Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Judgement Day was the easy one to figure out, the name probably gives alot away, but the Great Destroyer and Revival will be harder to figure out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:37 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Honestly, I have no idea about either -3- Any hints?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I wont say much, but I will say that the Great Destroyer involves a cult that worships Mother and Father, and a egg containing a creature called the Great Destroyer, Revival takes place the farthest into the future, wall etch of the previous stories will be set months apart Revival takes place years after the Great Destroyer, it will involve more super natural aspects, with a shocking revelation at the end, that’s all I will say, oh also, the Great Destroyer will include a nice guest star appearance of some well known long headed creatures with acidic blood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Just to say, I am back from the hospital, I need to get used to some changes in my life now, but I should get back to my writing really soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
I wont say much, but I will say that the Great Destroyer involves a cult that worships Mother and Father, and a egg containing a creature called the Great Destroyer, Revival takes place the farthest into the future, wall etch of the previous stories will be set months apart Revival takes place years after the Great Destroyer, it will involve more super natural aspects, with a shocking revelation at the end, that’s all I will say, oh also, the Great Destroyer will include a nice guest star appearance of some well known long headed creatures with acidic blood.
Wow! :O Sounds exciting! :D I also look forward to the cameo you mentioned xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Just to say, I am back from the hospital, I need to get used to some changes in my life now, but I should get back to my writing really soon.
Alright! I hope you adjust well and I can't wait to hear more! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:11 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I am just posting here to say I apoligize for all delays to my story brought apon by this stupid desease I have, I havnt been able to write as much do to having to get more sleep now so I cant just write into the night like I like to, I assure you that updates will come, I am going to finish this story and all it's sequels, also I apoligive for any grammer or spelling mistakes within my story, and just to say I like to get feedback and advice becouse I like to hear what people think of my work and how to improve it, but it is not necesarry if you don't want to give any I will continue anyway, but it would be nice to hear more detailed reviews every now and then, just saying once more, I will continue this, the whole thing is planed out in my head so nothing can stop this crazy train.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Just posting to say, I have writers block, but I will continue as soon as it subsides.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:14 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

No problem, don't worry about it and take your time ^^ I'll be sure to check it and tell you what I think as soon as you're ready! :3 You make a good recovery?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Actully my desease wont be cured for a few years, but everything is going perfectly fine, the hard part is really just ajusting to a new diet but were working through that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Got it done, got it done! here is the new chapter! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5943525/14/Consumption

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:11 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Awesome! I'm about to have to leave the house (in like 5 minutes), but I'll tell you what I think later this evening once I get the chance to read it! :D Looking forward to it! :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, look forward to hearing what you think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:12 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! :O I've had a really rare week!

Anyway, now that I'm back, I read your new chapter! I always liked the way that the characters are actually fighting Mother from inside her. Totally cool idea, being INSIDE the main villain's actual body and all, very creepy touch to the story. I'm very interested in where things are going - I always enjoy some good psychological warfare between character XD You're doing really well of nailing the character's personalities too! It's very enjoyable, to say the least! Good stuff, keep it coming! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:12 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thank you, next chapter we will deal with more psychological stuff with Yuri's fear of aliens faced directly using a well known alien from a movie series, meanwhile Kasumi will be fighting Mother more directly, and Tatsuo's true form will be revealed.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next