, she slammed the hatch as hard as she could. She looked around and saw that she was in Ms. Hisakawa's room. She looked around and saw a note on a table with her name on it. It said that the school was under attack and that Kumi and Kasumi had already gone out to fight the creatures. She also found a traquiliser carbine and two spare ammo clips. Suddenly, she heard the door open, and she saw these same shadowy creatures walk towards her. "Kill Yuri. Kill Yuri", they repeated over and over again. She tried to go back through the tunnels, but suddenly, the serpent beast burst through the hatch. There was only one way out: to jump out the window. She jumped and landed in some bushes. She was cut all along her legs and her arms and she felt excruciating pain in her back and head, but she was alive. "YURI", a couple of familiar voices shouted as she drifted into unconsciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yuri seemed to flote in a abyss, she looked around in confusion.

"Hello! Where am I!?" Yuri called out.

"Destroy!" a voice called out surprising Yuri as a pink blob formed infront of her.

"What is this!?" Yuri questioned.

"Everything you know...will be destroyed," a creepy voice rang as the pink blob formed into a humanoid shape, it changed into the basic shape of a human male child, but there was a short entenna on it's head, it had some holes on it's body, and it wore a pair of white pants with a belt that had a "M" on them, the creature glared at her with black eyes and red pupils before it blasted a large blast from it's hand in insane glee.

"Me Buu, kill you!" the pink creature now identifyed as Buu said as it floated towards Yuri.

"Back off!" Yuri cried in fear as Buu closed in on her and prepared to shoot her with a blast, which would no doubt kill her instently, sudenly Yuri herd a cry and turned to see Kasumi on the ground crying with a injured Kumi lying near her, the black area she and Buu floated in began to become clearer as she saw a waistland form before her, she saw that Buu was now focused on her friends and realized what he was thinking.

"Stop!" Yuri yelled but Buu only laughed as he shot blasts of energy from his hands at Yuri's friends.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Yuri screamed as she woke up in a bed, Yuri calmed down as she breathed heavaly, she noticed she was somewhat bandeged up "Whare am I?" Yuri asked looking around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

"Kumi?" "Kasumi?", she called out quietly and softly. She looked out of the window and saw that night had already fallen. The room she was in was lit by several LED lamps. "Yuri, lie down, you were injured pretty badly.", replied a voice that sounded like Kumi. "Kumi, what happened and where am I?", asked Yuri.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:55 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

"After those things attacked the school we managed to get out of there, we got away and hid here, a hidden Alien Fighter outpost, the intire school has become some sort of giant cacoon, and those things are spreading out into the city," Kumi explained as Yuri managed to glance at her and took notice of the fact that Kumi was somewhat bandeged up like her.

"And I thought my nightmare was bad," Yuri said clutching her head.